• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cock sucking extravaganza

• Thread startershydrunk
  • Start date

shydrunk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
After me and Shydrunk broke up, I got very depressed, and very horny. Instead of going out and trying to get some new pussy, I took the easy road, and turned bi. I started hooking up with guys over the internet. I spent 3 months finding horny guys and sucking them off. I didnt care about age, size, body type, color, I sucked whoever wanted sucking. At one point, I was sucking 3 to 4 different guys off a night. The night I went to a gaybar was the worst. I went into the bathroom and offered every guy that came in, a blowjob. Lets just say I had a line at the door, and I had about 25 cocks in my mouth that night. I knew I hit an all time low when one night I found myself naked, on my knees, swallowing the load of a 63 year old fat discusting slob. I remeber his balls smelled like fish and his load tasted like saltwater. Overall, during those 3 months, Id say I sucked over 100 different dicks and swallowed over 150 loads of sperm. Im ow addicted to cum, and swallow my own load all the time. I still have a few regulars that I let nut in my mouth.

Attachments

• meMA12537536-0001.jpg
    meMA12537536-0001.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1,804
  • meMA12402569-0001.jpg
    meMA12402569-0001.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,654
  • meMA12402648-0004.jpg
    meMA12402648-0004.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,242
  • meMA12402654-0005.jpg
    meMA12402654-0005.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 1,249
  • meMA12537620-0006.jpg
    meMA12537620-0006.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,992
that is so hot

I too cannot have enough cum...I am married but often go to adult book stores and suck off strangers...my favorite are smooth black guys with big dicks...I suck them as long as they let me...I love to swallow every drop and let them cum on my face then I clean it myself...I love to use poppers as they make me hard and give me the ability to suck for hours.

I also have been buzzed to the point where I have foundmyself sucking off old guys in the woods just to get a load...Ihave had multiple guys and let them fill my belly and I also luv to eat my own cum when I have to have some....lets keep in contact!

gatorinnc

I know what you were feeling as I have gotten really buzzed on many occasions and found myself in situations I only read about. Once after college I was in key west with a buddy . I was dropping off xmas presents to a gf that was working a cruise ship. Well after she left on 12/30 we had a great NY eve. and after my buddy left with some girl I wound up in a Bookstore and was really f'ed up. Well a guy said if I wanted to cum to a p[party I can follow and he offered some "powder" and poppers when we got there.

Well I went along and ended up at a house with 30 people all in some type of undress and fetish wear . d/s type of look. some subs and many Dom's.

I was taken to a room to do some coke and ended up being stripped and dressed in a thong and heels also makeup that 1 fem guy put IN me as 2 guys stood and told me to just sit back and don't make problems for their guests.

When done I asked for my clothes and they told me that I will be given them when I told to go. And that will be after I have been shown around and If i show any displeasure to their guest sit will delay my departure.

Well to make thios shorter I was their till Jan 2nd and was shown how to pleasure men like a sissy slut I was. Two subs that were very well into their riles showed me what to do to please my superiors as they called them.

I sucked and licked and got fucked countless times and it was all blurry as they kept me well buzzed .

I experienced all types of bondage and was taken privately to play different roles for the guests . from a crack cross dresser promising anything to get q hit to a husband that wanted to get cock on the side and begged them for it.

Later I saw the videos they made and was so ashamed. Not of the video As much as the hard Lil Dicky I got when ?I saw it.

Later on my wife I met years later heard all of it and saw the vids.

shes such a great wife she got off on it like I did right away.

Hello

Hello Gator,

Where in NC are you located? I can always bust a nut in your mouth if that's what you need and desire.

Last edited by a moderator:
help me out please

I am a new cuckold and what to suck alot of cock. If you can help, please send email for hook ups. i live in southern california.

i will be such a slut for them. oh yeah, i want to suck their cocks.

thank youtalstan@yahoo.com

I'm in the Dallas area...and would be a willing receptacle for any cock...especially black...any time any place...in my mouth on my face wherever my boss wants to put it...I started getting into it in forest preserve restrooms and sucking guys off and now can't get enough cum...one black stud had me on all fours and my hands were sticky with cum from guys who had been there earlier..I felt so filthy but I had to please my man...I love being a sissy white guy who gets filled with dick

I have been addicted to cum as well. For years I have sucked my own cum from my wife's pussy and even licked up what had dripped down into her ass. She knows I am imagining it is some other mans cum when I do it. Sometimes I think she is ready to spread for another man and knows I want it to be a black man and then she backs out. I got so frustrated last year I contacted a black bull in the Dark Cavern Dungeon section which is devoted to black men dominating white couples and after explaining I was looking for a black man to help seduce my wife he agreed to help. There was a condition. I must be willing to suck his cock to prove my sincerity and also it wouldn't be a total waste of his time if we were unsuccessful in getting my wife black fucked. To make a long story short(I know, I just don't have time)we met after a couple weeks emails and a phone conversation. I was told to get some sexy panties and be sure to wear them when with him. I got us a room and we made a little small talk until in the room when he asked if I was ready to suck some black cock. I said yes and he ordered me to my knees as he was dropping his pants. I asked if he wanted to see my panties as I turned around showing him my ass. The panties were sheer black with pink trim around the legs and waist. He thought they were cute and smacked my ass asking me if I liked that. I said yes, if thats what you want. He whacked my ass about 10 times and just as I was about to ask him to hit me harder he said suck me now. I immediately dropped and did not hesitate to take his cock in my mouth. I would alternate between licking his balls and sucking his cock until he finally came in my mouth. I loved it and just stayed there rubbing his dick on my face telling him how much I wanted to see him fuck my wife and even fuck me if he wanted. We met again two week later and made plans for my wifes seduction. This time I put a condom on his dick so he could fuck me. I kept pleading with him the whole time to fuck me hard, then go easy, then fuck me, go easy, fuck me, go easy , fuck me. After fucking my ass he was still hard when I took off the condom and sucked him to his second cum. Sorry to say he never got a chance to fuck my wife. On the day we were supposed to meet a serious family emergency came up and I have been unable to get her interested again. He of course moved on to more promising adventures I'm sure. I am still hoping for the day when I can eat her black lovers ass while he pounds his cock into her pussy and ass. I don't regret sucking some black cock and getting fucked. The whole submissive thing was such a turn on I couldn't believe I would act so slutty but I did and I will do it again if I get the chance.

my best friend

my greatest desire has been to suck my best friend off. Its so bad of a need now I have been just seconds from asking him. One night i told my wife i had that fantasy and she was disgusted. This gives me more fuel. I am trying to put evidence of this fantasy online and will then try to get him to let me have his dick and try to get caught by her.
As i type she is sleeping in our bed and I am going to go down to the book store to find a substitute for him. Last night I blew two guys that she graduated with.

I have been addicted to cum as well. For years I have sucked my own cum from my wife's pussy and even licked up what had dripped down into her ass. She knows I am imagining it is some other mans cum when I do it. Sometimes I think she is ready to spread for another man and knows I want it to be a black man and then she backs out. I got so frustrated last year I contacted a black bull in the Dark Cavern Dungeon section which is devoted to black men dominating white couples and after explaining I was looking for a black man to help seduce my wife he agreed to help. There was a condition. I must be willing to suck his cock to prove my sincerity and also it wouldn't be a total waste of his time if we were unsuccessful in getting my wife black fucked. To make a long story short(I know, I just don't have time)we met after a couple weeks emails and a phone conversation. I was told to get some sexy panties and be sure to wear them when with him. I got us a room and we made a little small talk until in the room when he asked if I was ready to suck some black cock. I said yes and he ordered me to my knees as he was dropping his pants. I asked if he wanted to see my panties as I turned around showing him my ass. The panties were sheer black with pink trim around the legs and waist. He thought they were cute and smacked my ass asking me if I liked that. I said yes, if thats what you want. He whacked my ass about 10 times and just as I was about to ask him to hit me harder he said suck me now. I immediately dropped and did not hesitate to take his cock in my mouth. I would alternate between licking his balls and sucking his cock until he finally came in my mouth. I loved it and just stayed there rubbing his dick on my face telling him how much I wanted to see him fuck my wife and even fuck me if he wanted. We met again two week later and made plans for my wifes seduction. This time I put a condom on his dick so he could fuck me. I kept pleading with him the whole time to fuck me hard, then go easy, then fuck me, go easy, fuck me, go easy , fuck me. After fucking my ass he was still hard when I took off the condom and sucked him to his second cum. Sorry to say he never got a chance to fuck my wife. On the day we were supposed to meet a serious family emergency came up and I have been unable to get her interested again. He of course moved on to more promising adventures I'm sure. I am still hoping for the day when I can eat her black lovers ass while he pounds his cock into her pussy and ass. I don't regret sucking some black cock and getting fucked. The whole submissive thing was such a turn on I couldn't believe I would act so slutty but I did and I will do it again if I get the chance.

i'm with you guys on the poppers and lines. i was up in Vancouver B.C. a few years ago and got hooked up with a Black Dom who worked the door at a bathhouse that was under a bar. He kept me in a Leather Collar and loaned me out to all His friends that would cum in. At times i was actually doing lines off of His Cock in the dingy bathroom stalls. i'd be there from friday evening until monday morning and it would usually be about thursday before i was straight again... then the next night i'd be right back there. What a great time!

bekkahsbutt said:
my greatest desire has been to suck my best friend off. Its so bad of a need now I have been just seconds from asking him. One night i told my wife i had that fantasy and she was disgusted. This gives me more fuel. I am trying to put evidence of this fantasy online and will then try to get him to let me have his dick and try to get caught by her.
As i type she is sleeping in our bed and I am going to go down to the book store to find a substitute for him. Last night I blew two guys that she graduated with.
My best friend is a sex toy for me and my wife! I love to suck and swallow while she sucks his balls.

eating hot cum

Yes, I've been swallowing my own cum as I jack. I do it often and I love the taste of it...I know I'm ready to take a real cock into my hot mouth..I've been practicing on a black 7 in vibrator I bought for my wife....ummmm love it.
Does anybody else think I'd love the taste of another man's cum? I know I love my tight ass hole fucked, my wife eases a small vibrator deep into me and I can't get enough.

Love to suck cock too!

I love to suck cock too and have been doing it since I was about 14 years old. I have sucked many many cocks but my favorites are black cocks. I love to suck them after they have fucked my wife and I then clean the cum from her wet pussy. The last time was with a black guy named Jerome. So Jerome, just in case you happen to read this--please stop by and check out your handywork. You accomplished in just a few days, what I have been trying to do for over 5 years. My wifes stomache is really getting big and she is hotter than ever. My little 3 inches does nothing to satisfy her. What she needs is a big black cock like yours. We are very excited about haveing yor baby and everyone knowing it is not mine. PLEASE cum by if you have time. My wife needs cock and I am eager for "clean up" duty. Hope you still reember where we live. Paula & Roy.

Wow...I guess I am not alone. I have been sucking cock for years and loving it. My wife knows and encourages me, because she loves fucking other men. But when I turned her on to black cock, that's when she became a total slut, now we are both sluts for our bi black top. When we are with him, we can't get enough. She spreads her legs & begs for black cock. She had him fuck me and now calls me a slut.

I guess I consider myself a cuckold because she would not let me have other women, but she has fucked dozens of men. She has turned me in to total cock-sucker. She loves sitting on my face after fucking a black cock.

Attachments

• 1dccum.jpg
    1dccum.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 867
  • 1dccum2.jpg
    1dccum2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 943
moaner !

shydrunk said:
After me and Shydrunk broke up, I got very depressed, and very horny. Instead of going out and trying to get some new pussy, I took the easy road, and turned bi. I started hooking up with guys over the internet. I spent 3 months finding horny guys and sucking them off. I didnt care about age, size, body type, color, I sucked whoever wanted sucking. At one point, I was sucking 3 to 4 different guys off a night. The night I went to a gaybar was the worst. I went into the bathroom and offered every guy that came in, a blowjob. Lets just say I had a line at the door, and I had about 25 cocks in my mouth that night. I knew I hit an all time low when one night I found myself naked, on my knees, swallowing the load of a 63 year old fat discusting slob. I remeber his balls smelled like fish and his load tasted like saltwater. Overall, during those 3 months, Id say I sucked over 100 different dicks and swallowed over 150 loads of sperm. Im ow addicted to cum, and swallow my own load all the time. I still have a few regulars that I let nut in my mouth.
God what are you complaining for ! You lucky bugger.
Wall
Guys like you make me sick you get whay the rest of us would give anything for and then moan you are getting to much.
Pah I hate you.:mad: :mad: :mad:

hi

like to try a big black cock for me and my asain wife

Pics of me...

Attachments

• PICT0045.JPG
    PICT0045.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 688
  • Master Morgan (16).JPG
    Master Morgan (16).JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 577
  • Master Morgan (33).JPGx.jpg
    Master Morgan (33).JPGx.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 435
  • PICT0018.JPGc.jpgo.jpg
    PICT0018.JPGc.jpgo.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 617
  • tiny_cock1rb752.jpg
    tiny_cock1rb752.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 581
Like you guys I am also a cum lover, have been married for years, started sucking dick in the early eighties in bookstores in Charlotte NC, let quite a few of those guys fuck the crap out of me also,but there was nothing like sucking dick. I did not swallow cum for along time but when I finally did I went crazy, from that first load of cum that I swallowed, I have always felt if I cant swallow my load then whats the use.I have had every dick there is, little, middle, big and huge, suck a 9in this week, damm that was wonderful, biggest I have had was 10in in a bookstore in Charlotte, could barely get my mouth around the head, so the guy wants to fuck me and I say are you crazy and he bends me over and that frigging 10 ins was up my ass and I shot cum all over the floor without touching myself when he shot that load up my tight ass.Damm that big bastard hurt but it was a good hurt.
I am now a truck driver and there is an unlimited supply of wonderful beautiful dicks to suck in those big trucks, I usually can find a dick to suck every night if I want, but I usally limit it to about 4 per week, and believe me those truckers really know how to show their thanks, they really give me a big load of cum, and they love it when I let them stick their dicks so deep when I feel their dick head swell, I know it is time and damm the cum tastes so good, I could live on that wonderful stuff. I am in Atlanta guys so if you want some wonderful head just let me know.tata

Our conservative community closed all of the adult book stores. I really miss them. I was a regular visitor to the ones that had glory holes. I sucked a lot of stranger's cocks in those places. I got my first taste of big black cock there.

I always fantasized that I might suck the cock of one of my teachers or coaches, one of my classmates or some guy who worked with my dad. I love other men's cum and I regularly lick the cum of other men out of my wife.

Rob

Never sucked cock myself or any desires to. My wife has though masturbated her bf whilst he knelt over me, being sure he shot in my mouth and across my face.

I love to go down and lick her body clean of spunk wherever it is deposited. To date though.....no cocks direct !

Users who are viewing this thread