• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck stands up to wife

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
I finally had enough of my wifes inconsiderate behavior. I put my foot down last week, I told her she is spending far to much time with her Bulls,I wasn;t going to stand for anymore. I refuse to allow this go on! ( I had to much to drink)
My CB6000 arrived today, she said as soon as she gets home tonight she will be putting it me.She told me to be sure I shaved and otherwise prepare myself.She said it is clear I have lost track of my status and must be taught a serious lesson. She said she is throwing one key away and wearing the other one on her right ankle for all to see. She will consider letting me out so long as I behave myself, be polite, supportive,and otherwise get control of my emotions. God I love a powerfull woman.

Something of an oxymoron this.

how does a real cuck stand up to his wife once he has agreed to become her cuck and has given her the sexual freedom they both know she needs. the phrase you grew it you chew it comes to mind.

joey7890 said:
I finally had enough of my wifes inconsiderate behavior. I put my foot down last week, I told her she is spending far to much time with her Bulls,I wasn;t going to stand for anymore. I refuse to allow this go on! ( I had to much to drink)
My CB6000 arrived today, she said as soon as she gets home tonight she will be putting it me.She told me to be sure I shaved and otherwise prepare myself.She said it is clear I have lost track of my status and must be taught a serious lesson. She said she is throwing one key away and wearing the other one on her right ankle for all to see. She will consider letting me out so long as I behave myself, be polite, supportive,and otherwise get control of my emotions. God I love a powerfull woman.

--------------------

how can a "man" named joey who wears a penis cage
stand up and put his foot down? look joey be happy
your wife, your boss, doesn't cut that little schmekle off
and turn you into Josephine:)

MacNfries said:
Yeah, you tell her ... lol ... "YOU wear the pantIEs in the family because SHE says so ... so THERE!" :p
There, fixed :D

Guess what ? I don;t fit in the cb6000 I;m to big, she really tried, we got the balls in by useing the largest ring and the next one. Put on the spacers and my cock just wont fit in it. She even tried looping a piece of string aroud the head of my cock and pulling it thru, No amout of lube or pushing or pulling could squeeze my cock into that cage. It just goes to show you that true cuckiness is really just a state of mind.

oh by the way, I Guess I was;nt clear, her ordering of the cb and its use , came about as a result of my abhorent behavior.My out burst took place sat nite two weeks ago.

joey7890 said:
oh by the way, I Guess I was;nt clear, her ordering of the cb and its use , came about as a result of my abhorent behavior.My out burst took place sat nite two weeks ago.

==========

<slap!>

Joey, put your cock into water with plenty of ice blocks in it, and it will shrink down to fit your cage properly.

Actually, her Bulls should spank you twice a week to teach you to not get "uppity" at your cuckoldresses's timetable for sexual expression. If she is having a good time with her Bulls, she definitely needs to sleep over with them - until she has drained their testicles of every drop of sperm cum.

duke9555 said:
--------------------

how can a "man" named joey who wears a penis cage
stand up and put his foot down? look joey be happy
your wife, your boss, doesn't cut that little schmekle off
and turn you into Josephine:)

lol. True dat...:p

A Sissy Fit

joey7890 said:

By the very defination of cuck, and sissy you are incapable of standing up to your wife/mistress. What you had was a sissy fit and a childish temper tamtrum. It is obvious you are just wanting attention like an unrully child and should be treated as such. She, your mistress/wife, is either very benevolent and permissive, or just did not have the tools and could have just pierced your cock and made its use prohibited and administering the desipline you sorely need. She should consider hiring a professional domintrix to instill the right attiude.:mad:.

Attachments

• normal_DSCF1276.jpg
    normal_DSCF1276.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 1Dungeon.jpg
    1Dungeon.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 339
  • a007loaned.jpg
    a007loaned.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 300
  • a010+owned.jpg
    a010+owned.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 301
I guess I'm not

Judging from the strong opinions posted on this thread, I am NOT a cuck. Good thing I am unaffected by the opinions of others except for those of my closest confidantes. Out of curiosity what label(s) do I earn as a result of my preferences. Here are my primary traits:

To begin with, there is NO WAY in hell I would EVER wear a cage or chastity device.
I do not tolerate or accept degradation and humiliation. Not to judge what works for others because I respect that what others like and do is NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS. I personally am disgusted by self deprecating behavior and am turned off by those who get off abusing people.
I LOVE and am VERY turned on being teased and taunted. I purposely have always set up scenarios to tease myself
Whether I'm involved in helping someone's lady experience her nasty, forbidden desires or witnessing MY lady enjoying hers, my non-negotiable rules include, EVERYTHING done MUST be consensual AND everything done is with the intention of making the woman happy.
Having that as my focus, I've willingly and enthusiastically eaten the CUM of dozens of other men. In fact my individual perverted turn on's NOT done for my lady's pleasure is loving to eat well used, swollen, cumfilled (preferably from several cocks) cunt. In fact just my confessing or relating that fact on this board for others to see has my cock throbbing. LOL
I have also sucked many many cocks with my lady or as she watches. That includes before it fucking her and after it's emptied it's load, resulting in my cleaning the cock off
One of my ex lovers got so hot thinking about it, I even tried to let someone fuck me in the ass. I have never been able to follow through because it was too unpleasant and uncomfortable for me. I was however able to let that same lover use a strap-on on two occasions.
Some out of curiosity anybody care to opine on my sexual practices? ;)

Bisexual, I would say. I speak from personal experience.Her second Bull took great pleasure in haveing me be his submissive bitch and I loved it. I miss him. I got a call about an hour ago Quote "Start dinner I;m going out tonight". My answer 'Yes honey".

Saraha said:
Joey, put your cock into water with plenty of ice blocks in it, and it will shrink down to fit your cage properly.

Actually, her Bulls should spank you twice a week to teach you to not get "uppity" at your cuckoldresses's timetable for sexual expression. If she is having a good time with her Bulls, she definitely needs to sleep over with them - until she has drained their testicles of every drop of sperm cum.

==============

this Joey dude should have his nipples pierced and nip
rings inserted :mad:

As one of the pics Mimi displays shows--- there is another way to impose chastity on your cock joey--- use the ice, the piercing looks way too painful.

We are all different and subject to change

In answer to "shefucksthesmall" you are quite honest and I think many of us start or are in your mindset. I also thourghy enjoy orally servicing a woman or man. Sometimes as the years roll by we become more submissive. I would say you were bi. On your profile you ask if we thought your wife was pretty and sexy and you know we do, I bet she taste good even without cream. I hope you learn to enjoy anal, if you can take a strapon/dildo you may just need to find a smaller cock to start with.

Attachments

• submit.jpg
    submit.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 283
  • A!.jpg
    A!.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 292
shefucksthemall said:

Offhand I'd say "Orally Bi- Swinger" ;) Everyone is different and the cuckolds you are reading and not relating to are a particular 'shade' of Cuck with specific turn-ons. Not a prescription for everyone by ANY means.

Joey - Your wife, her Bulls, and probably a whole host of dominant males OWN your body. Get used to it. She WILL find a way to restrain you and prevent erections and your playing with yourself - and I look forward to reading your posts when you've been denied for a couple of weeks.

greymaster said:
Offhand I'd say "Orally Bi- Swinger" ;) Everyone is different and the cuckolds you are reading and not relating to are a particular 'shade' of Cuck with specific turn-ons. Not a prescription for everyone by ANY means.

Joey - Your wife, her Bulls, and probably a whole host of dominant males OWN your body. Get used to it. She WILL find a way to restrain you and prevent erections and your playing with yourself - and I look forward to reading your posts when you've been denied for a couple of weeks.

============

abstinence makes the dick grow harder :mad:

shefucksthemall said:

Who cares what label others put on it/you. Define life yourself. :)

Glad everyone had a good time with this thread, I am sitting here in my cb600,the cold water worked. My Goddess is by my side watching as I write this post. With the cb600 came a short paper back book called the Mistress handbook. The little gold key is on a ankle braclet on her right 'leg and she just told me she will be going to see her main Bull tommorow evening. I have to admit I like being caged. (so far) joey

Users who are viewing this thread