• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Bi Dares

• Thread starterMidwesternCouple
  • Start date

MidwesternCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2022
My wife of 28 years and I have been reading the posts on this site for several years but this the first time posting.
We both like the fantasy of her being a hot wife and me becoming her cuckold and are starting to take steps to explore the fantasy for real.
A month ago, I finally talked her into going to an adult movie arcade where there are private video viewing booths. The one in our town has booths big enough for two people and that have glory holes in the wall. I took her there on a Friday night and was surprised at how many couples were in there shopping the store. When I pulled her into the arcade area there were lots of guys just standing around outside the booths. Of course, when they saw a woman come in, they all took notice. I knew then that we were going to have an interesting night.
I finally located an empty booth, and we went in and started a movie. I asked Becky what kind of movie she wanted to watch thinking maybe something with two women would interest her. But instead, she selected a movie with two guys playing with a woman as well as each other. It didn't really matter because the movie was quickly forgotten.
Becky knows that in the past I have expressed bisexual interests, but we hadn't acted on it. Less than a minute in the booth a cock is presented to us through the glory hole. We hadn't discussed what we would do if this happened. But Becky immediately reached out and started playing with it, giving it nice long strokes. I whispered in her ear "suck it" and was surprised when she leaned forward and started taking it in her mouth. I really didn't expect her to be that willing to take on a strange cock. But I think the thought of sucking a stranger's cock excited her. I know it did me.
After she had it nice and hard, she reached over and took my hand and pulled me next to her. They she took the cock in her hand and pointed it at me and said "suck". I looked at her to be sure I heard her right, then leaned forward to take a cock in my mouth for the first time. After a minute of sucking the cock, I took it out of my mouth and tried to get Becky to suck it again. But she just shook her head and told me to continue. I sucked it for al it was worth and knew that the payoff was soon approaching. I looked at Becky to signal her to take over, but she just smiled and said, "finish it". And soon I found myself receiving a mouth load of hot cum.
When he was done and had withdrawn, Becky leaned into me and we shared a snowball kiss, passing the cum back and forth. I was hoping to watch Becky take on another one that she could suck to completion, but she whispered, "let's go home". So, we left. When we got home, she couldn't wait to get into bed and ravish me. She said it was so hot watching me with that cock in my mouth that it got her really excited. She made me tell her that I had really enjoyed it as well and that I would suck cock for her again. I said that I wanted to watch her suck cock, and more, and she said that it would also happen sometime soon.
Our first trip to a glory hole was fun. I knew we would repeat it again.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, msbevw, ksfarmcpl and 3 others
Becky and I talked about that experience all month long. I told her again about my fantasy of becoming a cuckold and watching her have sex with another man. She said that it was something that she was willing to contemplate, but only if I would do something for her. When I said that I would do anything for her if it meant getting to see my fantasy come true. She said that she dared me to go back to an Adult store and suck cock… but not one, two cocks in a row. I had enjoyed my first bi experience, so I was willing to accept her dare. I told her that I would be heading out of town on a business trip and could try out the dare while in Des Moines and away from home. She got really excited by this and we ended up in bed having hot sex while talking about the dare.

When I got to the Adult store in Des Moines, I came from a sunny outside to inside the store. My glasses have transition lens, and they were quite dark from the sunlight. So, when I entered the arcade area I couldn’t see well because of the dark lens, and I literally walked into someone.

He was a big guy, I guess about 6’3” and well built, solid and with a deep voice. I apologized for walking into him, and he asked if I wanted to suck a cock, just like that. I stammered a “yes” and he kind of pushed me into a booth. The booth was a nice size with padded benches in an L shape along two walls facing the video screen. He told me to sit, kind of pushing me down as well, really taking charge and me becoming more submissive to him.

He had stretch pants on like someone wears to work out, so he just pushed them down to his ankles, and started stroking his cock right in front of me. I could tell immediately, even though he wasn’t hard yet, that he was big and thick, just like the rest of him. He put his free hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards his hardening cock. I licked the head of it and got a good taste of his meat, a very strong flavor. Even though he wasn’t totally hard yet, I had trouble getting it into my mouth and knew that there was no way I was going to be able to take much of him.

I tried my best to suck his cock and play with his large balls, but I just couldn’t do it justice. He said, “are you new at this?” which I of course replied “yes”. He pushed me away and said that it wasn’t going to work and that he would send someone in that was smaller for me to practice on. He pulled up his pants and left me just sitting there in the booth feeling like a failure.

Less than 30 seconds later there was a soft knock on the door frame and in comes an older guy. He doesn’t say a word, just unhooks his pants and pushes them down. He is already quite hard and much smaller than the big guy. He steps up to me and pushes his cock in my face, so I lean forward and start sucking. While I am going back and forth, he is stroking my hair with both hands on both sides of my head. It felt nice. His cock is a size that I can comfortably handle, and I get a good rhythm going. We can both tell that I am inexperienced at this, and I have to use my hand to stroke him as I tire from going back and forth. Finally, he gives the top of my head a couple of pats, which I realize is his way of telling me that he is about to cum, and I can decide where I want it to go. I keep sucking and he shoots a nice size load in my mouth, and I do my best to catch it all.

After that, he gets dressed and leave, not saying a word the whole time. I sit there for about 10 minutes just thinking about what has taken place and what I had done, not sure what I should do next. But since no one else has come to the booth I decide to leave, not sure if what I did counts as two blow job and if I had successfully completed my dare or not. But I am out of the mood by then, so I just leave. I had been in there less than 30 minutes and had two cocks in my mouth.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get pictures because on the outside of the entrance is a sign stating, “no cell phones allowed”. I guess that they don’t want people taking pictures inside or talking on a phone and disturbing others. So, I had to leave my phone in the car. I didn’t think about taking a photo of the outside of the place until I was driving home.

I asked Becky did I complete the dare, or does it need to be sucking two cocks to completion? She said she had to think about that and would get back to me.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littlec, monitaur, msbevw and 3 others
Any more "adventures"? How about taking Becky with you?

Users who are viewing this thread