• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Can anyone tell me who this BBC MILF is?

• Thread starterwifewatcher5555
  • Start date

wifewatcher5555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2007
All I know is that her name is Anne or Annie and that I've collected over 400 pics of her sucking and fucking BBC. Can anyone help?

Attachments

• 47uy.jpg
    47uy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,309
  • 249629754.jpg
    249629754.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 838
  • getimgCAPD5NZH.jpg
    getimgCAPD5NZH.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,499
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who she is but she is really hot looking. Care to share some of your pictures of her in action?

I think she is in washington state somewhere, close to the canadian border.

A few for the group

A few for the group

Attachments

• 390446887.jpg
    390446887.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 1,098
  • hgfcjh.jpg
    hgfcjh.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,205
  • tgh.jpg
    tgh.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,009
Whoever she is, she knows what to do with a black man.

I think that her name is Suzanne. She was on a site named Herb's Dawg Pound Crew. I agree she is really hot! I, too would love to see 400 pics of her. There was another blond hot wife on there that was a three hole slut and IK don't remember her name. She was just as hot! If anybody has info I would love to know about her, too.

There are two videos of her available including a great gangbang with 4 black guys. its
available on msssuckywanda.com

She is very sexy woman and would be hot having sex with any guy white or black . I just love her small tits and industrial size nipples ! DAMN !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her name is Suzanne, she used to play with "HerbsDawgPoundCrew", she is an amateur from southern california.

Users who are viewing this thread