• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked by BBC

• Thread starterrobert1332
  • Start date

robert1332

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2008
After much convincing my fiancee has taken the bold step of taking BBC...after a few years she told me that my cock is too small for her pussy...my cock is 5 and a half inches...

She has been with 2 black men in the past 3 months ,one 8 inches and one with a 9inch monster!!! She had a great time and loves black cock, she told me that she now knows what it feels like to be well fucked, she has also been having multiple orgasms with her BBC lover of 9 inches!!

They have been shy regarding taking pics, but the guy she is fucking now seems to be warming up to the idea...

On New Years Eve we had some wine and I was allowed to fuck her...had not done so in months!!

Got an earful about my cock being small for her pussy and I came pretty quickly...here are some pics from New Years Eve...comments welcome...she gets off on compliments from the guys!

Attachments

• mini-P1000086.JPG
    mini-P1000086.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 419
  • mini-P1000087.JPG
    mini-P1000087.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 533
  • mini-P1000089.JPG
    mini-P1000089.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 401
  • mini-P1000090.JPG
    mini-P1000090.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 716
  • mini-P1000092.JPG
    mini-P1000092.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 745
Sweet jesus she has a beautiful ass!!! Very very nice!!!

Great!

Wonderful, but why aren't there any pics???

For all we know now this is just your fantasy....

robert1332 said:
After much convincing my fiancee has taken the bold step of taking BBC...after a few years she told me that my cock is too small for her pussy...my cock is 5 and a half inches...

She has been with 2 black men in the past 3 months ,one 8 inches and one with a 9inch monster!!! She had a great time and loves black cock, she told me that she now knows what it feels like to be well fucked, she has also been having multiple orgasms with her BBC lover of 9 inches!!

They have been shy regarding taking pics, but the guy she is fucking now seems to be warming up to the idea...

On New Years Eve we had some wine and I was allowed to fuck her...had not done so in months!!

Got an earful about my cock being small for her pussy and I came pretty quickly...here are some pics from New Years Eve...comments welcome...she gets off on compliments from the guys!

My God what a lovely bottom she has!

wow any pictures of her with her BBC lovers?

i would love to see her ass stuffed full of bbc lets get some pics on here!

Working on it people, she wants me to watch her fuck her BBC lover next week...will see if I could sneak some pics...she wants her lover to see my cock and laugh at it...I am not too in favour of that but she keeps insisting...

Users who are viewing this thread