• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Dessert

• Thread starterez4bbc1954
  • Start date

ez4bbc1954

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2006
Just A Pic Of A Married White Slut Bringing Home A Dessert For Her Cuckold.............

Attachments

• 100_9430.jpg
    100_9430.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,698
i dont believe for one second that there is a husband that would lick that up...hey letting a black man fuck your wife is hot...but the rest of this is b.s.

you have to have a true cuckold husband for that.
Are you a Cukolded Husband?

agree not every husband will lick his wife's vagina after another man has Inseminated her.

Just to let you know.
The way that the Vagina is built. The vagina lenghtens in size during sex. The head of the cock passes the cervix and deposits the semen into a widened part of the vagina. There the semen/sperm stay...and it can be there for 4 - 5 days.

So if you are betewen your Wife's legs a few days after she had sex with other men....and your licking her vagian...then your licking the remaining semen/sperm from the otherguy/guys.

enjoy

mwf4thicknblk said:
i dont believe for one second that there is a husband that would lick that up...hey letting a black man fuck your wife is hot...but the rest of this is b.s.
I'm sorry you think its BS. I have liked my girl friends pussy and other womens pussy after they were fucked by both black and white guys and I have even licked my own cum out of them but I dont lick my own cum very often as once I cum I lose all sexual desire for that night and thats no BS honest.................Tom

Agreed ^^^ Its not something you can do easily if you have yourself already cum, but before and in the heat of things is a different story.

That's why its great to be close by ...you get to see her experience the pleasure of a superior cock and lick her hot sloppy cunt clean after he's done. And if you are thorough enough ..he'll be hard again and give her another long hard ride and you can clean her up all over again.

01.jpg 13.jpg 10.jpg 9a.jpg 45.jpg

I'd love to get sexy with another girl and a fat blk cock. I'd eat that pie in a minute while my blk lover fucks my ass.

Love that stretched and cummed in pussy!!

I'd love to clean all these up - on the same night!

It's not BS

I lick mine from my wife regularly and would if she had other's in there too.

If you have a hot wife who justs fucks other men for a "sexual top up", you are really talking about "wife swopping" to get MORE THAN vanilla sex.

But if you are a cuckold, you lick up every drop of sperm from your wife, so as to prove to her that you accept her black bull lover is genetically and physically superior to you in EVERY WAY.

The bull's semen is swallowed by you, and it is digested in your stomach, and the special vitamins and nurtients enter your bloodstream and travel around your body and through the brain. Some of this sex food mixes with you dna, and minute traces stay in your body for seven years. It has an affect on your personality and makes you more submissive to the bull's needs...and also MORE ENCOURAGING of your wife's new lifestyle.

A cuckold puts his wife's pleasure BEFORE HIS OWN - that is why he willingly wears a padlocked cock cage to have his orgasms controlled. He receives prostrate milking with a gloved finger up his bum rubbing his prostrate gland. This causes his semen to ooze out the end of his penis without any orgasmic sensation. If his milkings are far apart, then he will have nocturnal emissions similar to when he was a horny teenager.

A cock cage prevents masturbation, so a cuck craves to please the KEY HOLDER to his padlock. This includes doing housework to have blue balls relieved.

Many cucks will suck the bull's cock to get it very stiff, then lick their wife to juice her up, then hold on to the bull's cock and guide it into the wife's slit. This act is the "submission acceptance" that the bull is superior and that his wife is fully entitled to polymory sex whilst the husband REMAINS FOREVER monogamous.

Even though the wife has many lovers, the husband can be severely punished for lusting after another woman. But a true cuckold will never lust for extra-marital sex. His pleasure comes from the intense emotional feelings of being denied orgasms, and the pleasure from knowing (and seeing) the bull can satisfy his wife in a way he never can.

True cuckolds absolutely worship the ground their wives walk on - and often legally sign over their property rights and total control of their finances.

A true cuck is a cuck for life and happily buys his wife sexy clothes for her dates, and may help bath her and prepare her for her bulls.

A true cuck has a range of emotional feelings, but deep down WANTS HIS WIFE TO BE FULLY SATISFIED IN THE BEDROOM. He will obey his wife without question. Being allowed to "oral sex" his wife and drink creampies is a fantastic reward that he craves - in fact he craves for another man's sperm. He is not a homosexual - he just wants to please his wife in every way possible - this desire to please comes directly from his INCREDIBLE LOVE for his wife. In some ways you could say that a cuck has taken a "chastisty vow" like a Nun (so he gets none....or only several fucks a year as a reward).

The reality is that cucks are seen as wimps, but they probably love their wives 20 times more than normal husbands !!!! and that is the truth, because I have interviewed many over the years.

Never laugh at wimpy cucks, because you get to fuck the arse off their wife to your heart's content (as many times as you like, and whenever you like, and any place you like) - so think of them as BEING ESSENTIAL, otherwise all you would get is vanilla sex with your wife.

Make friends with a cuckold and treat him well, so that you can fuck his wife as much as you like - and he will be SO VERY PLEASED YOU ARE.

I meant to comment how erotically sexy the posted photos are of sperm at the entrance of the vagina slit - some dribbling down to the ass. A cuckold would be so excited to see this, and mostly will have such a powerful desire to drink it up. And why not? Seeing photos like this put him in subspace -the ultimate proof that his wife has been unfaithful and been robustly fucked by her bull lover.

It is one thing to wonder if his wife has been 'playing up' behind is back, but to ACTUALLY SEE THE PROOF is overwhelming.

It is not enough for a cuckoldress to go out and fuck with her lovers - she proves her love to her husband by bringing home the evidence he so badly wants to see. A photo is a million words to an obedient, submissive cuck.

A cuck often gets an erection and ejaculates when his wife is teasing him in front of other women - especially if he has a weeny penis.

There is an emotional condition which relates to a superior man "taking over a cuck's wife" - and it causes the cuck's volume of sperm produced per day to double, to "fight back".

Some men who have a feeling their wife is into adultery, will have a doubling of their sperm to "try and overwhelm by volume any of the other man's sperm in their wife's vagina. It is an attempt to stop the lover getting his wife pregnant.

But if the wife is in love with her lover, then the lover's sperm will win the race to the egg - this has been scientifically proven. The mind can direct the lover's sperm to the egg first.

If a woman has a powerful orgasm when sperm squirts into her vagina, the internal muscles can work collectively to push the majority of the sperm up to the egg within 45 seconds - special cameras have proven this scientifically. Some sperm will stay in the vagina, but enough will be pushed up tofertilise the egg.

If there is no orgasm by the female, the male sperm will have 48 hours to move by vibration up to the egg, Any longer and the egg will get too old and lose it's vitality so that fertilisation is less likely.

When a bull lover makes a white wife have multiple orgasms with his big penis, she has a 30 x chance of getting pregnant if she is fertile.

When a female is in an underground room for 30 days, her menstrual cycle changes to coincide with the lunar moon cycles. Her period will start on the Full Moon, and she will have best chance of conceiving a baby on the New Moon.

Above ground, all sorts of emotional things can change her menstrual cycle, but if she has her period on the Full Moon, she is in PERFECT rythym with the Moon which causes a tidal flow of her body water - just like the sea.

Females will slowly synchronise their periods over several months if they flat together. Grandfather clock pendelums will eventually swing together, even if they are different to start. It is called harmonising.

When a cuckold and his wife are in perfect harmony, an incredible pleasure is obtained by both, and the marriage can be very happy even though the cuck gets very little sex. A cuck has amazing pride and many rewards once he knows his place completely.

Users who are viewing this thread