• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold From India.

She said,

“I need a fuck, am so fukn horny!”

Reactions: Custer Laststand
I said,
“Well as you can see, I am not in a position to do so.”

She said, “I can see!”

IndianCuckold said:
I said, “Well as you can see, I am not in a position to do so [i.e., fuck you].” She [my wife] said, “I can see!” [meaning, apparently, you had gone limp].
Given that you were unable to resist jerking off and ejaculating while your wife told you about sucking the cock of her handyman (whom you helped her recruit), and given that he ejaculated on her "tits, face, lips, mouth and boobs” (as you quoted her saying), but he evidently did not fuck her to orgasm (thus leaving her horny), the appropriate course of action for you would have been to go down on your sexy wife and bring her to orgasm with your tongue by giving her cunnilingus.

The events you've described resulted in the handyman being sexually satisfied (because your wife sucked his cock to ejaculation), and you being sexually satisfied (because you masturbated to ejaculation while your wife told you her story), but left your sexy wife totally unsatisfied and thus still horny. Not good.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianCuckold and Capt. Ron
Re.:
IndianCuckold said:
I did not know I would be a cuck, it just happened.
That's OK. When a man (you, in this case) marries a strongly-sexual woman (like your wife), his natural role in the marriage is to be his wife's cuckold (as you have become).

It might help you, your wife and your relationship if the two of you were to spend some time reading:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine).

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with the owner of this site, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting it.

Reactions: IndianCuckold and Capt. Ron
Custer Laststand said:
Given that you were unable to resist jerking off and ejaculating while your wife told you about sucking the cock of her handyman (whom you helped her recruit), and given that he ejaculated on her "tits, face, lips, mouth and boobs” (as you quoted her saying), but he evidently did not fuck her to orgasm (thus leaving her horny), the appropriate course of action for you would have been to go down on your sexy wife and bring her to orgasm with your tongue by giving her cunnilingus.

The events you've described resulted in the handyman being sexually satisfied (because your wife sucked his cock to ejaculation), and you being sexually satisfied (because you masturbated to ejaculation while your wife told you her story), but left your sexy wife totally unsatisfied and thus still horny. Not good.
I agree. I was too horny to think straight.

Custer Laststand said:
Re.:

That's OK. When a man (you, in this case) marries a strongly-sexual woman (like your wife), his natural role in the marriage is to be his wife's cuckold (as you have become).

It might help you, your wife and your relationship if the two of you were to spend some time reading:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine).

Disclaimer: I have no relationship of any kind with the owner of this site, and gain nothing, financial nor otherwise, from suggesting it.
Ok. Thanks for the site.

After a couple of hours, Nisha and I fucked.

We lay in bed and she whispered,

“I am still horny.”

I had no idea what to say or do.

Then I uttered.

“There is that young pizza guy.”

She lay still.

Then she said.

“So?”

I whispered,

“Why don’t you wear something sexy and order pizza and see what happens?

She was silent for awhile, then replied.

“Ok.”

Since the past 3 months, we had been ordering pizza from a local shop and there was this young, well built guy who sued to come.

Nisha used to chat with him and be friendly when he used to deliver the pizza.

I whispered,

“You gonna call for pizza?”

She picked up her phone and made the order.

Then she said,

“He will come. I better get ready.”

She went and had a wash and started putting on makeup, I watched in silence, getting very horny.

Hardly a little time left for the delivery when she started to choose what clothes to wear. Finally she decided and put the clothes on, just as the doorbell rang.

She looked at me and without a word went to open the door.

I saw, hiding behind a curtain, the guy shocked to see her.

She smiled and said,

“Cummon in.”

The guy came in and she closed the door and said,

“How are you today?”

He,

“Fine Madam, how are you?”

He was looking at her and going mad, I could see,

This is what she was wearing… 2BIG.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand, mejaraaron and Capt. Ron
please continue!

Reactions: IndianCuckold
IndianCuckold said:
I am a cuckold from India.

I love seeing my wife dressed like a slut in front of guys...
AND MORE!!

The following is based on true incidents that happened in the lives of my wife and me..

Appreciate you commenting on the story and expressing your thoughts and opinions.

Hope you enjoy reading and interacting in the story,
as much I am enjoying telling you this.

Thank you.

Regards.
Hmr4nXx.jpg
hi here bbc from india can we meet

I watched in shock and excitement as my wife sat there.

Her tube was almost over her nipples and I wondered when her big boobs would spill out.

The pizza guy was ogling her tits.
9BIG2 new.jpg

Reactions: breedmygf and Custer Laststand
i’m sure his cock was solid hard. did you see the bulge in his pants from where you were watching? her massive brown tits would have me dying to suck those nipples.

Reactions: IndianCuckold
Capt. Ron said:
i’m sure his cock was solid hard. did you see the bulge in his pants from where you were watching? her massive brown tits would have me dying to suck those nipples.
I could not see from where I was, but am pretty sure it was, what with the way her tits were almost about to pop out. Am sure he was also dying to suck her tits and her nipples.

What she did next, shocked me even more.

She crossed her legs, her short mini hiked up, revealing her bare thighs and her ass.

The pizza guy just gasped,

“WOWWWW!!!’

3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mejaraaron, Custer Laststand, Capt. Ron and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread