Castration

• Thread starterGracie
  • Start date
I would love to be castrated, hard to get it done though

• Love
Reactions: CuckEcto, Bucky and WhiteMarried
Hormones can do the same job

96C422BE-F64D-45C6-A9E0-B747E7159608.jpeg DBECCBCC-12F2-4055-8610-B68CE5FEF17F.jpeg

Reactions: CuckEcto, neveragainmale, Kevcuck and 2 others
siss4it37 said:
Hormones can do the same job

But then you still have the balls. There’s something about the idea of being completely smooth down there that makes a surgical castration more exciting.

Reactions: CuckEcto, 69eatmore77, mspsubmale and 3 others
Agreed, while hormones do the job, it doesn’t solve the issue of there being testicles. The issue is the testicles themselves

Reactions: Bucky, Kevcuck and WhiteMarried
smallballstwogo said:
Agreed, while hormones do the job, it doesn’t solve the issue of there being testicles. The issue is the testicles themselves
It's all about the look, orchy is the only way to truly achieve this

1633548984362.png
1633548903602.png

• Love
Reactions: CuckEcto, Lovasianladies, 69eatmore77 and 8 others
cuckjames said:
I want mine gone too… afterwards I’d like to get locked up in a dirty dungeon and fucked daily for 6-8 months before being released.

Reactions: natasnaikul and WhiteMarried
I do think that a dick hanging down unhindered by balls is absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: aprilashley, 69eatmore77, 412perv and 2 others
smallballstwogo said:
I would love to be castrated, hard to get it done though
It is not that hard

Reactions: 412perv
NHCuckolded said:
But then you still have the balls. There’s something about the idea of being completely smooth down there that makes a surgical castration more exciting.
That is very true

smallballstwogo said:
True i have talked with a lot of others about this and it seems to be the balls removal is what make it exciting

Reactions: natasnaikul
Gracie said:
I do think that a dick hanging down unhindered by balls is absolutely gorgeous.
True and kinky

Reactions: Bucky and natasnaikul
What also is very interesting that some wives are the one keen on getting their husbands castrated

• Love
Reactions: 69eatmore77, natasnaikul and Bucky
WhiteMarried said:
It is not that hard
In an ideal world it would be much easier. Maybe a standard service offered at tatoo shops.

Reactions: castrated_cuck, WhiteMarried, smallballstwogo and 1 other person
Laceyfemme said:
In an ideal world it would be much easier. Maybe a standard service offered at tatoo shops.
Soon it will be,i think that is where we are heading

Reactions: natasnaikul
I hope so, I know I’m not the only one wishing there was an easier way to get castrated

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Bucky and WhiteMarried
Laceyfemme said:
i always go to tattoo shops when i need medical procedures- the first time was for a kidney transplant

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: NHCuckolded, leahswannabe, Matureplay and 2 others
Maybe you should look into different insurance. Check the list of in-network providers.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Gracie said:
I am hoping I will be allowed to keep my balls. I do like having balls even though I like the look of no balls and ball sack. But it is not my choice. Some of my wife's black boyfriends are very much in favor of me getting castrated so I have to do a little lobbying with her to try to get her to let me keep my balls. Even my daughter thinks I should get de-balled. She even makes it known that she wants to cut the cord on my balls when it comes time.
You have a fantastic daughter who is very intelligent .Wish i could have had a daughter like that.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, h5t6ca and WhiteMarried
WhiteMarried said:
What also is very interesting that some wives are the one keen on getting their husbands castrated
Wish i could have had a wife who would have had me castrated. If there are any women out there who would like a slave to castrate [lease let me know.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Bucky said:
You have a fantastic daughter who is very intelligent .Wish i could have had a daughter like that.
How did your daughter got involved in this?

Reactions: Lovasianladies and WhiteMarried