• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Check out my wife's Albums... Sexiest Thing Alive

• Thread startersantiago348
  • Start date
Ballspanking said:
Have her describe her fantasy as you lick her pussy, even if she pretends that it is only you in the picture... Tell her how it turns you on and makes you hard when you see other guys get hard for her... she loves to tease, I'm sure...
These are non-threatening things for her that she can incorporate into her erotic repertoire, soon she won't even question where the impulse came from to suck other men's cocks (at least in her fantasies).

Once she has accepted these things as a part of her sexuality, you will likely want her to begin 'externalizing' these behaviors, in baby steps, maybe starting out with extra short mini skirts, or tiny wispy G-strings that barely cover her puffy pussy mound, that she can flash discreetly in a restaurant, valet parking, PTA meeting... lol

You get the idea... be sure it is a gradual introduction to these concepts and that she has the time to assimilate their meaning, and how she could fit in to all of this. At ALL times, the fantasy has to be alluring to HER, and never doing something that does against her nature in order to please you. It's merely a matter of shaping these concepts, and framing them as opportunities for her, her sexual fulfillment and growth, and self confidence... lol, right!

Of course, you can't wait to see her bouncing up and down on a stud's big cock... but if you say that right away, you'll spook her...
Let her come to those desires/conclusions based on her own motivations and opportunities to show-off her feminine wiles. :cool:

Thanks a lot for the advice brother... was great to talk to you yesterday... I'm planning to work on your advice, plus the vacation I told you about... I assume it'll give me quite a few good opportunities to arouse her with these concepts. I'll start will light discussions during our sex routines, some little raunchy chats about how the guys in the street were checking her out and something like that. And she likes to dress naughty, so making it more naughtier is not a big issue, I just need to hit the right nerve, plus a 2 week vacation, I'll make sure to keep her in her skimpiest.

Definitely I'll start slow, entrapping her into it, making her feel like she's in control of things, hope the things turn out to be good in the months to come ;)

And the Update of the day.... 4 new pics added to the Album... check them out guys... tell me how u find them ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Aren't these titties lovely ??

Donalfie said:
Would love to rim her sexy ass as she takes all of mine in her mouth

And what more... won't u like to spank her... ?;)

Wow she is amazing for sure! looking for updates

Nice pussy. Post some of her pussy, with no panties, doggy style. Bitches like her should always be made to show their pussy doggy style because they are the type of deep seeded whores that want to get ridden by multiple men. Yeah, I believe she likes to tease and stay toned cause she is always desiring to get fucked by different stiff cocks. She only says otherwise to poorly hide her slutty ***** desires. Actually, the best way to get her all over a cock is for the guy to be aloof cause it will get her pissed and wet. Before long she will put her childish inhibitions behind and you'll watch whiskey breathed men like me fuck her ***** holes until multiple orgasms have filled each gash and splattered her face. Then some clever fucker can cut out a gloryhole in the office bathroom and she can fuck and suck everyone, including her superiors, underlings, and the dirty sweaty fat guys that stroke their cocks daydreaming about fucking the holier than thou wanna be office slut.

I live under 2 hours from y'all. I'd like to breed her.

wow

...sexy legs!

If I had a wife that looked like that, I'd let all of ya'll fuck her.

Nice sexy wife..for sure

Hot wife, love her pix, love to see more..of her ..Nude and dressed..but Nude and sexy is nice! I'd love to stretch her hot holes, first her mouth around my thick cock, then her wet pussy, making her cream as you watched..before taking her tight asshole and fucking her hard, like she was meant to be fucked...

Very sexy wife would look to fuck her so bad!!

She is gorgeous :D

Donalfie said:
Would love to rim her sexy ass as she takes all of mine in her mouth

The picture of her in the teddy could only be more perfect if her legs were spread open and there was a creampie from two or three well-hung guys.

There would be a line of guys to each cum from her pussy.

hmmmm ur got a slutty *****

sexy slut!~

She's sexy....love looking...keep posting her sexy pix!!

I'd sprain my tongue and throw my back out on her!!!!!

And empty my wallet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread