• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Facial

• Thread starterlifelong cuck
  • Start date

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 4, 2008
One of the most humiliating but erotic experiences I've ever had as a cuckold was when I was sucking my wife's cunt as she was being fucked by her bull.

I was underneath between her legs as he fucked her doggy style and as he started to cum he pulled out and sprayed his load all over my eyes, nose and lips. It was right into my eyes and mouth before I could close them, I saw the cum shooting towards me but couldn't react fast enough They laughed at me as he had her lick my face clean of his cum.

Has any other cuckold been given a facial by his wife's lover?

We haven't made it passed the fantasy stage yet but in our fantasy talk she loves to tease me fantasizing about making me play with her lover's cum. Among many scenarious our her favorite is her lover cumming on her face and making me lick up his cum and snowball it to her. My favorite is me kissing her neck while she sucks his cock and he cums on her face, some of his cum lands on my face and she licks it off of my face and then snowballs it to me.

The Bull gave you his answer to your question, "who is boss", and it sure isn't you.

FUCK FUCK FUCK, you are so lucky and you don't yet know it. What you experienced is every cuck's dream - a decent facial coating. I hope you licked up every drop of his superior spermatoza. If he had not done this your lady would have been ever so preggie..........but of course you should be aware of that, shouldn't you?

Cum covered Cuckold

Saraha said:
The Bull gave you his answer to your question, "who is boss", and it sure isn't you.

FUCK FUCK FUCK, you are so lucky and you don't yet know it. What you experienced is every cuck's dream - a decent facial coating. I hope you licked up every drop of his superior spermatoza. If he had not done this your lady would have been ever so preggie..........but of course you should be aware of that, shouldn't you?

True, power usually follows the path of bull, wife, cuckold!

Have to admit the sensation of his balls rubbing back and forth over my face as he fucked her was very erotic. So too was the sensation of his balls drawing up into him as he got close to cumming. Was very humilating to have him spray my face etc like that but so sexy too.

Oh yes Sara, know so well how it is when another man makes a wife preggers!

Only once, with a very good friend, did I have that kind of experience. He and I were taking turns fucking my wife. I asked to get under them while they fucked. I was flat on my back and my wife got right over my face, then my friend shoved his dick in her cunt, with his balls dangling right about my mouth.

While he fucked her, I was gently nibbling on his nuts, which just made it better for him. I was even able to suck one of them into my mouth, which made it harder for him to cum until I released it.

When he came, his cum squirted out of her hole, onto his hairy nuts, then onto my face. While he enjoyed his "after-cum" strokes, both her pussy and his big nuts were mashed onto my face. But I loved it!

Another thing I enjoy in wife-sharing is when we both suck her tits. She says it is ten times more enjoyable to have both tits sucked at the same time.

I do wonder how many women "out there" have had both titties sucked at the same time.

Bull's cum

Son of John said:
Only once, with a very good friend, did I have that kind of experience. He and I were taking turns fucking my wife. I asked to get under them while they fucked. I was flat on my back and my wife got right over my face, then my friend shoved his dick in her cunt, with his balls dangling right about my mouth.

While he fucked her, I was gently nibbling on his nuts, which just made it better for him. I was even able to suck one of them into my mouth, which made it harder for him to cum until I released it.

When he came, his cum squirted out of her hole, onto his hairy nuts, then onto my face. While he enjoyed his "after-cum" strokes, both her pussy and his big nuts were mashed onto my face. But I loved it!

I was nibbling on my wife's clit while he was riding her. My lips were tight against her pussy so his balls rubbed over the rest of my face with each of his thrusts. When he came he pulled out, the first spurt hit me on my eyes and nose then he pushed back in until his cock was in between MY lips and the rest of his load spurted into my mouth.

Hottest for my wife is to have both titties sucked/played with ~ while she has a cock in her pussy, one in her mouth and another in each hand!

Why tell you about it when I can just show you...? :p

Attachments

• Black Bull 004.jpg
    Black Bull 004.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 982
  • Shafars Cum.jpg
    Shafars Cum.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 908
Cute

majesticaloha said:
Why tell you about it when I can just show you...? :p

Do you swallow if it goes in your mouth?

of course! :p

Attachments

• Black Bull 003.jpg
    Black Bull 003.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 694
You are one lucky cuck. That is a really good looking black cock. You should consider it a privilege and an honor to suck such a magnificant cock.

I do, most of our bulls have been kind enough to give me a facial after they've had their fun fucking my hotwife in every way they could think of... :p

Attachments

• Hotwife & Cuck 002.jpg
    Hotwife & Cuck 002.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 848
Blowing my wifes lovers

My wife likes to humiliatge me and one oif the ways is to suck off her black lovers while she watches and plays with her pussy. They get to cum in my mouth or allover my face their choice.

Occasional cuckold BJ

bob drews said:
My wife likes to humiliatge me and one oif the ways is to suck off her black lovers while she watches and plays with her pussy. They get to cum in my mouth or allover my face their choice.

The first accidental complete BJ I gave a bull resulted in them laughing at me but after that first accident my wife got annoyed if it happened [by accident] as she said it was one less fuck for her! They always enjoyed me getting a facial, usually because I was underneath her and between her legs, so it was easy for him to pull out and spray my face, did enjoy her licking me clean though, then snowballing me.

longlife,
I keep a cuck couple where the husband is made to be flat on his back licking his wife's clit any time I'm doing her doggy style. He has to position himself so his little pee wee is within arms reach of one of her hands. It's a penalty for him if I decide to turn her over doggy and he's not there fast enough to catch any unfortunate drippings as I put my cock in his wife's hole. It's also a penalty for him and her if his face gets in the way of my cock going in her or my balls... If he doesn't hold his face high enough to lick her clit or touches my cock while I'm in the throws of passion in his wife, his wife is told to slap his dick and ball with her hand. (I don't cum in her until he fucks up.) If he cums on himself when she slaps him, he doesn't get to clean her out after I'm finished and she has to clean the cum off the bed with her tongue before she can turn her attention to cleaning my ass, cock and balls in front of him...
I don't know how much my cuck enjoys the game, but his wife says "you haven't lived until you feel your husband chasing your clit knowing he's going to fuck up and I'm going to fill her cunt with cum!
Good luck cucks - May a thousand virgins descend on your wife's cunt.

Mouthful of cum

markii said:
longlife,
I keep a cuck couple where the husband is made to be flat on his back licking his wife's clit any time I'm doing her doggy style. He has to position himself so his little pee wee is within arms reach of one of her hands. It's a penalty for him if I decide to turn her over doggy and he's not there fast enough to catch any unfortunate drippings as I put my cock in his wife's hole. It's also a penalty for him and her if his face gets in the way of my cock going in her or my balls... If he doesn't hold his face high enough to lick her clit or touches my cock while I'm in the throws of passion in his wife, his wife is told to slap his dick and ball with her hand. (I don't cum in her until he fucks up.) If he cums on himself when she slaps him, he doesn't get to clean her out after I'm finished and she has to clean the cum off the bed with her tongue before she can turn her attention to cleaning my ass, cock and balls in front of him...
I don't know how much my cuck enjoys the game, but his wife says "you haven't lived until you feel your husband chasing your clit knowing he's going to fuck up and I'm going to fill her cunt with cum!
Good luck cucks - May a thousand virgins descend on your wife's cunt.

Well I did get punished some times but one well hung black guy loved to rub his balls hard against my face as I sucked her clit and he fucked her. If I shot my load then as he came he pulled out and I had to hold my mouth open and take all his load as he shot in between my open lips and once filled I had to swallow, my wife was given the task of licking any dribbles off my face.
I've found the more often a man came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum the more I wanted him to do it again.

Reactions: piar
Facial

I like the idea of my cuck trying to suck his wife's clit hard while not getting in the way of my cock... (You know he's eventually going to fuck it up), and when he does I give it to his beautiful wife HARD within a cunt's hair of his wife's cunt and his mouth. Often I ram his wife right down on his face when he touches me - Then lay my whole weight on her ass while I'm cumming. Cuck has no choice but to take his wife's cunt, my shaft and the cum all at the same time.
I'm not into letting the cuck suck my dick, but he gets a belly full cleaning out his wife when I pull out.

Sucking the bull

markii said:
I like the idea of my cuck trying to suck his wife's clit hard while not getting in the way of my cock... (You know he's eventually going to fuck it up), and when he does I give it to his beautiful wife HARD within a cunt's hair of his wife's cunt and his mouth. Often I ram his wife right down on his face when he touches me - Then lay my whole weight on her ass while I'm cumming. Cuck has no choice but to take his wife's cunt, my shaft and the cum all at the same time.
I'm not into letting the cuck suck my dick, but he gets a belly full cleaning out his wife when I pull out.

Each bull to his own pleasures. This bull would enjoy his balls pressed hard against my face and nose. He enjoyed occasionally slipping his cock out of her pussy and into my open mouth, he did enjoy shooting into it and of course watching his load seep out over me. He would also on occasions have me suck his soft cock hard so he could ride her again.

A punishment was to lick my wife's pussy and his cock and balls clean after he came, if I shot my load during any of the fucking.

Actually, as a cuck, I always love to suck my wife's cunt and clit in any circumstances and I prefer when it is full of her lover(s)'cum. Licking it while her lover fuck her is a must as the cum is fresh and her scent from excitation is at the highest.
It happens regularly that the bull alternates from her cunt to my mouth and sometimes that he withdraw from her to ejaculate on my face.
I like then to keep my face covered by his cum while serving them.
This is one of the best ways to feel really a cuck to bringing them breakfast in the room, while being naked and with dry cum of the face...

I enjoy watching my wife fuck others and I love sucking there cum from her well fucked pussy. I really enjoy sucking the bulls cock and then having her stroke his cock until he cums all over my face and in my mouth. Feeling my lil cock straining against my panties as I suck his cock and wait for his cum. Her tell me to suck his cock like the sissy I am.

One of my absolute favorites was the time I anal fucked a guy's wife while he was made to watch, having never been alowed to anal fuck her himself. Then after I had dumped my load deep in her ass, I made the cuck suck my cock clean and then lay on the floor, face up while his freshly fucked wife squated over his face and "shit" my cum into his mouth. Made him eat it all and then suck on her asshole and tongue her to make sure he didn't leave any.

Only got to do this once but would love to repeat!

Users who are viewing this thread