Black Superiority

• Thread starterenslavedcuck
  • Start date
fredanddaisy said:
I was 11 when the priest made me into a cock sucker. I sucked him and 4 other priests and my brother and his friends until I left home and went to California, where I got a job as a cock sucker on an island construction job and sucked BBC's 10 hours a day for 6 months, and some of them fucked me also. All these years later, I just suck Mexican cocks
Mexican cock are hot! Most are incurs!

Reactions: h5t6ca and fredanddaisy
I think when a boy sucks cock early it stick with him. It did me

Reactions: fredanddaisy and TheInferiorwhite
Hate not to feel inferior white as big as black dicks are!

Reactions: fredanddaisy and TheInferiorwhite
Rockford said:
Hate not to feel inferior white as big as black dicks are!
Don't feel inferior, no one sucks Black cocks better than white people

fredanddaisy said:
Don't feel inferior, no one sucks Black cocks better than white people
Thank you!

Rockford said:
I think when a boy sucks cock early it stick with him. It did me
I think getting fucked in the ass seals the deal, by the time I was 13 I was sucking 12 different cocks and getting fucked by 4 of them.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and ckc
fredanddaisy said:
I think getting fucked in the ass seals the deal, by the time I was 13 I was sucking 12 different cocks and getting fucked by 4 of them.
Yes getting butt fucked does seal the deal! I got my butt fucked a lot starting at 13! My best buddy fucked my ass til I graduated from his!

Reactions: whitewife696969 and ckc
fredanddaisy said:
My lily white conservative mother found BBC after my dad died , and became a total BBC addict. She fucked hundreds of BBC's
Love to see her

Reactions: ckc
fredanddaisy said:
I was 11 when the priest made me into a cock sucker. I sucked him and 4 other priests and my brother and his friends until I left home and went to California, where I got a job as a cock sucker on an island construction job and sucked BBC's 10 hours a day for 6 months, and some of them fucked me also. All these years later, I just suck Mexican cocks
Sorry but that pushes the envelope of believeability.

Last edited:
2wheel said:
Sorry but that pushes the envelope of believeability.
in the late 50's They built a 12,000 foot runway on San Clemente Island with the efforts of 1,200 men, about 350 of them were Black.