Castration

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date
Laceyfemme said:
Thanks. I looked at the first link, although (as mentioned earlier) I seriously doubt I'd be interested in anything more drastic than removing my balls.

The effort involved looks pretty daunting:
--Letters from two mental health professionals
--Already on hormone therapy
--Travel to San Francisco, or somewhere else far away from where I live.

My opinion doesn't carry any weight, but this seems like overkill. Shouldn't it be sufficient if I had been on testosterone blockers for 3-6 months and decided I liked it that way? That would be a reasonable middle ground between this way and the burdizzo.
i agree, no cutting

Laceyfemme said:
Can anyone comment on using a burdizzo? It seems like a cheap and easy method, although I'm sure it still hurts. What is the healing and reabsorption process like?

Got to admit I've been thinking more about this again recently, possibly since I've lost a little weight and am pretty slender now.
what is burdizzo??

toolman said:
what is burdizzo??
My understanding is that it is extremely painfull. Thinking you should be knocked out as much as possible during this event, also your balls should be photographed every 4 hours so you have a pictorial of them shriveling up, other wives may be interested in this process.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
toolman said:
what is burdizzo??
Its a tool which uses a large mechanical advantage to crush part of your testicles between two clamps. The cords, nerves and blood supply are crushed, letting the balls dies off.

Reactions: 412perv and WhiteMarried
Keep us informed on your progress

Any who have been castrated then divorced?

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot
AngleBaby said:
yes i was castrate but only chemically and i am already pussy free 14 yrs

Reactions: 412perv and natasnaikul
subcuckimpot said:
yes i was castrate but only chemically and i am already pussy free 14 yrs
What happened to cause the divorce?
Do you regret your castration?

Reactions: subcuckimpot
AngleBaby said:
What happened to cause the divorce?
Do you regret your castration?
well, our paths parted, however, after some time, life is different, I do not regret it, now I see and understand that my ex-wife did well, I feel. this is good and today I can't imagine it being any different, every good husband should give up sex with his wife himself, and be pussy free and he should ask his wife for help so that there is no problem with the member .... the husband should only support wife and only hug, kiss and lick pussy so that the wife feels loved, respected ...

Why did your paths part?

AngleBaby said:
Was snipped and then divorced - never been fertile again around any woman. Not quite castration but snipped at my former wife’s behest.

Reactions: leahshub and subcuckimpot
AngleBaby said:
Why did your paths part?
my ex-wife was discreet in a relationship with another man for 3 years and I was only officially a husband, I agreed and didn't cause them any problems, and later everything turned out differently and we parted, however, just like in life

Reactions: natasnaikul
what is a Burdizzo ?

I don't know about the castration aspect of cuckolding but I could handle the pussy free relationship. I am twice divorced and I lived with another woman for 7 years, she cheated on me and that still turns me on to this day.

Reactions: subcuckimpot, natasnaikul and happytwobeecucked
subcuckimpot said:
my ex-wife was discreet in a relationship with another man for 3 years and I was only officially a husband, I agreed and didn't cause them any problems, and later everything turned out differently and we parted, however, just like in life
So she fell in love with another man after your castration?

You said she was discreet about it. You didn't know about the other man?

Why did she start seeing him?

Reactions: happytwobeecucked
AngleBaby said:
So she fell in love with another man after your castration?

You said she was discreet about it. You didn't know about the other man?

Why did she start seeing him?
I meant that no one but us knew that she was in a relationship with another man, only us, her with him and me and no one else, but she started it and at first I didn't know it, she told me openly only after a year time, she put me off sex and met only with him but I didn't know and I was over a year without sex completely, but one day she told me openly what was going on and that I had been cuckold for a long time, I was shocked when she told me about it and she already started talking openly with me on the phone and going out to him, I knew everything then and she wasn't embarrassed, until one day she invited him to her home but she warned me about it and asked me to be nice and not to make scenes and rehearsals, and then the three of us talked about it for a long time .... together with him, chemical castration began almost immediately ... she insisted and I agreed with them, already when she weaned me from sex completely, she only encouraged me to masturbate myself often, she said that she likes this view when I do it myself and that she prefers me to do it all the time ... when she was with him, she bought me an artificial vagina and I used it like that for about 6 months and then there was nothing left ....

why did she start dating him? she likes sex and is discreetly slut by nature but on the level, strongly dominant, aggressive but also very perverse, she preferred sex with him and with others, she had many men and I don't even know how many and in the end she stayed with one

Reactions: castrated_cuck, SquirmingSub and happytwobeecucked
Do you feel she betrayed you at the start?

subcuckimpot said:
I meant that no one but us knew that she was in a relationship with another man, only us, her with him and me and no one else, but she started it and at first I didn't know it, she told me openly only after a year time, she put me off sex and met only with him but I didn't know and I was over a year without sex completely, but one day she told me openly what was going on and that I had been cuckold for a long time, I was shocked when she told me about it and she already started talking openly with me on the phone and going out to him, I knew everything then and she wasn't embarrassed, until one day she invited him to her home but she warned me about it and asked me to be nice and not to make scenes and rehearsals, and then the three of us talked about it for a long time .... together with him, chemical castration began almost immediately ... she insisted and I agreed with them, already when she weaned me from sex completely, she only encouraged me to masturbate myself often, she said that she likes this view when I do it myself and that she prefers me to do it all the time ... when she was with him, she bought me an artificial vagina and I used it like that for about 6 months and then there was nothing left ....

why did she start dating him? she likes sex and is discreetly slut by nature but on the level, strongly dominant, aggressive but also very perverse, she preferred sex with him and with others, she had many men and I don't even know how many and in the end she stayed with one
I beleive most people begin in the same way, including other within the relationship discreetly, often a bit in the closet of sorts. Most or less dues to the restrictions placed on many by society in general. It would seem the younger generations are not achieving levels of freedom that many of us older generations felt a need to be more in the closet of sorts.

With that said, you and your wife keeping her relationship with the other man a secret seems to be in line with historical norms. It is unfortunate that she felt that need to hide the relationship from you for a year, all while she was withholding sex from you. It was very telling about your acceptance considering that she was able to without sex completely from you for an entire year while she was exclusive to her boyfriend.

Personally, I feel that once a husband is fully accepting, the wife should be able to date her lover/friend much more openly without the need to hide from her husband and or those in society at large. It is good that she was able to finally bring him home so that the three of you could have an open discussion about things in general while also establishing your roles within the overall relationship.

So chemical castration started as soon as she opened up about her friend and it would seem that the primary reason for encouraging you to relieve yourself often would to also hasten the end result of eventually no longer having anything left.

Reactions: subcuckimpot and happytwobeecucked
AngleBaby said:
Do you feel she betrayed you at the start?
I don't know for sure, but she had a lot of open fantasies and she liked to talk about it often, she fed me with these fantasies all the time but I think she did it from the beginning but then I thought it was just fantasies and I started taking part in them and it drew me in but today I think about it completely differently and I think that she did the right thing, I also think that she knew what she was doing and did it on purpose, she just trained me hard all the time

Reactions: SquirmingSub and happytwobeecucked
subcuckimpot said:
I don't know for sure, but she had a lot of open fantasies and she liked to talk about it often, she fed me with these fantasies all the time but I think she did it from the beginning but then I thought it was just fantasies and I started taking part in them and it drew me in but today I think about it completely differently and I think that she did the right thing, I also think that she knew what she was doing and did it on purpose, she just trained me hard all the time
Sharing fantasies with a partner and turning them into reality is acceptable as long as there is not an underlying deception. Although, as you noted, we all see things differently as we age/mature.

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and subcuckimpot