• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cherrys 1st Interracial

• Thread starterLapDaddy
  • Start date

LapDaddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2006
This has to be one of the best damn IR videos I have ever seen. Watch little Cherry take her 1st BBC. See is a black cock ***** for sure now.

http://www.*******.com/watch/137632?user_choice=Enter

Last edited by a moderator:
You got the whole video huh? Way to go,been wanting to see this whole thing for a while now.Tahanks a million!!!

That's as close to perfect as it gets :)

Luv how she cums on the blk cock. Then her cuckhubby kisses her as she rides the bbc. Luv how she rides the guy with his whole lenght rubbing inside of her cunt. I like how the cuck rubs his skinny hard dick as the wife is receiving the black mans semen in her.I bet her kids sleeping next door hear her hollering as she receives the bbb cums. All in all a great wifemom movie.

yep i rekon the kids are "Mommy why were you screaming last night

that was one stud black bull! that bitch was owned by the big black cock for sure. too bad hubby didn't clean up. killer vid lap daddy and thanks for posting it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread