• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Catching my wife and my friend.

• Thread starterFurriesRock
  • Start date

FurriesRock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2022
Okay, a little background first.

Back in my Army days my buddy and I had gotten back from Iraq and since his wife was not able to make it back up to the base for a while we let my friend stay with us for a couple of weeks. I didn't notice it at first, but after I would head to the bedroom my wife would stay up with him for a bit and then come to bed later. One night, I woke up when she came to bed and I had a case of the boners so we had sex, and I don't know how, but I just knew that something felt off about her pussy. It just felt.... lubbed up, a lot.

So I waited until another night where I went to bed early and she decided to stay up. I went to the bedroom like I was going to bed and just waited a bit to let them think that I went to sleep. After I felt enough time had passed I used my stealth infiltration skills to make my way through the house until I could take a peek into the living room and confirm my suspicions.

And boy were those suspicions confirmed! She was in complete exctasy as she raw dog bounced up and down on his cock while he sat on the couch with her facing away from him!

It was fucking hot! They did it for what seemed like forever, He fucked her on the couch, against the wall, and I don't remember all the ways, until he finally nutted in her and she got ready to come back to bed.

When I confronted her I wasn't angry that she was fucking my friend, I was a little pissed that she was keeping it secret. We had been in the swinging scene for a few years so it wasn't new to see her fuck another man, but it was new for her to keep it secret.

She agreed to not keep secrets from me and he kept filling her pussy with hot jizz for at least another year.

• Love
Reactions: JimSparrow, robbiewillskucku, Custer Laststand and 4 others
FurriesRock said:
Okay, a little background first.

Back in my Army days my buddy and I had gotten back from Iraq and since his wife was not able to make it back up to the base for a while we let my friend stay with us for a couple of weeks. I didn't notice it at first, but after I would head to the bedroom my wife would stay up with him for a bit and then come to bed later. One night, I woke up when she came to bed and I had a case of the boners so we had sex, and I don't know how, but I just knew that something felt off about her pussy. It just felt.... lubbed up, a lot.

So I waited until another night where I went to bed early and she decided to stay up. I went to the bedroom like I was going to bed and just waited a bit to let them think that I went to sleep. After I felt enough time had passed I used my stealth infiltration skills to make my way through the house until I could take a peek into the living room and confirm my suspicions.

And boy were those suspicions confirmed! She was in complete exctasy as she raw dog bounced up and down on his cock while he sat on the couch with her facing away from him!

It was fucking hot! They did it for what seemed like forever, He fucked her on the couch, against the wall, and I don't remember all the ways, until he finally nutted in her and she got ready to come back to bed.

When I confronted her I wasn't angry that she was fucking my friend, I was a little pissed that she was keeping it secret. We had been in the swinging scene for a few years so it wasn't new to see her fuck another man, but it was new for her to keep it secret.

She agreed to not keep secrets from me and he kept filling her pussy with hot jizz for at least another year.
Did you ever talk with him about it?

BiwithHotGf said:
Did you ever talk with him about it?
I did, but I don't remember how that conversation went. He knew I was cool with it though.

Just how cool with it is the question for all three of you? Not loaded (pun intended) You seemed to enjoy it based on the story. Anything beyond sloppy seconds?

monitaur said:
Just how cool with it is the question for all three of you? Not loaded (pun intended) You seemed to enjoy it based on the story. Anything beyond sloppy seconds?
I'm not really sure what you're asking about here?

I was okay with her continuing to get fucked by my friend, and all three of us knew that. I only took part once, mostly content to just let her have her fun and tell me about it later.

Reactions: monitaur
Cool. Some of us get off on tease and denial or size/stamina comparisons or even more.

Reactions: FurriesRock
monitaur said:
Cool. Some of us get off on tease and denial or size/stamina comparisons or even more.
My wife has always told me I have a big fat dick, and I've been told that by other women, but LOL, another friend of mine found out we were into sharing and his dick was fucking retarded sized! I mean, I grew up with this dude and never knew he had a horse sausage swinging between his legs! She fucking loved it though.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur

Users who are viewing this thread