• Thread starteryakman
  • Start date

yakman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2023
Are chastity cages working thier way into the main stream of white marriages

Reactions: littlesmallie and crt
I am never going to wear one. It would keep my FWB from sucking my cock and I wouldn't want to deprive him of that.

Though I wear most of the time anyway, I will be caged over the weekend without hope of release

Reactions: natasnaikul
cuckhubby48 said:
Though I wear most of the time anyway, I will be caged over the weekend without hope of release
I'm wearing a chastity cage probably 90% of the time. Always when I'm out in public or having company. She makes a point of it, says it helps reinforce my submissive attitude in the presence of other males. And females for that matter

Reactions: Custer Laststand, littlesmallie and crt
natasnaikul said:
I'm wearing a chastity cage probably 90% of the time. Always when I'm out in public or having company. She makes a point of it, says it helps reinforce my submissive attitude in the presence of other males. And females for that matter
She's doing it correctly, as your reminded that your dicklet is nothing to be proud of

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, natasnaikul, slaveofmyown and 1 other person
yakman said:
She's doing it correctly, as your reminded that your dicklet is nothing to be proud of
We worked our way over the years through progressively smaller cages to shrink it

natasnaikul said:
We worked our way over the years through progressively smaller cages to shrink it
That's how it's done. What people don't understand is that it needs to be snug at all times, to reduce the amount of expansion room allow. And thier are cages with spikes on the inside to inflict pain for erections

Reactions: Custer Laststand, littlesmallie and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
Though mine is far smaller than my first one and second , the idea for us is not to shrink it but to completely restrict me , that it now does.
For my wife’s boyfriend it’s a power thing over me and to a degree my wife’s power over me too, they are in complete control of me. It isn’t about shrinking it at all

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
Though mine is far smaller than my first one and second , the idea for us is not to shrink it but to completely restrict me , that it now does.
For my wife’s boyfriend it’s a power thing over me and to a degree my wife’s power over me too, they are in complete control of me. It isn’t about shrinking it at all
Have they set out any rules you have to follow

Reactions: littlesmallie
yakman said:
Have they set out any rules you have to follow
Nothing too sinister or demanding .

cuckhubby48 said:
Nothing too sinister or demanding .
Ok was just curious, are you to be femmed

No. Caged and happy

Reactions: crt
Reactions: natasnaikul
I was put on a chastity cage a few days ago. The fit is snug and I notice my cock and balls are slightly discolored. When I mentioned the discomfort and discoloration to my wife, she just laughed and said not to worry about it. They were useless anyway.

Reactions: youngwannabecuck and Custer Laststand
Caged 😈

IMG_0979(2).jpg
IMG_0980(2).jpg

Reactions: nelssim, natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
I think it's becoming much more acceptable and almost required as women become more confident in what they, and their extra marital partners, want and don't want from cucks.

Been caged a lot over the past 4 years...just not 100% of the time just yet. That is my Hotwife's decision on how much I am required to be caged.

Reactions: natasnaikul, protobull and Custer Laststand
Once wife cucked me one of her first bulls suggested to her that I should be cage. We all went to a sex shop and they chatted with the female assisted which cage would be suitable for me. When I got home she fitted a CB6000s cage on me. Over the years through progressively smaller cages to shrink it.I have become tint and wife likes to call it my clitlet.

Reactions: Tledge, natasnaikul and Custer Laststand
SissyForDawn said:
I think it's becoming much more acceptable and almost required as women become more confident in what they, and their extra marital partners, want and don't want from cucks.
That is possible. I see a change in the last few years in the couples I met, the wives are more in control and express clearly their desires and the cuckolds are becoming more submissive and ready to accept their situation
I think the internet and sites like this may have a role

Reactions: Custer Laststand, natasnaikul and SissyForDawn
I wear it 24/7 since 1 january (1 minute cleaning every few days) . She wants it permanently.
I cannot fuck her before 1 march 2025. She fucks a lot of guys every week (130 times she fucked other guys since 1 January).

Reactions: Custer Laststand