• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

Skpmulls said:
Love the build up..and of course her wonderful tits.
Thank you.

Nisha zipped up her top.

She sipped her coffee, not looking at me.

I too avoided looking at her, my dick rock hard.

Hard not to stare at them.

IndianCuckold said:
Nisha zipped up her top.

She sipped her coffee, not looking at me.

I too avoided looking at her, my dick rock hard.

Very hard not to want to look again and hide your hard cock.

Skpmulls said:
Very hard not to want to look again and hide your hard cock.
Thank you.

Nisha’s cell phone alarm bell rang and she rushed to her ‘floor’. I waited for my hardon to subside and then headed to my ‘floor’. When I got home later, I got to bed naked and for the first time, I lay naked in bed, thinking about Nisha’s luscious boobs and masturbating.

IndianCuckold said:
Nisha’s cell phone alarm bell rang and she rushed to her ‘floor’. I waited for my hardon to subside and then headed to my ‘floor’. When I got home later, I got to bed naked and for the first time, I lay naked in bed, thinking about Nisha’s luscious boobs and masturbating.

I can only imagine how hard she made you.

Reactions: IndianCuckold
I came thinking the filthiest things about Nisha. I imagined her wearing a black half bra and black thong and having big nipples and a huge hairy cunt. As soon as I came, I was hard again and starting jerking off again, thinking of Nisha naked and doing all kinds of things to her.

Reactions: Capt. Ron
IndianCuckold said:
I came thinking the filthiest things about Nisha. I imagined her wearing a black half bra and black thong and having big nipples and a huge hairy cunt. As soon as I came, I was hard again and starting jerking off again, thinking of Nisha naked and doing all kinds of things to her.
Finally someone is extrovert and interesting enough from India!

IndianCuckold said:

It would be hard to not think of her all night.

Pleasureguy said:
Finally someone is extrovert and interesting enough from India!
Thank you very much, that comment means a lot to me. I hope you keep reading and commenting, it inspires me to tell more.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Pleasureguy
Back to the story…

I came again, thinking of Nisha.

And then I feel asleep, but it was a disturbed one.

I woke up with a hard on, thinking of Nisha and started jerking off again.

Then again I fell asleep, the effects of masturbating so vigorously and viciously.

Finally, I woke up to go for my shift, again with a raging hard on, which left me with no option but to jerk off again, thinking of my ‘buddy’.

Reactions: Pleasureguy
When I reached office that day, I was dog tired and badly in need of some good sleep. To make matters worse, Nisha was wearing red hipsters and a red t-shirt, which showed off her figure to perfection and highlighted the fact that she had a perfectly round ass. There was I, getting hard again.

IndianCuckold said:
Finally, I woke up to go for my shift, again with a raging hard on, which left me with no option but to jerk off again, thinking of my ‘buddy’.

you must have been drained but happy.

Skpmulls said:
you must have been drained but happy.
You are so right.

But I was worried about the mixed feelings I was now having.

IndianCuckold said:
You are so right.

But I was worried about the mixed feelings I was now having.

It sound as if she is interested in you.

Skpmulls said:
It sound as if she is interested in you.
Oh. How do you say so?

Users who are viewing this thread