• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cowgirl creampie :P

D

daniel101

Hey all. Long time lurker here, but thought I'd finally post something (which I HOPE) is fairly interesting here for you all.

I've been eating cum for years now. I used to always blow my load on my chest and clean myself up after, but I only started cleaning creampies up (from my slutty ex-girlfriend) about a year ago. I told one of my closest friends (one of the first girls I ever actually had sex with) a few months back about how much I love cleaning creampies and being humiliated, and, well, she said she was "proud" of me for "conquering" a sexual desire, but I could also tell she was fairly interested.

Anyway, I went down to see her the other week, and she was dressed up as a cowboy. She was having a fancy dress do with her work colleagues = cowboys and indians or whatever. I went in my normal clothes because I'm boring :D,but I've got to say, it turned me on massively. It actually got better after that though! We got ***** together for the first couple of hours, then she went to "talk to some friends", but I noticed she was actually heavily flirting with some asian guy, so I quickly made myself scarce. After a while she started making out with him and they went out back. I followed them outside (pretending to go for a smoke) as far as I could and waited eagerly. After a fairly long while the guy walked past me looking fairly sheepish, and as soon as he'd gone back in the bar, I rushed round the corner. She was leaning against the wall still with her panties down. She gasped, but I took my chance anyway. I went over to her and kissed her deep and long and gradually made my way down on her. The guy had totally filled her full of cum. It was so bad I had to practically suck most of his load out of her, but eventually I cleaned her up. She was aprehensive about it at first, but eventually got so into it she started to rub her creamy pussy into my face and order me to clean her up :p, all time time riding me like a cowboy. She said she could see why I liked this lifestyle (I bet she fucking :p did) and absolutely loved it! We talked more about it later that night, and the next day she invited one of her "friends" over but made me stay in the living room. Eventually I heard the front foor slam shut and she rang me up from upstairs and told me to come up. As soon as I opened the bedroom door it stank of sex, and she was laying on the bed wearing the cowboy hat, with her hand covering her pussy. What she did next was unbelievalbe. She told me she'd brought me dinner, made me lay down on the bed next to her, squatted over my face, then removed her hand from her pussy. A massive stream of cum went straight down my throat and I licked her clean while she rode my face. Afterwards I fucked her and came in her 3 times, and she made me clean up after myself all 3 times.

I've got to say, she IS fairly chubby, but that just adds to the sexiness of having her rubbing her creampie in my face, because she's just got, well, more creamy meat to smother me with!. Neither of the two guys I've cleaned up after have known I was eating a fanny full of their cum afterwards, but she's promised to let me lick her while a guy fucks her in future, obviously with him knowing full well what I'm doing. Apparently she's got a few guys interested, so yeah, telling her seemed to work out really damn well. I'd definitely suggest opening up to a female friend you've known for a few years and trust a fair bit - it seems to reap quite a lot of rewards!!! I'd just like to know if any other guys like the slightly chubbier girls. I've eaten creampie (and anal creampie) after other guys have used my incredibly fit girlfriend before, but chubbier girls are DEFINITELY my new "thing". Feeling a girl's cummy lips rubbed all over your face is a treat DEFINITELY to be savoured, and bigger girls can just do that so much better, and act like so much more a cum-hungry slut while doing it :p. Haha, but yeah, this creampie cowgirl experience was DEFINITELY one of the best creampie experiences I've had ever since my ex force-fed me the aftermath of two of her black lovers 3 years ago, lol :D. But yeah, if there's anyone else out there who loves chubbier girls or who has a bigger slut wife, please post some pictures!

She hasn't allowed me to take any pictures of her being fucked or anything yet, but here's a picture of what she looked like before she went out. She looks incredibly innocent, but is actually a total cum slut, and by GOD do I love girls like that, haha:

xxx

Anyone else who likes the plumper girls, or who just generally has interst in this (true) story, feel free to contact me!

n695040446_4cowboy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I Believe

Hello Daniel. I believe your whole story. As i have found much pussy where most never look. I have many just good friends that just happen to be women and i have got copious amounts of pussy from several of them. For i found out when i was about 15 yrs old, the less you shoot your mouth off the more pussy you get:p If a friend likes you and they are a woman then there is a chance she will give you some pussy. God i love em all, and i thank each and everyone of them. Isnt this a beautiful world. Enjoy her to the max. There will be others now that you have a new idea as where to hunt. okdeacon :D

That has the sound of good advice about it....

Daniel,

Thanks for your *great* post, which is highly sexual.

I told one of my closest friends (one of the first girls I ever actually had sex with) a few months back about how much I love cleaning creampies and being humiliated, and, well, she said she was "proud" of me for "conquering" a sexual desire.... I could also tell she was fairly interested.

Excellent move! You boldly told her the truth about yourself, and it paid off big.

So, I went down to see her the other week and she was dressed up as a cowboy. She was having a fancy dress do with her work colleagues => cowboys and indians, etc. I went in my normal clothes because I'm boring :D. I've got to say, it turned me on massively.... and it actually got better after that! We got ***** together for the first couple of hours, then she went to "talk to some friends", but I noticed she was actually flirting heavily with some Asian guy, so I quickly made myself scarce.

Good.... you were respectful of her needs.

After a while she started making out with him and they went out back. I followed them outside.... She was leaning against the wall still with her panties down. She gasped, but I took my chance anyway. I went over to her and kissed her deep and long and gradually made my way down on her. The guy had totally filled her full of cum. It was so bad I had to practically suck most of his load out of her, but eventually I cleaned her up.

Another bold move. You did it, and it turned out she liked it.

She was apprehensive about it at first, but eventually got so into it she started to rub her creamy pussy into my face and order me to clean her up :p, all time time riding me like a cowboy.

This seems slightly unclear. I gather you mean later, after the party — that is, after she fucked (others? others then you? you only?), she ordered you to lie on your back on her bed then rode your face like a cowgirl?

She said she could see why I liked this lifestyle (I bet she fucking :p did, and absolutely loved it!) We talked more about it later that night, and the next day she invited one of her "friends" over but made me stay in the living room. Eventually I heard the front foor slam shut and she rang me up from upstairs and told me to come up. As soon as I opened the bedroom door it stank of sex, and she was laying on the bed wearing the cowboy hat, with her hand covering her pussy. What she did next was unbelievalbe. She told me she'd brought me dinner, made me lay down on the bed next to her, squatted over my face, then removed her hand from her pussy. A massive stream of cum went straight down my throat and I licked her clean while she rode my face.

That's *very* cool :cool:. Sensuous plus :p.

Afterwards I fucked her and came in her 3 times, and she made me clean up after myself all 3 times.

Well, of course.... and good for her.

I've got to say, she IS fairly chubby, but that just adds to the sexiness of having her rubbing her creampie in my face, because she's just got, well, more creamy meat to smother me with!

It's good to hear you feel that way. From looking at her photo, though, and given the curves one expects on a woman, I'd say she doesn't look "chubby" at all. Her plaid shirt suggests good-looking big tits underneath; her face is attractive; her smile is seductive; overall she's a beautiful woman. And you can tell her I said so.

....I'd definitely suggest opening up to a female friend you've known for a few years and trust a fair bit - it seems to reap quite a lot of rewards!!!

That's probably good advice. Clearly, it turned out to be true in your case. BTW, your post suggests you and your G/F might be interested in this link:

The Fine Art of Queening

—Custer

hot story! - thanks for sharing...

my wife is a little thick... check my sig for her pix

I will say, I haven't ever seen the 'American Woman' attractive: Stick thin, big tits, big ass. Now, I don't like a 'fat' girl, but you need to have the meat to occupy the bones you carry. I've found I'm quite picky on the line between the heavier girls and the 'proper' ones for me.

thin or thick

well i like both, and find both are sexy in their own way. My wife is not heavy but she is short and works out alot, standing at 4' 11 and red head she holds her own. But both turn me on

Wow, great story! I hope it is true, and I hope you get more, though thre was little talk of humiliation, which you menitoned earlier. Maybe she wil start getting more domiinant with you? Let's hope so.

It's a shae the picture is so blurry, because that sort of girl turns em on too! I have nothing for those skinny ones. The nice, slightly plump ones, well rounded, that's for me!

Hi,

I became used to eat my own cum as a kid to hide it of my parents and to interest my sister and her friend to watch me (I got excited by that).

As a second step, i was sucking boys' penises at school, first in front of my sister and sister's friend (it was a safe way for them both to watch a penis apart of mine), then a bit more frequently when it became known that I was "swallowing it".

As a third step, I discovered creampies and this was a revelation. Four pleasures in one (humiliation, cunt savouring, wife pleasing and cum swallowing). I went even to a pron-shop, were I was doing it for clients...

Then, with my cuckold marriage (I married after I had experienced it with my wife-to-be...), I really became addict to cum eating, especially out of her pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back