• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cheating Slut Wives

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cheating
best not mess up.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wifeykaren, robandkate and AlexcucChristina
bridenoiw.jpg

Reactions: wifeykaren, robandkate and AnnsHubby
cheating shoes.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wifeykaren, robandkate, AlexcucChristina and 1 other person
dffd.jpg

• Love
Reactions: wifeykaren, littlec, AlexcucChristina and 1 other person
I had no problem with my wife fucking other men. She had many before we met starting at age 14. She was married & divorced twice. We spent the night together on our first date. She loves and needs a lot of sex even at 45
Its just sex. We have a good marriage. I am not allowed to have other women and do serve some of her men. I frequently give her oral after she has had sex. Happy wife, happy life.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and robandkate
Vicky, this is no shame. I understand you are are woman with needs and I am here to fulfill those needs.

No Shame.jpg

Reactions: littlec and robandkate
sissyboidonny said:
I had no problem with my wife fucking other men. She had many before we met starting at age 14. She was married & divorced twice. We spent the night together on our first date. She loves and needs a lot of sex even at 45
Its just sex. We have a good marriage. I am not allowed to have other women and do serve some of her men. I frequently give her oral after she has had sex. Happy wife, happy life.
Yes, you are a lucky man! Serving other men that fuck your wife is the ultimate of devotion. Just to witness other men driving their cocks into her and knowing her husband will be eating their cum out of her slut cunt is the test of true love. Does she still let you fuck her?

A Because Yes.jpg

Reactions: littlec and wifeykaren
ad from LA.jpg

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and wifeykaren
addicted.jpg

Reactions: SexyChrissy, littlec and wifeykaren
alley gf.jpg

Reactions: littlec and wifeykaren
bbc gang.jpg

Reactions: SexyChrissy and littlec
Reactions: theOne666 and DannyBoyx
mona_hotel_slagelse_016.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KingsTroop, littlec and exposemilfs
Relax, honey, all the neighbors have seen me in this position before.

Relax.jpg

Reactions: theOne666, SexyChrissy, littlec and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread