• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

C'mon Guys !!

• Thread startergimmeblkpls
  • Start date

gimmeblkpls

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2007
Why is there such a shortage of black stud pix available... Im all up for seeing IR but, I think US white sluts want to see a little bit more dick. Im sure some women are just happy to see there pics put up there, right now i think im seeing more women than men on this forum.

Guys, make yourselves more available for us, let us see what your packing. T\Just like the white wimps on here get off on seeing wives gettin fucked by BIG black dick, Give us something to work with too, Hell i masterbate at least 5 times a day, least being the operative word here!!

I dont expect a response to this but ladies, stand up and ask for what you want.... BIG BLACK DICK WITH HOT BLACK SEED

right you are! So far I think this forum is populated by 99.5% white males. Show us the BBCs!!

Seems like you and I are the only ones able to voice here..

Go figure!!

Black guy

Yes go figure or is the answer right in front of you?

I think most of us black guys are tried of being fool into thinking that we....................
#1 are talking to real women
#2 ever have a chance of meeting white women from here.

I can go on but I know its pointless because unless they call us on the phone or meet us we will never know who's who.

YES i love all the idea's that some of you hubby's have put out there but to be real. I don't here many Black guys talking about there meeting..........why do you think that is???

What do you mean the answer is right in front of me??

njbbc4women said:
Yes go figure or is the answer right in front of you?

I think most of us black guys are tried of being fool into thinking that we....................
#1 are talking to real women
#2 ever have a chance of meeting white women from here.

I can go on but I know its pointless because unless they call us on the phone or meet us we will never know who's who.

YES i love all the idea's that some of you hubby's have put out there but to be real. I don't here many Black guys talking about there meeting..........why do you think that is???

I agree. Since 99% of all members here seem to be white males I shouldn't expect too much. Actually I am not really here to meet BM, since I do have black lovers, I was just looking for more interesting talk with other WFs into it and yeah, well, sometimes seeing a nice pic of a hung black male would brighten the day :) :)

will this work?

dscn03682fpum2.th.jpg
[/URL]
and gimmeblkpls when you gonna come to austin or let me come to Houston and give you that "BIG BLACK DICK WITH HOT BLACK SEED" you want?! ;)

ObsidianIce69 said:
will this work?

dscn03682fpum2.th.jpg
[/URL]
and gimmeblkpls when you gonna come to austin or let me come to Houston and give you that "BIG BLACK DICK WITH HOT BLACK SEED" you want?! ;)

Hell YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Thats what Im talking about, go on and bring yourself with that BIG BlacknDecker power tool to Houston, I will accomodate all of you baby!!

What is creepy about asking for what this forum was intended?

Are you feeling ok?

I'm a new member here and have heard good things about this site but I often wonder, how many "real" w/f's are on this site.

Neat 'n Petite said:
ObsidianIce69 said:
will this work?

Lord, YESSSSSS !!!

gimmeblkpls said:
Hell YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Thats what Im talking about, go on and bring yourself with that BIG BlacknDecker power tool to Houston, I will accomodate all of you baby!!

Good to see you Neat, didn't know you were here as well. For you I'd travel just about anywhere ;)

gimmeblkpls...shoot me a pm...i'm free this coming weekend...

ObsidianIce69 said:
Neat 'n Petite said:
Good to see you Neat, didn't know you were here as well. For you I'd travel just about anywhere ;)

What a nice thing to say.......although I'm sure they're are scads of Texas honeys much closer to home, who could drain your pump....

Users who are viewing this thread