• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black pro athletes

• Thread starterWhiteboy26LovesIR
  • Start date

Whiteboy26LovesIR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2009
Interested in white girls thoughts on big black pro athletes. Do you girls fantasize about them when you watch them play? Do you have locker room fantasies? Please share your thoughts.

Pros

While my wife and I had talked about her fulfilling her fantasy of going black, it wasn't until she met a former NFL player that she decided she wanted to do it. That afternoon after we met him, while we were fucking, she said, "If we're going to do it, he's the one."

We stayed in touch with him and six weeks later she lost her black cherry to him.

(Incidentally the details and some photos of her first time are on the pay side of DC).

She said his being a pro athlete was the deciding factor. They got together another half dozen times

long time slut

i have been a slut for a long time.my husband want for mr to enjoy myself.i love having BBC. know now that what we know now.i would have become a slut for BBC on our wedding nite. i thing how good it would have been to had my cherry pop by BBC. my husband said it would have been great to watch me have my 1st cock and to see me suck off my 1ST cock.

Attachments

• c-s-1.jpg
    c-s-1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 127
  • W-28.jpg
    W-28.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 153
  • c-s-6.jpg
    c-s-6.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 73
  • c-s-5.jpg
    c-s-5.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 89
  • c-s-7.jpg
    c-s-7.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
My wife has done a number of ex NFL players - we joke that she should be the trainer for a team to give them massages. She is always checking out their bods and commenting on how she needs to see them naked.

Users who are viewing this thread