Big Fat Cock for my mature Latina wife?

• Thread starterBigguy
  • Start date

Bigguy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
She's just so fucking good that I feel bad keeping her to myself. That and I'l love to see her stretched by a big fat cock. At least 9 inches and FAT! Gonna do it, gonna do it right! I've taken her out in this top to lunch just to see if the guys would be attracted to her if she showed some nipple. They checked her out big time, but what can you do at a restaraunt.

So I'm thinking of taking her to a relaxed bar just to see if the guys approach her. Maybe brush up on her a bit, then make an offer if the cock is right! I'd love to see him play with her tits then titty fuckher. Watch as she sucks his big cock then bend her over and fuck her good and hard. I'm not sure if I'm actually the cuck type cause I'd be right up there fucking her face too!

What do you think, can she bring in the guys? Would you guys with big fat cocks like a go at her? NASTY FUCKING COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED

Sucking some dick!MMMMm!

Sucking the precum out before she shoves it down her throat! Yeah baby!

Taking the whole fucking thing in! Wow!

Then bend her over and fuck her from behind real hard while I fuck her face! Who knows, maybe we can get her to take it in the ass for a double penetration. I know both our dick witll fit into her cunt cause I've tried it with a dildo! Time for the real thing! Fuck yeah!

So would you fuck her good?Hmm?

Damn, That's some fine tail you have there. Love to feed her my meat. Where are you located?

WOW!!! She looks good.

Did she learn to deepthroat on you?

Man I just joined this site to see what it was about but after her I have to tell you she is sweet. Shame your not in the TX area, I get up to 10 if sucked right! Oh and I am white, funny enough I married a black chick though. ;)

damn your girl has an amazing ass and i'd love to see her choking on this dick.

Attachments

• it.jpg
    it.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 544
playa6 said:
damn your girl has an amazing ass and i'd love to see her choking on this dick.

So would I!:D ...California and yes, she learnt to deepthroat on me. Been together 20 years. Always sucked good but about6 years ago, I started pushin' for the dt. Actually had her do some exercises which involved........you guessed it. Stuffing my dick down her throat!:D

She took to it rather quickly.:p

that pic of her in that red top is fuckin awesome. i'd love to pull those big puppies out & stick my big cock between them. i'd shoot a huge load of cum on them!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
django said:
that pic of her in that red top is fuckin awesome. i'd love to pull those big puppies out & stick my big cock between them. i'd shoot a huge load of cum on them!!!:)

I luv this pic. Everytime I look at it, I get a stiffy. Makes me wanna see a big cock titty fuck her. I took her to lunch in the top and the whole time I was fantasizing that some dude would come up and titty fuck her at our table.:eek:

if i saw her out in that top i'd be right over to talk to her!!! those tits would look good wrapped around my thick cock.

have you got any more pics of those fantastic puppies????;)

awesome

I love your tits...and your ring :) Nice deep throat by the way, I recognize talent ;)

Sharri

Love those hot latina lips.

Bbc In Nyc

Wow.i Love Her Pics.would Like To See Her Going Down On This Bbc Here.

Let's See her Breasts

She looks great! How about some pics of her breasts?

ohhhh yeaaa!!!!!

I would love to cum in that ass over and over lets fill that ass till cum bubbles out then she can suck my balls dry

just the way i like em :)