• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Scott

• Thread startergina49mwf
  • Start date

gina49mwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2012
My ex-husband is my ex-husband because he couldn't handle my black cock addiction. My sister's husband, Scott, recently had a similar decision to make. Either he would have to submit, encourage, and support my sister's new-found love for black cock (ok, so maybe I had something to do with that) or he would be totally out of the picture. That attached photos show how he handled the decision. I have sent Scott a link to this post. He know that he needs to continue to cooperate or I might just feel compelled to post these same photos without his eyes black out. Or should I post them anyway?

I think Scott made the right decision and he's very fortunate that your sister let him stay around and be her husband. I hope your sister has fun!!!

Where are the pics ? Did i miss them ?

Users who are viewing this thread