Cleanup

• Thread startercuriouschats
  • Start date

curiouschats

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2021
seeking conversations and experiences form cucks who have eaten their wife’s pussy after she was used by bull. Getting excited thinking about it.

Reactions: CreamyBill, Custer Laststand, slutwifelina and 6 others
curiouschats said:
seeking conversations and experiences form cucks who have eaten their wife’s pussy after she was used by bull. Getting excited thinking about it.
It is exciting and tastes wonderful. If she is cucking, you have her sit on your face and let his cum plop into your mouth.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, dbfldave, Custer Laststand and 5 others
All the creampies I've eaten have been aged, maybe anywhere from 30 minutes or so to several hours after they were planted.
They've all been delicious!
I'd love to have a fresh one.

Reactions: CreamyBill, dbfldave, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Nazareth said:
All the creampies I've eaten have been aged, maybe anywhere from 30 minutes or so to several hours after they were planted.
They've all been delicious!
I'd love to have a fresh one.
Fresh is definitely the best, but there really is no bad creampie to eat if you're a proper cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: dbfldave, fllcouple, Wyfwatcher and 6 others
Anyone online here?

Reactions: slutwifelina, Readyu and robandkate
curiouschats said:
Anyone online here?

I have been eating my wife's used, cum-filled pussy after other guys fuck her for years...friends, her boss, neighbor, co-workers, etc... I love sharing our experiences with other interested guys.

PM me if you would like.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: snhcouple, dbfldave, ashley71 and 10 others
curiouschats said:
I have licked and sucked many loads of cum from my wifes cunt after she has been fucked by her lovers.
I have given her many orgasms doing so and am rewarded when she lets. me to fuck her, cum inside and then lets me eat my own cum.
I am always in heaven doing so..

Reactions: samanthaNwilli, slutwifelina, spunky and 5 others
I'd love to eat the cum from my wife's freshly-fucked cunt.

Reactions: samanthaNwilli, slutwifelina, Readyu and 2 others
Go for it, you can always eat your own if she hasn't been fucked by another man.

Reactions: slutwifelina and Startingtoeatcum
Reactions: slutwifelina
I've eaten my own from my wife because she doesn't play. I love doing it. As they say eating cum is addictive, the more you eat the more you want and you won't care where you get it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck, Macmachine, slutwifelina and 1 other person
Reactions: slutwifelina
I started by sucking my wife's bull. First time I sucked cock and was initially awful at it. Have been practicing on him weekly, and abe to take most of him, and swallow all his superior black sperm. I love it when my wife comes home filled with his cum and she likes that I am so eager to clean her.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, MixedbbcLA, Wyfwatcher and 10 others
That sounds so hot. It's what I want to do.

Reactions: slutwifelina and Readyu
i think the surest sign you have truly accepted and embraced your role as a cuckold husband is when you begin to relish and crave "clean up" of your wife ... and her Man, if allowed ... as not a duty, and certainly not a "chore," but a great privilege ... that you, the vastly inferior part of the cuckold triangle, may not deserve but are allowed ... perhaps just out of pity from your wife or her Man. of course, sometimes there goes with it the devastating, excruciating thrill of suffering one of the ultimate humiliations, sometimes to the sound of derisive laughter and comments from her or Him. It is a real cuckold's heaven on earth. (No, not my wife ... but such a delicious and appropriate photo.)

fhtjjg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, ashley71, Wyfwatcher and 10 others

0820.jpg

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, slutwifelina and cynful
curiouschats said:
Was nervous but it was the best time ever. She told me how he fucked her like a machine then she got on top and rode him until he came deep in her. I licked up her used panties and gave her head after. His cock tasted so good and she was loose I’m gonna ask her to do it again tonight.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, Custer Laststand, samanthaNwilli and 4 others
I have recently started cleaning my wife and so far have had fresh creampie just after he deposited it, I loved the first time she was on her back but next time will sit on my face.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, samanthaNwilli, robandkate and 2 others
Startingtoeatcum said:
I have recently started cleaning my wife and so far have had fresh creampie just after he deposited it, I loved the first time she was on her back but next time will sit on my face.
Any way you can get it is good, but be careful as once you acquire a taste for fresh cum, it can lead to all kinds of interesting new ways to get it.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher, samanthaNwilli, Jozyxt and 3 others
DanW_cuckold said:
Any way you can get it is good, but be careful as once you acquire a taste for fresh cum, it can lead to all kinds of interesting new ways to get it.
I look forward to it