• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

COCK SUCKERS

It seems like that happened to a lot of us. When I talk to a bi sexual man I always ask how the started. Most say when they they were growing up the played with buddys

Yeah. Actually sucked my buddy summer after 6th grade then started getting butt fucked in 8th grade. I think middle school is that kinda activities for a lot of guys
Yeah sucked and got sucked off with a buddy starting 7th grade. He wanted to fuck me but I didn’t let him. I regret that now.

Yeah sucked and got sucked off with a buddy starting 7th grade. He wanted to fuck me but I didn’t let him. I regret that now.
Yes, first time I got fucked I didn’t even know a dick could fit in an ass! Oh was I surprised! Hurt like hell but was so erotic I wanted to try it’s more!

Th
It seems like that happened to a lot of us. When I talk to a bi sexual man I always ask how the started. Most say when they they were growing up the played with buddys
This leads to the whole nature vs nurture argument. I'm certain it is 99% nature. I know that I was highly curious by age 11 or 12, but somehow never got around to it until my mid 30s. It would have been better all around if I had gotten started much earlier on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back