• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confused....am I a Slut ?

• Thread starterjennyb1983
  • Start date
yes you are a slut and a cheating one as well , if i was you i tell husband that you need more sex and why etc , then explain how dont want to loose him etc and that you really love and only him, and that you want him to be your cuckold , and you his hotwife , then you will not be cheating and you will hopefully both very happy. best of luck with it

MwmUK7 said:
yes you are a slut and a cheating one as well , if i was you i tell husband that you need more sex and why etc , then explain how dont want to loose him etc and that you really love and only him, and that you want him to be your cuckold , and you his hotwife , then you will not be cheating and you will hopefully both very happy. best of luck with it

Wedding vows can be changed if both spouse agree - just write some new ones and say them to each other, every day for a week, and sign them in front of a couple of close friends (as witnesses).

Users who are viewing this thread