• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckold party

• Thread startercuckoldXprincess
  • Start date
Party can mean a lot of things. I have been to a gang bang where a Cuckold brought his wife. Me and a Cuckold couple. If you ever go to a swing club There is always 2 to 3 Cuckold there with thier wives. They never leave the common room. But their wives are off playing in the private or group rooms. Sometimes you see them peeking in to the group room when their wives are in there.

will2112001 said:
Party can mean a lot of things. I have been to a gang bang where a Cuckold brought his wife. Me and a Cuckold couple. If you ever go to a swing club There is always 2 to 3 Cuckold there with thier wives. They never leave the common room. But their wives are off playing in the private or group rooms. Sometimes you see them peeking in to the group room when their wives are in there.

That sounds so hot! I would love to go to a swing party and let the wife play. Unfortunately we are living overseas and no swing clubs around here. But maybe one day! :)

MacNfries said:
Really, now???? You might be overwhelmingly surprised what's available in your area. Check out this link to see if your country is on the list ... click on the "world map" on the left of the first screen. Mac ;)

Current Swinger Clubs list

Thanks Mac! That is an awesome link. Looks like there may be some clubs nearby! :)

MacNfries said:
Really, now???? You might be overwhelmingly surprised what's available in your area. Check out this link to see if your country is on the list ... click on the "world map" on the left of the first screen. Mac ;)

Current Swinger Clubs list

LOL Mac. You are so right. I bet You could be in the North Pole. Wiithin a 100 miles there will an Igloo Swing Club.

we are looking for a party that caters specifically to cuckold couples. ideally there would be 4 or 5 cuckold couples there and a ton of strong handsome bulls for the girls to choose from.. anyone ever hear of that?

If You just go to a Swing Club. You'll find 2 to 3 other Cuckold Couples there.

There is a Mandingo club in SoCal. They have parties n a regular basis. We've never been but it sounds really hot.

Users who are viewing this thread