• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Comment on my young wife

• Thread startercloset watcher
  • Start date
I will ask you what you need to hear ok? What in the hell are you doing while your beautiful wife is on the bed playing with that sweet cunt of hers? Wake up puss! Jump on that lovely body and fuck the hell out of her. Damn, must I give lessons?!

your wife is fabulos, I would love to smell and lick that hidden little pussy, suck her firm young tits, I would slip my hard cock into her hot wet pussy for a while then take my wet cock and put in her mouth,I would fuck in every position possible and in the end pump her flat sexy belly full of my seed, then I would ask to get up and get me a glass of wine so she could feel my cum trickle from her freshly fucked pussy.

she dont need to hear anything

she already knows!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lifes too short not to enjoy all the sexual pleasures of it. She has a beautiful body she should just go out and get all the bbc she can. Dont let any hang ups you have interfere.. she will love it!

WOW WEE WOW, what does she have to hear? Get her some BBC, now not later!!!!! She Is fabulous!!:D:D:D

daaaaaaaaaaayum!!! she is one fiiiiiiiiiine woman!!

You've got a wife like that and you're wasting time in here? If my wife looked like that, I'd never let her put clothes on. She'd have to walk around the house naked, so I could just look at her anytime I wanted. Stop taking pics and climb on her; it would be a lot more fun fucking her than photographing her.

lady is one fine speciman...love to lick her all over...damn...

what a woman! what a body! she is built to take it heavily

would really like to see her take it heavily from her first BBC

evry once in a while there some pics in here that seem real and make u say dayum and wanna well just that thanks for the pics keep em up plus do u give per mission to make talkies outta them

the pics of my wife are definitely real. thanks for the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread