Check out my wife's Albums... Sexiest Thing Alive

• Thread startersantiago348
  • Start date

santiago348

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hey guys, check out my wife Eva's sexy naughty pictures,

Cuckolds.com Forums - santiago348's Album: Evangelina - Sexiest Wife on this forum

preview:

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17150-new591112.jpg

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17140-sexy-smooth-legs-wanna-lick-them.jpg

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17144-another-ass-shot-she-loves-showing-off-her-ass.jpg

She loves to be commented dirty on her pictures, hope u don't disappoint her ;)
more comments will be rewarded with newer pictures and newer albums

Very sexy wife
Nice ass and legs whish i could fuck her

should we have a "hot wife competition"?

Nice Tokyo, everyone would be a winner, really. (And I don't mean the wives.)

Santiago, you do have a hot slut, I love that ass. Can you take a pic from behind with a toy deep in her?

talldomguy said:
Nice Tokyo, everyone would be a winner, really. (And I don't mean the wives.)

Santiago, you do have a hot slut, I love that ass. Can you take a pic from behind with a toy deep in her?

Well, yeah completely in agreement... everyone's a winner :)
Thanks for the comment.. I'll see that your request is fulfilled as soon as possible...

Thanks for support guys, keep commenting on her albums

I'd like to see the top half of the first pic.

She has one world class ass and legs. Love to see more of this hot woman.

A doggy bitch like that deserves to have a train run on her. Just pull that ***** thong to the side and insert cock. She's the kinda bitch u fuck in a cheap motel. Foreplay occurs only after she has been fucked doggy. I bet my cock would look so good sliding between her tight little ass crack - then I'd hammer her asshole balls deep. Nice *****. Bet she likes to walk around getting attention from men. I'd jizz all over her slut face.

Those perfect leggy curves have my cock hard in seconds. She would look great with a strong, big, bulging dominant lover from behind. I imagine her bent over a table or counter, fucked so furiously that one of those sexy heels comes off while she lifts her leg to take it deeper. Incredible.

MacMhor said:
She has one world class ass and legs. Love to see more of this hot woman.

ohh definitely, bro... I'm here to stay :)

Rodney1 said:
A doggy bitch like that deserves to have a train run on her. Just pull that ***** thong to the side and insert cock. She's the kinda bitch u fuck in a cheap motel. Foreplay occurs only after she has been fucked doggy. I bet my cock would look so good sliding between her tight little ass crack - then I'd hammer her asshole balls deep. Nice *****. Bet she likes to walk around getting attention from men. I'd jizz all over her slut face.

Ahhh.... simply loved you description... yes she's a bitch which I need to tame, pity she's not ready to be shared yet.. always changes topics and says it's 'repulsive' but i know she'll agree some day, makeing me and some other fellow the luckiest guy.... ahh she loves anal u know ;)

she does like all the attention in the world, does lot of exercises and aerobics to stay toned, she's the prettiest one in my office parties, always glued up and teasing men...

godlleh said:
Those perfect leggy curves have my cock hard in seconds. She would look great with a strong, big, bulging dominant lover from behind. I imagine her bent over a table or counter, fucked so furiously that one of those sexy heels comes off while she lifts her leg to take it deeper. Incredible.

mmm... the way u describe it, almost made my cock twitch in my pants... yes i want a big cock love for her, one who will love her, rather than blindly fucking her... tame her nice, caress her, buy her nice slutty dresses, and then turn wild on her in all their fucking sessions...

I'm happy with all the love you guys are showing for her, so adding 5 more pics to the album, go check them out ;)

Preview:

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17155-she-like-getting-undressed.jpg

santiago348-albums-evangelina-sexiest-wife-forum-picture17156-slutty-dress-she-got-got-tease-you.jpg

Keep loving, keep commenting, Eva's for you...

Nice... still waiting for that toy pic.

Also, we need some photos of her dressed slutty showing off in public, that body is too nice to keep indoors all to yourself. :)

talldomguy said:
Nice... still waiting for that toy pic.

Also, we need some photos of her dressed slutty showing off in public, that body is too nice to keep indoors all to yourself. :)

Will update the toy pic in a few days... when we do the next shoot (she's kinda moody so it's her choice when she want to be clicked)

And thanks, the public show off pics sounds good, hope that even she'll be fine with the idea too..!!

Você quer que ela sai com um garanhão bem travado que será bom para ela e treiná-la sexualmente a ser desinibida e selvagem ...
Mas o que acontece se ele domina-la, sexualmente, e diz que ela também deve foder seus amigos? :eek:

Ballspanking said:
Você quer que ela sai com um garanhão bem travado que será bom para ela e treiná-la sexualmente a ser desinibida e selvagem ...
Mas o que acontece se ele domina-la, sexualmente, e diz que ela também deve foder seus amigos? :eek:

Thank you... :) I would love to see such a day..!!
Será o melhor dia da minha vida, para testemunhar a sua divertindo com meus amigos

So Tiago...

Has she told you she wants the same things?
Where is she on this whole adventure?
Has she been seeing other guys yet, maybe sucking their cocks to see if they are an interesting size for her? :cool:

Ballspanking said:
So Tiago...

Has she told you she wants the same things?
Where is she on this whole adventure?
Has she been seeing other guys yet, maybe sucking their cocks to see if they are an interesting size for her? :cool:

No she hasn't shown any interest in sharing and including new sex partners...
She just like to be a bit of a exhibitionist, and loves to be clicked (though she is not aware that I'm posting her pics here, I want to surprise her in a few months with this though ;) )
well I don't know... maybe yes, maybe no... but she don't seem to have any lover at present, we are together for 4 years, and she discusses all her fantasies with me, so if she would be having one, she knows i am perfectly fine, so i guess there is non :(

Have her describe her fantasy as you lick her pussy, even if she pretends that it is only you in the picture... Tell her how it turns you on and makes you hard when you see other guys get hard for her... she loves to tease, I'm sure...
These are non-threatening things for her that she can incorporate into her erotic repertoire, soon she won't even question where the impulse came from to suck other men's cocks (at least in her fantasies).

Once she has accepted these things as a part of her sexuality, you will likely want her to begin 'externalizing' these behaviors, in baby steps, maybe starting out with extra short mini skirts, or tiny wispy G-strings that barely cover her puffy pussy mound, that she can flash discreetly in a restaurant, valet parking, PTA meeting... lol

You get the idea... be sure it is a gradual introduction to these concepts and that she has the time to assimilate their meaning, and how she could fit in to all of this. At ALL times, the fantasy has to be alluring to HER, and never doing something that does against her nature in order to please you. It's merely a matter of shaping these concepts, and framing them as opportunities for her, her sexual fulfillment and growth, and self confidence... lol, right!

Of course, you can't wait to see her bouncing up and down on a stud's big cock... but if you say that right away, you'll spook her...
Let her come to those desires/conclusions based on her own motivations and opportunities to show-off her feminine wiles. :cool: