• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck couple for online friendship

34cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi,
I am 36yrs old cuck. My wife is 30 in we came into this lifestyle about 5 yrs ago. We had very nice experiences, the nicest was when she go out to meet her fuck friend and then bring a creapie home so I had to clean all the cum from her pussy.
However, last year we are not active int his lifestyle. Actually I dont know the reason .... it somehow cooled down.

What I am searching now is to get into friendship with a couple that is in this lifestyle, to share experiences, comment on them, to share fantasies, etc.
I have Gtalk, MSN, etc ... so we can become good friends online.

Send me PM or simply reply to this post.

Hi,
I am 36yrs old cuck. My wife is 30 in we came into this lifestyle about 5 yrs ago. We had very nice experiences, the nicest was when she go out to meet her fuck friend and then bring a creapie home so I had to clean all the cum from her pussy.
However, last year we are not active int his lifestyle. Actually I dont know the reason .... it somehow cooled down.

What I am searching now is to get into friendship with a couple that is in this lifestyle, to share experiences, comment on them, to share fantasies, etc.
I have Gtalk, MSN, etc ... so we can become good friends online.

Send me PM or simply reply to this post.

my reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back