• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

avg nice white cock will do tribute to your wife

krieig

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
I would like to help any husbands who want to see their wife cocked. I do high quality pics and video. I also only do private. so direct msg me. I will be doing this most of today. So if you ever wanted to see your wife with another mans dick in her face now is the time.

IMG_1068.JPG

If you get on later and want your wife done just send pics to me direct. I’ll do her as soon as I get on the next day. I really will

Ready to tribute in private if you want to see your gal cocked dm me now I’m doing tributes pics and video

I’m doing tributes right now. Private if you dm me direct. Love to do your wife you will love having her covered in my cock

Sorry I can not do any new tributes till next week I’ll post when I’m back. I’ll do Olga I promise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back