• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black bred then abandoned stories

Damn that is what I would love to happen to us. So far we have 4 children, only the second one is mine and so far they are all white, I would love her to have a black baby. I would love that
Maybe with some encouragement and introductions, your sexy wife will make it happen for you.

Damn that is what I would love to happen to us. So far we have 4 children, only the second one is mine and so far they are all white, I would love her to have a black baby. I would love that
Make it happen then!

This sounds like a plus. Are you aware that modern IUD's are many times more reliable than birth control pills, and no longer cause the disadvantages that IUD's became famous (or infamous) for when they were first developed in the 1970's...?
This is true, but it takes away the responsibility and control of his sperm from the guy.

Of course there is nothing stopping the guy from also wearing a condom.

Just to be sure to be sure.

If you get a woman pregnant and abandoned her, while you may be a bull on this site, you are without a shred of doubt not a man. If this offends you, then again you are not a man.
A bit judgemental me thinks.

True, I personally agree, but still a bit judgemental.

And in real life there are women who can make mincemeat of any, almost any guy.

The best way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy is to keep your dick out of pussies. Its not 100% certain, as your semen can still be collected or harvested without you knowing about it. But it is a reasonable step if you want to avoid it.

More likely: If you ejaculate in a condom at a one night stands place then discard the used and full condom in her waste bin.

Less likely: you're drugged and milked.

More realistic but still unlikely: you're milked for sperm donations. You'd know about this, but not the nefarious or illegal uses of your sperm.

I was shut out of the white community,,,which included my husband of two years. I was taken in by the black community...which included the black security guard.
if you would have been my wife I would have loved to keep you with me and let everyone see our child

Users who are viewing this thread

Back