• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

black wives!!!!

• Thread starterbegnher2
  • Start date

begnher2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2011
alt.com
Any black wives out there?:D Or interracial couples?

Attachments

• phpCn0Zx4PM.jpg
    phpCn0Zx4PM.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,012
  • php2PYLI0PM.jpg
    php2PYLI0PM.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 351
That's what I want to know. She says she has always dated white guys her whole life. She has a daughter from a white guy and my two boys are half white and black. What do you think ? She claims she has never been with a back man. I don't buy it. But maybe. I hoped for bbc for her but i Really dont care. Took for ever to just admite it turns her on.

One mans educated opinion

I am a white man that has for many years been attracked to Black Females and have found for the most part they are not nearly as slutty as white women and are very loyal. This does not mean they will not have sex with a black man, but that is just what it is sex. It is not wise to lump all black women into one pool, because they are so different and have different values.
The elite of the black woman want a strong man that takes care of business and some, not all, are color blind and just want a good man.

I gotta agree 100% on that. I have dated Mexican, Asian, black, white,Philippians, and this one which is the black one was by far the most loyal one yet. We have been together 12 years and for about 6 of them I have been working on her. We started talking about swinging. , when she got ok with swinging, I bought a big vibe, started there. It has been slow but I think it will be worth it.

She has told me she requires a strong man too. I knew I could very well lose her by telling her what I wanted. But as we all know that driving force eventually. made me just suck it up and tell her. So far so good.

I've always enjoyed the 'exotic', and to my mind black women come into that group. Loving the photo at the top of this page, and would enjoy giving her a bit extra 'white meat'. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread