• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing her

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters
Looking for first time cuckold experience - big black bull for Indian wife

My wife is a beautiful shy Indian wife. I have been the only man in her life. I have been fantasizing of having her cuckold me. Told her about my fantasy. She went from no way she would do it, to she will let me know when she is ready, to now getting really horny about it and saying yes we should try it while we make love. I want a clean, healthy, big black bull to introduce my wife the pleasures of sex and a large black cock. Live in the Chicago area. Any takers?

Indiancuck101 said:
My wife is a beautiful shy Indian wife. I have been the only man in her life. I have been fantasizing of having her cuckold me. Told her about my fantasy. She went from no way she would do it, to she will let me know when she is ready, to now getting really horny about it and saying yes we should try it while we make love. I want a clean, healthy, big black bull to introduce my wife the pleasures of sex and a large black cock. Live in the Chicago area. Any takers?

This is also the pattern for us. When I first told her, she said noway. hence me name here. My wife is also fairly conservative in the bedroom .

on display

Fulfilling a request. Her ass on display in public in the green swimsuit. Hopefully some black studs noticed and wanted to take her. Still nice and pale, contrast of a bbc slipping into her tight pussy would feel and look great.

i would love to spend some time with this sexy white married M.I.L.F. she has a fantastic ass and a sweet pussy for bbc

metal polisher said:
i would love to spend some time with this sexy white married M.I.L.F. she has a fantastic ass and a sweet pussy for bbc

I think they are both hot and would love to see a bbc take both of them deep and bare. Wife, one in green, natually thinks the friend is hotter. Which one would you do? Both, neither and if both which one first.

Disappointing

Added 4 pics in 3 days and got back one real comment. The silence over her pictures speaks louder than the very few possitive comments.

Hard for both of us to understand. 90 people thinks she should have sex with a black man and let him cum insider her bare pussy (not even knowing if she is or is not on the pill) and over 13000 views, 100s of downloads and almost nobody can tell her what they think, (is she too old, too flat etc or is she well built) why she would enjoy it or why she should let them in bare.

this is a real sexy woman who i would love to have sex with. she is not flat, she is not hairy. she is fucking hot

Noway...
I have been one of the black bulls following your post who did not comment. I saw your post the first day when you posted the first few pics of her. Had not checked back before today and voted on the survey!

My opinion is as follows...first she is very pale - which I find VERY desirable as I love the contrast of my dark skin against a pale woman. Second her apprehension is VERY attractive to me...and I would like to meet her! I travel from Philly to Central Illinois quite often - and would love to take some time to meet her for a drink - perhaps some dancing and give her a chance to get comfortable with me. I travel along I70 - can we work something out?
Send me your email...I'll send you some pics and she can see if she's interested.
Yes the body is rocking...but she needs to know how it feels when it's used properly. So let me know....I am sure I will be the catalyst you've been looking for!

searcher308 said:
Noway...
I have been one of the black bulls following your post who did not comment. I saw your post the first day when you posted the first few pics of her. Had not checked back before today and voted on the survey!

My opinion is as follows...first she is very pale - which I find VERY desirable as I love the contrast of my dark skin against a pale woman. Second her apprehension is VERY attractive to me...and I would like to meet her! I travel from Philly to Central Illinois quite often - and would love to take some time to meet her for a drink - perhaps some dancing and give her a chance to get comfortable with me. I travel along I70 - can we work something out?
Send me your email...I'll send you some pics and she can see if she's interested.
Yes the body is rocking...but she needs to know how it feels when it's used properly. So let me know....I am sure I will be the catalyst you've been looking for!

Thank you for the compliments. I also think her pale skin would look fantastic under a dark black man. She is normally very conservative in the bedroom. For her to do this, she would have to feel very comfortable with the man, it would have to be someone she knew for a long time. I was her best friend before we started dating. Central Illinois is still several hours away for us anyway. But you do sound like the type she needs, but if (hopefullly when) she does this, he needs to be more local. Would love to hear if more black studs feel the same way but just have not comment also. Please the comments do help.

metal polisher said:
this is a real sexy woman who i would love to have sex with. she is not flat, she is not hairy. she is fucking hot

Please more comments like this one. This one boosted her self confidence in her appearance and that others find her sexy.

Tell her what you think

Look how tight both her holes are. Let her know which hole you would want to stretch. Make her feel special. Make her feel that others would want to stretch her sexy hole and fill it full of cum and watch it drip back out. To see their dark skin agains her pale skin, balls deep.

noway said:
Look how tight both her holes are. Let her know which hole you would want to stretch. Make her feel special. Make her feel that others would want to stretch her sexy hole and fill it full of cum and watch it drip back out. To see their dark skin agains her pale skin, balls deep.

No comments. I thought many would enjoy seeing her like this.

Over 50 downloads of the last picture but not even one she looks good. :-(

noway said:

Oh ya, I would fuck that nice round ass and her pussy looks really inviting, too. Yup, I would fuck her for you really hard and long.

DarkMeat12 said:
Oh ya, I would fuck that nice round ass and her pussy looks really inviting, too. Yup, I would fuck her for you really hard and long.

Thanks for the complement and taking the time to tell her you want to fuck her in the ass hard and long but that she also has a nice pussy. We loved what you wrote. Hopefully you would also cum in her.

this sexy white wife would get all guys hard,no matter what colour they are

Users who are viewing this thread