• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biker ******...later

I couldn't sleep all nite knowing that my wife was out with two bikers. She called me at work around noon today on her cell phone. Apparently the two bikers had gone to one of their meetings and left her naked in their hotel room. She said that these two guys were gorgeous, one was black and hung like a horse. He holds the record now for the biggest cock to fuck her pussy.

She said that she met them at the hotel lobby last nite around 8 pm and they told her that they had a limo at their diposal for the nite. They all climbed in and then the white guy said that they had heard alot about my wife from their friend. She was told to strip naked for them and sit with her back to the driver and spread her legs wide open so that they could see what all the fuss was about...the black guy told her to play with herself while the limo was still parked in the hotel entrance. Thank goodness for black tint windows, although they left the moon roof open wide. She said that she was so turned on being in such a public place, playing with herself and hearing all the voices around her. When she was just about to cum, the white biker stopped her and told the driver to start up and take them to this infamous nite club in town. Both men had pulled out their cocks and were stroking them in front of her. My wife was told to get on her knees and start sucking their cocks. The black guy's cock must have been at least 12" and thick. The other guy's was about 10" long and a little thinner. As they arrived at the club, she said that both of them had cum in her mouth and she was careful not to miss a drop. She got dressed and walked inbetween the two into the club. She said they drank, danced and smoked up all nite long. She doesn't remember how many times they finger fucked her at the table.

By closing time her biker bf's decided to go back to the hotel. Everyone was pretty high by that time. The three of them got into the elevator and there was alot of kissing and groping going on. She was told to strip right there in the elevator. She protested a little and felt one of them grab her left nipple ring through the flimsy material of her top and give it a twist. She was naked in an instant and one of them told her that she had to do everything she was told to do or else. At that moment the doors opened on the 5th floor where an older couple got on. They pretended as if my naked wife and her buddies weren't there, but her biker bf's made sure that she was seen as they necked with her and played with her pussy and tits all the way up to the 10th floor.

The rest is pretty much history after that. She said that they fucked her brains out for a couple of hours. They double penetrated her ass and cunt at the same time. She loves that! She was covered in cum from head to toe. They had heard that she liked a little rough play so they laid her on her stomach with a couple of pillows for support and whipped her ass with a belt while she finger fucked herself. She said that the whole hotel must have heard her scream as she came! Eventually all three ********** naked on the king sized bed with her inbetween. She just woke up now at noon with a big wet spot under her pussy. She looked in the mirror and said that her neck and tits were covered in hickies and bite marks. Her ass had bright red welts across it from the whipping and her pussy lips were stretched out and bright red. She said her ass and pussy still felt hot and a little sore, but soooooo good! There was a note from the biker guys telling her to stay naked but wash up. They would be back in a few hours and wanted to play some more. My wife told me that she would be staying with them until tomorrow sometime and that they had a big surprise for her tonite. She said for me not to worry and that she would call me sometime tomorrow. I couldn't do a damn thing about my excited state except watch the semen cum out of my cock through the bars on the cock cage and onto the floor....I can't imagine what kind of surprise they could have in store for her?

Reactions: Maximan, Rbm, Creampielvr and 3 others
And Santaclaus cut his beard off.

Can relate to that for sure. At least I get to lick her clean when she gets home or at least in the morning she push it all out in my mouth to eat

Reactions: Maximan and cucklou
Gang bang slut...

I didn't hear from her for two days. It was past three in the morning when I heard a car pull up in front of our house. It was a limo. A big guy got out first and then my wife. She was stark naked! He walked her up the sidewalk to the front door. It was lucky that none of our neighbors were up at that hour or we would have alot of explaining to do...

She was ***** and her buddy brought her into the house and straight to the bedroom. She looked like she had been fucking 48 hours straight. She smelled of semen and cunt juice mixed together. Her body was caked with dry cum, she had a mass of hickeys on her neck, tits and around her pussy, along with bite marks and red welts across her tits and ass. Buddy stripped and fucked her on our bed for about 20 minutes or so until he came inside of her. Then, he got dressed, thanked me for the use of my wife and left....

She started to laugh and told me that she had been fucked beyond her wildest fantasies over that past two days. She rolled over on her back and spread her legs showing me two new labia rings to go with her clit ring. She also had a gold nose ring. These were a gift from her biker friends. Her pussy was gaping wide open and semen was oozing out of it and on to the mattress.

When her biker friends had got back from their meeting a couple of days ago, they each fucked her and then got her dressed without cleaning up and took her to a piercing friend of theirs who did her labia. Her buddies then let their friend fuck her in payment for the job. Next they took her to a friend's hair salon where they had her hair cut real short and had the sides shaved, very punk looking. They had her hair dyed bleached blonde. Very butch looking. She had a manicure and pedicure too. When they got back to the hotel, she had a long, hot shower. Afterwards, they gave her a very short black, backless, mini dress, no underwear and a pair of 5" strappy black mules.

She was told that they were taking her out for dinnner with their business associates to celebrate the success of their meetings. She was to be the slut of honor... and allow these guys to do what ever they want to do to her. She said that she became so horny just thinking of all the possibilities.

They had dinner at one of the most expensive restaurants in town. There were 10 bikers present including her two buddies. She sat between two of the new guys and was finger fucked thru every course of the meal. When she asked about dessert, they told her that she was it and that they were all going to their condo for drinks and a nite of wild sex.

She had an idea of what to expect of course, but she had no idea of what new experience awaited her. She said that the condo was huge. The master bedroom was gigantic with a king size bed in the middle. They told her to strip and then close her eyes and not to peek. She said that she heard someone come into the room and could smell a very strong and sexy perfume. When they told her to open her eyes, standing in front of her was a very attractive naked woman, about 22 or 23 years old. My wife had never got it on with another woman before. That is, not until that nite. The two of them were the after dinner entertainment while the men drank and watched the two of them make out on the bed. They french kissed, sucked eachother's nipples, and ate eachother's pussies to multiple orgasm to the cheers of their cock stroking spectators. My wife said that she really loved getting it on with another female and wanted to do it more often now.

After the show, the men stripped off their clothes and began the 48 hour gang bang with both women. The rest was history...I could see the evidence of the fucking she endured, all over her body. She told me to come over and get between her legs and clean her dirty cunt with my tongue. I couldn't believe how much semen she had inside of her. Her cunt smelled of her own juices and a mix of other men's cum. When I was finished, she removed my cock cage and told me jerk myself off in front of her before she went to sleep. She laughed at me and made fun of my little cock. She told me that she could never go back to that little thing when she has been spoiled by so many real cocks...

Before we went to sleep, she told me that her buddies had given her a beeper and that she was at their beckon call. Her former bf had given up his ownership of her body to these guys now....

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, cucklou, nemlajcsika and 1 other person
On Call

Her beeper went off just as I was getting home from work. I heard her on the phone repeating an address and something about being there by 8:00 pm sharp. When she hung up she told me that she was going out on a date tonite. Her new bf had a couple of biker friends passing thru town. They were only in town over nite and he wanted my wife to meet up with them and show them a good time.

She told me to run her a bath and pick out her outfit for the evening. It really turns me on when she asks me to do this. Instant hardon... I went to her closet and picked out her shortest black skirt and a flimsy white halter top with spaghetti ties at the back. NO underwear... and her black 5" strappy sandals. Before she dressed, she gave her pussy and ass some KY lube. Her body still showed the signs of her last fucking from a few days ago, bite marks, hickeys, welts and all. It was a very sexy sight!

She told me not to wait up, and not to worry about her. With that she picked up the car keys and walked out the door.

Reactions: Rbm, cucklou and nrbill
Slut on call...

I don't remember when she got home, but I do remember waking up at almost 5:30 am to the smell of stale sex. My wife was laying beside me, totally nude and fast asleep. There was the usual wet spot under her pussy and dry cum in her hair and all over her ass...but that wasn't the only thing on her ass...she had the biker club logo tatooed on her left cheek...I can hardly wait till she wakes up to tell me what happened....

Reactions: Rbm and cucklou
Club property...

She woke up around 10:00 am. I couldn't help but notice some semen start to ooze out between her pussy lips when she turned over. She just looked at me and then said "what are you waiting for?"...I didn't wait for a second invitation, and chowed down on her well used pussy, sucking all that was left of the previous nite's cum into my mouth. In the process, I came myself all over the sheets underneath me. She laughed at me and then I asked what happened last nite.

She said that when she got to the hotel, there were three, not two guys waiting for her. All three were Black and very big. They took her up to one of their rooms to have a drink and smoke. She said that she was feeling no pain after an hour or so. One of them suggested that they all go for a ride. They got into her car, one of them drove and the other two sat on either side of her in the back seat. These guys played with her tits and finger fucked her while the other guy kept driving. They pulled up outside of a Tattoo joint. One of them told her that she was the exclusive property of the club now and they were going to mark her as theirs with a tattoo of the club logo on her ass.

There was a older looking white guy with long straggly hair and a beard sitting at the counter when they walked in. She was taken into the back room and told to strip completely naked and lay down on the couch on her stomach. When the guy was finished he took his pants down and fucked her in the ass for payment. When they left, they headed for the hotel again. They told her to go into the bar there and pick a guy up and take him up to one of their rooms and let him fuck her. She said that she had no problem picking a guy up, he was about 30 yrs old, blonde and very athletic looking. They fucked for an hour or so and then he left. The other guys came in from one of the adjoining rooms with a video camera, laughing and told her that they had taped all the action. Then they all got undressed and all fucked her for the next 5 or 6 hours. They kept reminding her that her body was club property now and that she was obligated to service any of it's members upon request and do what ever she was told to do without question or suffer the consequences. She told me that made her horny just thinking of all the possibilities that lay ahead of her.

They finally let her go about 5 am and told her that they would call her later in the week to share some plans for the weekend. Her pussy was red and aching right at that moment and so she told me to finish up and headed for a long hot soak in the tub...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rbm and cucklou
um, yah...

you're so full of shit....

My friend, you have no idea until you've been cuckolded like I have. My wife's a slut...if I didn't embellish the stories a bit you'd eventually get bored by the repetition. Believe me she has done this and more....

Reactions: cucklou, bitchboi and fredanddaisy
highlander said:
My wife and I started going out to bars a few years ago to see if she could pickup guys for one niters. We started out by doing this together, but she soon insisted on going out alone. This started about 10 years ago, she's now 48 and looks 38 at the most. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'4", about 115 lbs., 32b-25-36. She would go out clubbing on her own and inevitably pick up a guy to fuck that nite. She would either come home later that morning or the next day. I could hardly wait for her to come home because then we would fuck our brains out together. She started to see one guy who she had met at a club and they started to date regularly. They would spend the odd weekend together just fucking. She'd come home Sunday nite with a very well used, stretched pussy. After a while, she started doing it bareback with him. She says that his cock is a thicker 9 1/2 inches compared to my 6 inches. She was feeling his cock inside her pussy where she had never felt a cock before. We would still fuck when she came home. One day, she came home and told me that her boyfriend didn't like to share her body with anyone including me. I was furious at first, but it kind of turned me on too. She said that the sex was too hot to pass up and that from then on, she was only allowed to jerk me off with her hands. That was 4 years ago. She's still going out with the guy, but he does share her with his friends now, but not with me...and all bareback...some nite she comes home well used by 3 or more of his friends. It really turns me on, but I can't touch...

you understnad that shes a ***** now right and deserves zero respect. much less any man on earth.,

Reactions: cucklou
Of course she's a *****, that's the whole point! She loves to fuck any man she chooses or who chooses her...When she comes home with the semen of other men leaking from between her pussy lips, I know that's what makes her very horny and happy. And if she's horny and happy then I'm horny and happy....

• Love
Reactions: CplForBlkMen and cucklou
Party Nite...

Tonite, she's going to a party at the club house. She's been told that she'll be serving drinks to the guests, a mixed crowd of males and females. Her body will be available to any of the guests to do what they want with, anything goes. In other words a sex slave for the nite. There'll be other women there for the same purpose. She's to wear only a leather studded collar, large gold hoop earrings and 5 inch high heeled black strappy mules, nothing else. Inorder to get there she's allowed to wear a medium length coat to cover up her nudity. I'm to drop her off at around 10:00 pm.

She's been out for a manicure/pedicure with bright red, cum fuck me nail polish;hair style, short and sassy and a tanning session. After her bath she had me rub a vanilla scented lotion all over her body. She put on some heavy makeup and applied some KY in her pussy and rectum with her fingers. She let me lick them clean...She's ready to go, I can hardly wait to hear all about it....Oh she put the dam cock cage on me again....

highlander wats ur woman look like?? u got all these hot stories n no pics

After the party

She arrived on the back of a Harley the next day after the party at about 2:00 pm. Her hair was a mess from the ride and who knows what else. She was showing alot of leg almost to her waist the way she was sitting on the bike. She was of course naked under her coat and left not much to the imagination. She breezed right in past me with her biker friend and headed straight to our bedroom. All that I could hear for the next hour was her moans, screams and his low voice and a whole lot of four letter words...He must of fucked her brains out! When he was finished, she saw him to the door naked with his fresh semen leaking from her pussy down her inner thigh to the floor. They must have necked for another 15 minutes or so and he took full advantage of her nudity as he groped and penetrated her with his fingers.

He left and she turned around and went back to bed. She was covered in hickeys and small bite marks on her tits along with some welts across her ass. She had dried cum all over her. She fell asleep and I watched as the semen kept leaking from between her labia onto the mattress directly below her well used cunt... I can hardly wait to get her story of the party the nite before...

:cool: I FOR ONE, WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICTURE OF THIS NASTY SLUT ***** WIFE OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE PICTURE OF HER EITHER BEFORE SHE LEAVES TO GO OUT OR WHEN SHE RETURNS. IF YOU HAVE ONE THEN MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD BELIEVE YOU. IF NOT, I THINK YOUR TALKING SHIT ALSO.

If you don't believe me then don't read my threads, it's that simple. I'm trying to download some pics but I'm getting frustrated because it's not working...

She's going to Vegas

My wife got a call from her biker bf tonite. He's taking her to Vegas for the weekend. Some kind of biker convention. They leave by plane Friday afternoon....

You're rude and offensive and you obviously don't belong on this website....

Picking her up at the airport...

She had been gone all weekend. I met her flight at the airport this evening. Her bf stayed behind in Vegas for an extra day. She came down the stairs looking like a total slut. Short skirt, low vee cut top, backless and her 5" high heeled sandals. I couldn't help but notice that she was walking a little bow legged and slow and easy. She of course was getting her share of gawkers.

On the way home she told me that her bf had used her as an additional marker on his bets at the tables. He wasn't very lucky and so she spent alot of time getting fucked by a whole bunch of different cocks 24/7. Her pussy and ass hole were very sore. Her tits were covered in hickies. She made a thousand bucks in tips from the guys who won the full use of her body. She said that it was very exciting and she gave her phone number to a few of these guys in case they ever visited our city.

She stripped and hit our bed sleeping...I jerked off twice before I could get to sleep....She promised me more stories in the morning...

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Dynamite

This is one hot and sexy hardon making thread. More!! Where are photos? okdeacon THANKS

Reactions: cucklou, Studmuffin and fredanddaisy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread