• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating ***** wife caught fucking boyfriend with audio recorder

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date
mywifecheats said:
Working on that audio, but still too much engine noise.....I can hear the conversation but not hear it, in that the words are distinct, but not enough volume for me to make them all out

Thanks!

4sure said:
I played with it and was able to filter out all the noise. What she said was:

"God I've missed your cock! Fuck me hard with that long thick cock and fill my pussy with a big load of your sweet cum. I want to take it home to my hubby and get frisky with him and straddle his face and order him to lick my pussy clean. Then tomorrow I'll be back for a fresh load."

Just kidding :)

Honestly, this probably isn't too far off. Except if she brought me up she was telling him how much she wanted to watch him fuck me in the ass and/or use my cock as a prop for her multiple cock fantasy and then watch as he locks me away for the night when they're finished with me.

encasedforfun said:
Thanks!

Honestly, this probably isn't too far off. Except if she brought me up she was telling him how much she wanted to watch him fuck me in the ass and/or use my cock as a prop for her multiple cock fantasy and then watch as he locks me away for the night when they're finished with me.
From whats little I heard, judging by the tone, I think the conversation was a little more mundane than that.

mywifecheats said:
From whats little I heard, judging by the tone, I think the conversation was a little more mundane than that.
I had to download better soft
encasedforfun said:
Thanks!

I had to download better software that has a bit of a learning curve, cleaned up most of the low frequency noise, but the conversation is still a little soft for me to make everything out. I haven't had the chance to work more on it this week....but I one point I seem to hear say something like she likes body builders. Does that sound like something she'd say?

mywifecheats said:

I had to download better software that has a bit of a learning curve, cleaned up most of the low frequency noise, but the conversation is still a little soft for me to make everything out. I haven't had the chance to work more on it this week....but I one point I seem to hear say something like she likes body builders. Does that sound like something she'd say?
What software are you using?

mywifecheats said:

Yeah she is into muscular guys for sure. That is one of the things she likes about her boyfriend is that he works out quite a bit and has "big arms".

luvswatchinghotwives said:
What software are you using?
It's freeware and called "Audacity."

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives

Users who are viewing this thread