• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Worshipping Commune

saburo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Greetings from Greece.

Me and few of my friends have a fantasy of establishing a black owned commune. Our commune should be like this :

- Only white couples and single Black men are allowed. Every white couple will have a black lover who will live with them.

- Black lovers will sleep with white wives in the bedroom. White wives are expected to fall in love with their Black lovers.

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

- Husbands will go to work to earn money. Black men will not work and will enjoy their time in the Commune. Earnt money will be delivered to Black masters.

- Black lovers will breed white wives. Husbands will bear the responsbility of raising babies.

cuckold_2007.jpg

- No religion is allowed. Each couple will worship their Black lover as their god.

vfd.png

- Black masters are allowed to humiliate Husbands to an extent.

tumblr_ory87y_UBLT1skjbo3o2_1280.png

- New wedding rituals will be defined such as this :

shentai.org_1.jpg

- Husbands will serve both Black masters and white wives.

tumblr_oo3y4fac_Vt1skjbo3o1_1280.png

- Commune will be an example of new world order and new religion in which White men willingly submit to Black men. Commune members will advocate for this new order for all white people.

I

Greetings from Greece.

Me and few of my friends have a fantasy of establishing a black owned commune. Our commune should be like this :

- Only white couples and single Black men are allowed. Every white couple will have a black lover who will live with them.

- Black lovers will sleep with white wives in the bedroom. White wives are expected to fall in love with their Black lovers.

- Husbands will go to work to earn money. Black men will not work and will enjoy their time in the Commune. Earnt money will be delivered to Black masters.

- Black lovers will breed white wives. Husbands will bear the responsbility of raising babies.

cuckold_2007.jpg
- No religion is allowed. Each couple will worship their Black lover as their god.

vfd.png

shentai.org_1.jpg

- Commune will be an example of new world order and new religion in which White men willingly submit to Black men. Commune members will advocate for this new order for all white people.

I
Best idea ever!

Greetings from Greece.

cuckold_2007.jpg

vfd.png

shentai.org_1.jpg

I
I like how you think. Wish it was real.

Not exactly the same but last summer my brother and his wife were in a week-long "marriage renewal retreat" sponsored by a black group. They had seminars and stuff and each couple had a black man assigned to them. It definitely perked up their marriage and now they have a black man regularly at their home.

Not exactly the same but last summer my brother and his wife were in a week-long "marriage renewal retreat" sponsored by a black group. They had seminars and stuff and each couple had a black man assigned to them. It definitely perked up their marriage and now they have a black man regularly at their home.

That's a great solution. To have a black bull moving in is the next cruical step. This should change cuckolding fetish from hotwifing to complete submission to black men.

Next :

- Bedroom should be given to black lover and wife.
- Black lover should impregnate the wife.
- White husband should support black bull financially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back