• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Black Ass Worship

• Thread starterblonde4bbc
  • Start date

blonde4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2006
At one time i thought i saw a thread on kissing black ass. Black ass duty in our home has been mandatory since my black owner took charge. And, i have to say that i enjoy it because i feel just so submissive then. Admittedly, i needed the help of his strap to get started the first time, but i learned my lesson, got busy, and now eagerly put my face where it belongs and when told.

It is the right thing to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
pimpology101 said:
It IS hot to see a mwf eat a black man's ass out.
Alright I have a question here Pimp not to be a smart ass but if at your parties some mwf has got her tounge stuck up a black man ass and is rimming him out good and she is hot and she comes over to you and wants to stick her tounge down your throat what do you do?

that's funny

muleman said:
Alright I have a question here Pimp not to be a smart ass but if at your parties some mwf has got her tounge stuck up a black man ass and is rimming him out good and she is hot and she comes over to you and wants to stick her tounge down your throat what do you do?
i wonder if he'll be so quik to answer that one lol.

No Option

KISS HER
Go Find the Source and help.
Nothing better that tonguing a black mans ass.

clean ur slut off in shower and try it sometime boys you might find you like it too

Someone's a racist because they don't have views which coincide with your extremist viewpoints of black sexual superiority to the degree that EVERY living white woman should submit to them, breed their children and perform every concievable sex act known to man on them?

You are one fucked up dude, Habib.

No more stupid or asanine than usual. Just par for the course. Cuckold place has been shut down all day so he's been over here more than usual.

pimpology101 said:
No more stupid or asanine than usual. Just par for the course. Cuckold place has been shut down all day so he's been over here more than usual.

Harsh dude.

Harsh.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, go ahead if you are into eating another persons shit! Shit is not on my list as normal food intake. But maybe you can also smear some around your nostrils so that you can carry the thought with you all day. You are so fucking sick!

Sure shit is on your menu. You swallow that far right nazism bullshit GDub feeds you on a daily basis. You're a ntural ass-eater. Almost as good as your buddy Larry Craig.

Users who are viewing this thread