• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

being there or not..

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date

chris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
I have always been there when my wife has cucked me but recently her lover has asked to see her by herself. I agreed to this as the idea made me so horny. We have been fucking like rabbits all week discussing the idea but... tonights the night and she is going to his place (she has promised to take pics).

Should I continue down this road or should I stick with the idea that I should always be there. Its the double edged sword - on one hand it turns me on and on the other its like OMG my wife is getting fucked by another guy - HELP.

Not sure how I will feel when she is gone. Any advise please let me know.

Thanks - Chris x

Hi Chris,

at the beginning I was in a similar situation. I agreed with my wife that I should be present while she is together with one of her boyfriends but reality showed different result.

According agreement my wife discussed this issue when comming together, but the boyfriends lost their big self assurance they showed at the beginning. All of them did not want hubby to be present. Then we had to change our master plan and she went out alone. She always told me her story afterwards being in bed with me during some cuddling and also brought home some "gifts" which I enjoyed very much.

Now we are practicing this way for many years and I was only present 1 time. I like it this way and I do not want to change it.

ciao
fred

Chris, I've NEVER been there, not our style. But to help you, the 1st time I sent her off to seduce a friend of ours, I spent the whole night pulling it; at least a dozen times. I suggest you do the same.

I couldn't stop thinking about them together: the little nibble kisses that my wife loves; him slowly undressing her; them carressing one another...yeah, your wife won't be fucking tonight, she's "making love." So think about that and you'll stay hard all night no matter how many times you masturbate.;) Enjoy!

T.

It can be very much more of a cuckold when you are miles away but be prepared that this can lead to overnight stays, week-ends away together, it did for me! You'll get a call saying she's too shagged to drive home, then she'll be saying he's asked her to go away with him for a dirty week-end!

hardon

Well thanks guys - she is dominating me now and I am helping her get ready. Legs are being shaved. I have been hard all day - dont want to wank as I normally dont find it such a turn on afterwards.

Im going to go clean the bathroom now as she has her bath. She is meeting him in just under an hour (22.15 nz time!) Christ im so horny my hands are shaking.

x - thanks all im glad u r here cris x

It's Great

It's a truely great way to become the outsider in her sex life It's the most effective way I know to become a distraction rather than her life partner.

If your don't value your future with your wife, listen to these guys and tell her to go for it.

Chris,
If she is a dominant woman, and you are her submissive husband for real, you would be looking for what SHE wants, not just what will turn you on. I think it is wonderful that you shave her legs and clean the batrhrooms, but strive to get past the chores and always put her needs and desires first, and you both will be much happier.

thank you

thanks guys for your ungoing support. She has just left the house. She wore a short skirt, knee high socks, boots a blouse and a tie - yeah school girl fantasy. I served her whilst she was getting ready wearing my best maids uniform.

As she left I changed into a nappy and adult-sized romper suit. She did not look like it turned her on and she was out the door quickly. She has taken a camera so hopefull I will be able to send out some pics at some point.

I think we will generally be more comfortable with us both there as we value our relationship - although that comment may provide debate.

Thanks all - cris x

pic in pictures section

I have loaded up two pics of hers in the wife pics section - titled 'my beautiful wife'. enjoy

bull to cuck

chris as a bull I can tell you, you don't want to do this again. The whole idea for being a couple is you and your wife's 'togetherness' while her lover screws her. If her lover loses his self assurance as some have suggested, too bad for him. And as far as you wife bringing home 'gifts' in her and stories, she going to do that anyway.... only with you being there! I can tell you - If your wife wants me to fuck her alone she probably doesn't want you in a cuck relation. Just my opinion. I'll stick with the wives that want you to watch.

Chris - I started off the other way. Sue started with other men without my presence. It was very difficult at first knowing she was with another guy without me. But her eagerness to be with me when she got home and the rest of the way she acted gave me confidence in her and us to let it go.

I am glad I did. I learned t trust her and to very much enjoy the time and experiences we had together before and after she'd go out.

It did lead to other things including some very late nights and even two overnight visits with him. At one point they offered/asked me to be there and I tried - but seeing them get very intimate totally freaked me out and I left. Just last month I did stay with them and I didn't run off. It was incredibly intense to see them together and to see another man have my wife in every way possible. Seeing him fuck and cum inside my wife twice before he left was something I will never forget.

She is now exploring looking for other guys as her partner for the past year or more is no longer available to her. She and I have agreed that I will be more involved in whatever or whoever is next, but I already know that I will not want to be there every time they are together. Over the past year, I have actually come to look forward to and enjoy the time when she is out as I let my mind run through all the deepest/darkest fantasies and thoughts as my right hand gets quite a workout.

If you feel you can trust her to understand and control her own boundaries, then you should let her go out as she wants. I think me or someone else here said that every time they come home it is like a first-date for you and her as you never know what condition you will find her body in and you never know what sort of intense story they'll share with you. But it does take a lot of trust and open communication as it is easy to let your feelings and emotions get tangled up.

Chris --- Everyone on this forum will have there own point of views and or opinions. Some will speak from experience, some from fantasy although no one here can tell you what is best for you and your wife.

I do subscribe to the concept that once a cuckold always a cuckold and that being said I speak from my own personal experience and the observations of closes friends of mine over the years.

My HotWife/Cuckoldress and I started out with three-somes, moved into her being alone with another man or woman without me in the room to her doing three-somes with another couple with and without me present. About two years ago, she expanded her exploration into dating alone which in some cases lead to more developed relationship with another man/woman and in other cases simply ended at the flirting stage.

Some here will understand were I am going from while other will not; my hotwife is the type that is truly not into one-night stand strangers as she prefers to build a friendship, a bond of sorts with a prospective lover (man or woman) prior to taking then next step. She has admitted to me that she has been in love with one of her lovers in the past; strong bonds do tend to make for very strong synergy during the sexual side.

We all have fantasies, some of us live them out as reality for a short time or in some cases a much longer period of time. I am very supportive of my wife's desires, help her prepare when allowed and I have actually found that I also look forward to and enjoy the time when she is out enjoying herself. During those times, she has been out for hours, even a over night, with an occasional weekend with discussion of possible out of town trips which have not happened as of yet.

As was mentioned in the thread already, if you feel you can trust her to understand and control her own boundaries - not yours, then you should let her go out as she wants and enjoy her self. In my case, I feel that the emotional bond that my wife and I have has grown stronger through this experience. It does take a lot of trust and open communication for this type of relationship to work although that is the case in EVERY relationship.

I would not change a thing.

My wife has yet to take advantage of my willingness for her to take lovers of either sex, so I am not speaking from experience. I do know that I trust her to make sound decisions and that if she chooses to have sex with others it will be on her terms, not mine.

I can see where she may want to be alone with her lovers at times, and her lovers might prefer this too. It seems to me that the keys here are trust and communication. How many wifes just sneak around and cheat behind their husbands' backs? I'd prefer she be honest and upfront with me.

There is always the risk that she will leave for someone else, and I acknowledge that this risk is greater if she's having sex with them. I know many times when this has happened (and almost happened) in real life. But isn't life about taking risks and living the lives that are right for us? Do we find the courage to be who we need to be or do we just hide in our shells waiting for the bomb to drop?

There have been more times that I was not there than times where I was.

Her time with her lover is special and a "seperate marriage".
Give her space and time so she can grow in intimacy with her lover.

Her lover may press hidden buttons that you have not found, so she might try sexual stuff she has not done with you.

She could easily fall in love with her lovers, so you need to treat her with the highest respect, so she continues to see you as her "main squeeze and provider" who lets her have permission to take off her panties for guys who that turn her on.

You are setting aside your wedding vows of "to the exclusion of all others", and it is difficult to predict how her emotions will be stirred up as she tries fresh cock.

If you have difficulties in your marriage already, there is a risk that a fresh cock might take her away from you in the long run.

options

It was an odd night being left alone and it is interesting how different everyones idea of what a cuckold lifestyle is. I talked with Fay at the end of the evening and we came to the conclusion that we preffered it when we were together and she was with her lover. However, it was fun and different and is an option of something we can do in the future.

I also got to wear a nappy which she will not let me do when we are together (I know this is slightly leftside of what this site is about but im sure no one will be shocked).

Before she left she txt me and asked if I wanted a doggy bag, but she came home and had forgotten the condom - which was annoying. Showed me a loverly pic of her blowing the guy though.

I have uploaded a pic of her for you all to enjoy.

Thanks again - cris x

Attachments

• DSCN1734.jpg
    DSCN1734.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 168
Nice pic. Ok I have to ask what is a nappy?

j46n2 said:
Nice pic. Ok I have to ask what is a nappy?

============

need i remind you of the existence of
Google & or dictionaries?:p

My wife prefers me not there. In many ways this can be hotter than actually being there. Your mind will be all over the spectrum thinking about what they COULD be doing. You look at the clock and think "ok she left here XX number of minutes ago, it take this long to drive there, they SHOULD be doing this by now,,,,,,,,," and you WILL be overcome with emotion, but it is normal, just don't let emotion turn to jealousy.

Couple things my wife does to help me be "involved" (aside from all the "rules) is she takes pics, and if I'm good, I get to see them. She comes home and as I clean her up she tells me main details of the evening, and then other details over the next week. She also keeps a diary that I am allowed to read later if I've earned it. All of this lets me feel "more involved". I even love this situation much more than I did being there.

The mind is the best sex organ you have (of course on me there is no competition,lol).

Hi Chris cant locate those pics of your wife but she sounds amazing you are very lucky.Why wont she let you wear a nappy? For me being dressed as a baby girl is the ultimate humiliation whislt being cucked.Its a shame she won't or cant accept this part of your pshyche.What clothes would you prefer to wear when she is with her lovers?
I would love to see more pics as its such a thrill knowing you like nappys like me.

Users who are viewing this thread