• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bisexual husbands sharing cock with their wives

I tried my first cock when I stayed for the night with our friends, at night while a friend's wife was sleeping, he came into my room naked and I saw his big cock, he smiled and ****** what I like, and then, leaning on the table fucked my anus and when I began to cum together with him, he changed and said that I was the same slut as my wife ...
So I found out that he had been coming to our city for a long time, fucking her, and since then he, pressing for work, stayed with us and fucked both of us, humiliating me, and turning me into a complete cuckold ...
He divorced and lived with us for about a year ...

0_41838900_1323611175BiA.jpg HPICT0100Bi.jpg

Once you suck a guy off you wonder why you hadn’t done it before. It is such a good feeling having a hard cock in your mouth and then feeling his warm cum sliding down your throat.
i love sucking black cock, but it's difficult to find willing guys here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back