• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cleanup

• Thread startercuriouschats
  • Start date
4sure said:
Sadly it doesn't open up.
Sorry bout that. will try again soon

My wife's boyfriend cleaning her pussy after she had fun with two men. He cleaned her pussy, and I had just finished cleaning her asshole since the guys gave her DP and filled both holes for her that night. She says we are both excellent pussy cleaners, and she rarely takes her business anywhere else.

First-cleanup.png

• Love
Reactions: moltenneeds, MixedbbcLA and pmdnaa
4sure said:
Sadly it doesn't open up.
I think it works now. Love cleaning a cummy pussy!

Attachments

• short cp.mpg
    25.9 MB
Last edited:
Reactions: moltenneeds
curiouschats said:
seeking conversations and experiences form cucks who have eaten their wife’s pussy after she was used by bull. Getting excited thinking about it.
I love tasting her cum filled pussy, last time her BF was here I licked a load of his cum off her ass

anyone online to chat?

• Love
Reactions: bluemoon
Love cleaning up after the bull fills her with cum. My Wife loves me cleaning up his cum also. She usually cums a few minutes after I start licking her cream filled pussy. She actually started it. after the bull came in her, I climbed on top of her and started kissing her. Without saying a word, she started slowly but forcefully started pushing my head downward. I kissed her body as she kept pushing my head downward. When I reached her pussy, she pulled my head in hard and held it there. I started licking and swallowing as fast as I could. His cum pouring out of her stretched lips. In less than a minute, she came violently. We were hooked. I asked her later why she did that? She said it felt naughty but excited her at the same time. Our bull thought I was nasty for eating his cum. But he kept filling her up and I kept eating it. Good Times.

Reactions: 4sure, 2wheel, nelssim and 1 other person
curiouschats said:
seeking conversations and experiences form cucks who have eaten their wife’s pussy after she was used by bull. Getting excited thinking about it.
I have ...almost accidentally.
She came home from work late and I was feeling randy for her musk so when she sat down I pulled up her short skirt and pulled down her knitted tights and licked the top of her thighs. Then kissed around her panty gusset and realised it was still moist so I pulled it aside and started to rim her pink pussy.
I covered her *******, wet, pink pussy with my mouth and tasted the saltiness and loved it but didn't make the connection until she put her hand on my head and ground into my face saying "...he was big and came a lot - I thought I'd cleaned up."

I quickly turned on my back with my neck over the edge of the sofa and she kindly sat on my face and grinded on me saying how big he was and how his girlfriend rubbed her face with her pussy.
I was so f*g horny and she could see that by my erection so she sat down harder and wiped my face with her salty-wetness until I heard that famliar deep breathing and quiet moaning and she came again. She squirted her cum and his in my mouth and over my face.
As I lay there she turned over and knelt next to me and kissed me deeply tasting her cum, his cum and my moist mouth.

Apparently his wife fingered her deeply and roughly and she got so turned on by this she wants to meet her on her own and offer herself as her husband fucking slut to be slapped, spanked and fucked by her - that got me even harder

80274864_007_2177 copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4sure, Nazareth and smallcockguy
My fantasy is to eat the cum from my wife's just-fucked cunt as she tells me how good his big cock was.

Reactions: Zig
anyone online?

Nazareth said:
All the creampies I've eaten have been aged, maybe anywhere from 30 minutes or so to several hours after they were planted.
They've all been delicious!
I'd love to have a fresh one.
I’ve ate aged and I’ve eaten fresh, they both taste great. But what is much greater is as my slut feeds me her cumfilled pussy she tells me how her bull fucked her and her pussy squirts as your eating her creampie.

Reactions: Nazareth