• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Caption Contest

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
52429-969539-530-795.jpg

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that my husband, in a fit of jealousy, cuffed my legs closed so that I can't spread them for other men while he's at work. The good news is that I prefer doggy anyway.

32002-d874aa-495-700.jpg

Hey what the hell? Do you barge in on all your neighbors while they're topless? No, I'm okay, that crash was just something I knocked over. Thanks for checking on me, just don't tell my husband that I'm breaking my diet. Something in return? You've already gotten to see my tits! Okay, fine, I'll suck it. Don't you dare say a word.

60891-bcc12a-500-750.jpg

Well, you asked me to start wearing a bra to work... So here it is.

38526-6a413f-496-606.jpg

That's right, suck it you dirty bitch. You can thank your husband for this. He's a terrible poker player.

13.jpg

Wow... you really are a pervert. Stroke your little cock more...

0_520.jpg

Pleeeease can I wear this tonight? I'm just going clubbing with the girls, I promise. They always dress like this, it's the norm for that club. Don't worry baby, no matter what happens, I will always come home to you the next morning.

696.jpg

WHAT? But you said that you'd do it if I sucked your dick! You promised!
Okay, fine... you can fuck me. But you better pull it our before you cum. No you can't... well... I uh.. hmm... Do you promise not to tell my husband? Okay yeah go ahead and do it in my pussy, I'll just have to wash it out when we're done.

61284-72bd99-530-353.jpg

This one has a HUGE cock! I can feel it grinding on my ass through his shorts! Yeah, this is definitely the one I want! Okay you can leave now sweetie, I'll be home in the morning. Don't wait up.

61429-56628d-500-343.jpg

Well it's about time you got home. Me? Oh not much, just sitting here masturbating all day, fantasizing about all the guys I could have fucked had I known you were going to be gone so long. Let me know next time, okay?

61339-b881a7-500-750.jpg

Not now honey, I'm busy... I said not now! Get the hell out of here with that useless little thing! Fuck!

61693-468903-500-500.jpg

Ohmygosh! You're jerking your little cock! I thought you were just doing this for me, I didn't know you actually enjoyed it! Oh baby, you are the best husband that a big-cock-addicted girl like me could ask for.

53179-2be622-530-298.jpg

You're wearing a condom right?... right?
Oh fuck... I guess not. Oh no! My husband will be home soon! He is going to want this pussy as soon as he steps through the door. How am I going to explain the cum dripping out of it?

41281-bf43ec-474-700.jpg

Oh, just reading this book. Yeah, it's good. It's about this woman who's husband actually encourages her to cheat on him. Well it's not technically cheating, but she gets to fuck all these hot guys with huge dicks and her husband loves it. In the part I'm on now, he set up a gangbang for her! At their own house! She's getting fucked by four guys and he's watching and playing with himself! Crazy huh?

I'm what? Oh wow... I didn't even notice... I was just so turned on I guess, I just started touching my pussy without realizing it...

54773-a43634-500-364.jpg

Oh no, my hair is all in my eyes and I can't see a thing. My little pussy is so vulnerable. I mean, someone could totally just shove their cock in me and start fucking me, and I would have no idea who it was. But of course, I would have to assume it was my husband, and let him do whatever he wanted. It's just what a good wife does.

19783-73aea9-500-526.jpg

You want this pussy, don't you baby? Do you remember what it felt like, making love to your pure, innocent wife? When you used to have me all the time, back before you were a cuck? Well you can forget that. I'm not the good little virgin you married anymore. I'm a bad girl now. I'm a spoiled rotten black cock *****. My pussy is ruined as far as you are concerned, I can hardly even feel your little cock anymore. So you just have too keep jerking it, while I keep fucking bigger and better men.

61884-6be317-530-413.jpg

Ugh. Why do I let him do this to me? I mean, I don't HAVE to let him do anything. He is just a cuck after all. When my bull cums on my face it's dirty and fun and erotic, when my husband does it, it's just gross. I don't think this will be happening again.

48897-50bdf9-477-675.jpg

My husband is half of this.

17563-0c6cce-458-700.jpg

Oh, look at that! I lost my top in the waves. Now I have to spend the rest of the day getting my tits ogled at by every man on this beach... Awesome!

You and your beautiful young wife are relaxing on the beach. There are very few people here today, so she decided to ditch her top, in a effort to even out her tan. All of a sudden, you see her perk up, and look off into the distance up the beach. You look to see what it is that she is so interested in, and you see a very fit man walking up the beach a ways off.
"Honey, I think you need to go to the store" she says
"Why? did we forget something?"
"Yeah... the uh... sunscreen. I forgot the sunscreen."

52715-2bfa03-530-706.jpg

So off you go. It's a long, hot walk back to the car. Your feet are burning from the hot sand, but the sooner you get there, the sooner you can get back to your beautiful wife. Maybe even get a little action from her when you return. She was awful horny this morning, but you didn't have time for much besides a quick finger, since you needed to get on the road. So off you go, and in the rear-view you can see that guy chatting with her as you are driving away.

When you return to the beach, this is what you find:

50334-09e216-530-662.jpg

"Uhh, hi sweetie. I got the sunscreen."
"Oh hey! Thanks baby, but I manged to get some."
"From where?"
"This guy came walking along and I noticed he had a bottle with him, so I asked if I could borrow some. He was so nice, he even helped me put it on."
"Well that was generous of him"
"Oh yes, I was sure to thank him extra"

You feel your cock twitch and begin to grow when you notice that her pussy is gaping open, and her bikini bottoms are no where to be found.

Users who are viewing this thread