• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

At My Husband's Urging

• Thread starterDeena Schultz
  • Start date
Glad you decided to continue. You have a great writing ability...and frankly there is nothing more interesting than sex to write about.

Deena,

Please keep posting. As another poster has pointed out, sometimes us lurkers / readers just sit back and enjoy. We actually don't want to interrupt the flow. But for goodness sake, check the numbers to see how many people keep on checking!. Thanks again and keep it up!

More

I posted this part of my story last wek, but I do not know what I did wrong. Well, I'll try again. Enjoy.
Deena

For our next tryst I had to use my diaphragm. I wished it were not necessary, but it was the wrong time of the month for me. Precaution is so much better than indiscretion in such intimate matters. Sex was definitely much better without that latex shield protecting my cervix from those millions of swimming little seeds that Mel would be depositing in me. In addition to the more intense feelings with the unprotected sex I think that the idea that I was tempting fate - the possibility of a pregnancy - enhanced the pleasure. I don’t know.

Something happened on our next date that bothered me very much. We always keep our bedroom door partially open at night. Ryan, our older son, has asthma, and we have to be able to hear him if he has an asthma attack That particular evening we were having sex when we had an interruption. Mel had just emptied a copious quantity of his semen into me after giving me a wonderful orgasm when Ian, my younger son, came into the bedroom. I saw the door moving open, but I did not see Ian right away. “Momma, I don’t feel good,” he said. Immediately I tried to get out from under Me. In turn Mel rolled off me and tried to shield me from my son. I grabbed my robe while Mel picked up Ian. Well, that was the end of our lovemaking for that night. I took Ian into the bathroom to remove his pajamas and clean him. Mel hurriedly dressed and went out to the kitchen. After I had Ian back in bed I joined Mel. After a rather listless kiss Mel realized that my enthusiasm for sex had waned. No more intimacies that evening. I made coffee, and I cut a piece of cake for Mel.

When I talked to my son the next morning he never mentioned Mel. I don’t think he was aware that Mel was the man who had picked him up. I believe he thought it was his father. I hoped that was the case. Anyway, Ian never mentioned it.

The next time Mel and I had sex my husband discovered that I was cuckolding him. He arrived home very early, and he had spotted Mel’s car parked out front. Just at that moment Mel left our house and went to his car. Later Gary told me he had left his poker game early because of a splitting headache. I thought that he was not telling the whole truth, but I never said anything. Mel had left early also that evening to go to the airport. If my husband would have come home ten minutes earlier he would have caught Mel and me in bed.

I did not hear my husband enter the house. He must have moved very quietly to the bathroom where I was busy washing out Mel’s contributions to our lovemaking. He was probably watching me for several seconds before I noticed him. His presence startled me. He stood there motionless in the bathroom doorway. He started to say something, but suddenly turned and went into the bedroom. I joined him in the bed a few minutes later. I had planned to change the damp sheet, but it was too late for that.

I expected a tirade of rancor to be hurled at me. I know I deserved it, but it did not happen. We lay there in silence for a minute or two before he began to talk. “Well, did you and Mel have fun? I’ll bet Mel really pumped you full tonight.” I started to say something, but before I could his questions began. “How many times did he unload his ‘nuts’ in you?”

That time he did wait for a reply. I did not want to lie to him, but I guess I did bend the truth a little. I did not want to hurt his ego. Using one of Mel’s favorite expressions I replied, “He ‘popped his nuts’ in me twice,” I replied tersely. Then I added, “We did stay joined together for quite a while and just enjoyed the feelings.”

“Did he ‘get you off,’ too?” was his next question. I only had one climax that evening, but I decided I better tell Gary that I had two orgasms to justify having sex twice. Mel did want to bring me manually to another orgasm, but I stopped him. I had been sitting on him, and when he told me to stop moving or he would “pop his ‘nuts’ I told him to go ahead. In fact I speeded up my rocking motions until he had finished his orgasm.

“I sure hope you washed all his juice out of there.” Gary did not really raise his voice. He did not sound angry, just perhaps disgusted. I did not particularly like his choice of words, and I used words that I never use, either, but it could have been worse. However there was no tirade. He did not yell at me or do anything to hurt me physically.

We did lie in bed - but far apart - for a long time talking it over. Gary told me that he had suspected I was having sex with Mel. He told me that he did not mind my having sex with Mel, but he did not want it done behind his back. “It’s my fault that Mel ever got into your ‘pussy’ in the first place. I don’t mind you getting your ‘cunt’ poked by Mel, and I guess it is okay to let him pump you full of his seed, but I sure don’t want to see your belly swell from it. Don’t you dare let that happen!” He reached over and patted my belly as he spoke.

I assured Gary that I was always using my diaphragm, although that was not true. I said it merely to make my husband feel a little better. I admitted to him that I should not be doing what I was doing with Mel, and that I would never do it again without his knowledge and permission. I knew that sex with Mel would never be quite so good again. Being daring and doing the forbidden is always more thrilling.

Gary suggested one thing that night that I just could not do. He wanted to watch Mel making love to me. I just could not agree to that. There was no way that I could have sex with another man in front of my husband.

Gary did not press his voyeur desires any further that evening, for which I was thankful. He did opine that having sex with Mel about twice a month was not too much. I squeezed his hand when he made that remark, but I remained silent.

Before I fell asleep that evening I gave a little thought to remarks that both Gary and Mel had repeatedly uttered to me since I first had sex with Mel. Their often-crude remarks concerned their testicles. Although my husband knew better he would often utter words that a man’s semen was coming from his testicles. Mel made similar remarks. I often thought about correcting Mel’s utterances when he talked about emptying his testicles during sex, and telling me that I had drained them completely. I do believe Mel actually believed that all his semen was coning from his precious testicles. I did not know whether he was joking when he would remark that one testicle was empty, but the other one was still full. He made it sound so real. I wonder how many men really believe that. ..

we are waiting for the rest story

Wow Deena!!!

I am a cuck husband. I urged my wife to take on a lover. She will not let me watch, depite my extreme desire to do so. Her affair seems alot like yours. Her lover explodes in her, shooting enormous quantities in her pussy, giving her orgasms. She has told me that it "sends her to the moon." Initially, she was not using birth control and he came in her. I asked her why she let him and she replied that he wouldn't have it any other way. She never let me do that. Well, he impregnated her the first time they were together, but she miscarried. Now she is taking the pill, but she has confessed that she likes the idea of him impegnating her again.

Please continue to write. I truly enjoy it.

I notice a few commom threads in most of the stories posted here. Most of the authors and characters are college educated with lucrative jobs and loads of free time. Apparently working people do not practice cuclkoldry or extraamarital affairs. Well, enyoy more of my middle-class story...

Before I started having sex with Mel I was having sex with my husband a little less than once a week. It was almost always spontaneous, and it was always in the evening. If Gary hugged me when he got in bed it was a good sign that he would make love to me. I had long ago ceased trying to initiate love play with him unless he seemed to be in a very loving mood. That seemed to be coming less and less frequent until I began having sex with Mel. If he was not in the mood there was nothing I could do to encourage him. I would have preferred more intimacy, but not necessarily intercourse. After Mel became my lover my husband did want sex a little more often, and he started spending more time in intimate fondling and love play. The sex that followed was better sex, too. Gary knew that he could have me almost any time he wanted. I never refused him, even if I did not have the desire.

One thing did change after Gary gave me permission to have sex with Mel. After I did have sex with Mel he always wanted to know everything Mel and I did, but he never touched me down below after I had sex with Mel. When Gary would get in bed with me after my sex activity with Mel I almost always pretended to be asleep. He would feel the washcloth between my legs, but that was all. But soon he began remaining in bed for a while after the alarm went off to ask me the inevitable questions about my previous evening activity with Mel. While we talked he would explore me down below. Sometimes we would have a “qucky”. With very little foreplay he would move onto me and enter me. It was not very exciting or arousing, but I never stopped him or complained. Usually he would thrust quickly until he ejaculated, but sometimes he would just do a little quick thrusting before pulling out and rushing into the bathroom. He was very unpredictable. I never tried to stop him, but I certainly never encouraged him, either. I had to hurry to fix his breakfast before I had my shower. I think I liked him better if he did have an ejaculation. He seemed to be more talkative at the breakfast table.

One nice thing that Mel did during our lovemaking I really liked, and I tried to get Gary to do it, too. After Mel and I had completed the sex act he would always hug me and fondle me gently. As soon as he had another erection he would often enter me again, usually lying alongside me and lifting my leg over his. We would lie in that position for a long while until it got too tiring for me. I really liked lying there that way. I told Gary how much I liked it, so he tried. It was okay, but he would soften so quickly and could not remain joined to me. I did appreciate his effort, and it did make our intimacies more enjoyable.

Although some of the thrill of illicit sex was now gone, it did have some good consequences. A couple times on Gary’s poker nights Mel would take me out to dinner, bringing me home just in time for Gary to leave for his game. Although I would never allow my husband to watch me in bed with my lover, I did start kissing Mel openly in front of him if our sons were not present. Sometimes Mel went a little farther than merely kissing, and my husband seemed to approve. He would even utter words to Mel, egging him on. I did tell my husband a couple times to watch his language. I did not care for his words and expressions.

One Saturday night Mel took me out to dinner. After attending a play at the university , which Gary would never do, Mel took me into his condo. His sister was gone, but his mother was in her room. We kept our voices down, and Mel made much less noise while we were having sex than he usually did at my house.

My husband had induced Mel to take some pictures of us together nude. Very reluctantly I had agreed, but I did not expect Mel to take such intimate pictures as he did. First Mel took some snapshots of me lying on the bed; and then I took some photos of him. Next came some close-ups of my pudendum. Contrary to my wishes he took some photos of his penis in my vagina. The most disgusting photos were taken with me on my hands and knees, with Mel’s semen leaking out of me. I was sorry I ever agreed to be photographed, but I guess I did owe it to my husband.

Mel did not bring me home until well past midnight that photography night. My husband seemed happy that I had such a wonderful evening, and he said that he could hardly wait to see the pictures of Mel’s sex organ penetrating me. I was shocked and dismayed at his words. Obviously he had known in advance that Mel was going to take some very revealing pictures of our lovemaking that evening. How could he condone such a nasty thing? Contrarily, I hoped that something would happen to Mel’s camera, and that he would be unable to download the photos to his computer.

As usual, Gary wanted all the details of my night out, and as usual I never lied to him. But of course I did not tell him everything, either.

The next time Mel came over her brought copies of the pictures he had taken in his bedroom. Many of them were too disgusting, and I did not care to look at them. The one picture I did like was the full-body picture of Mel that I had taken. My husband let me keep that picture for myself. The most revolting picture that I wish I could have destroyed showed me on my knees, with Mel’s semen seeping out of my vagina. Gary went crazy over that disgusting picture. When Mel took that photo I was ******* that I was “leaking” like that. It was a very undignified photo, and I wanted to destroy it. I am happy to say that I managed to destroy most of those pictures. Gary never knew until they were long gone.

Gary had often asked me about the size of Mel’s sex organ, and I had told him the truth every time. He had never believed me until he saw those pictures. “You were telling me the truth,” he remarked. “His “cock” is no bigger than mine. . . I always thought that black guys had bigger “cocks” than us whites. I actually figured you liked him just for his big “tool”. He stared at one picture that showed Mel’s scrotum. “I think he does have bigger ‘nuts’ than mine. I’ll bet he pumps twice as much sperm into you as I do.” I had to agree with him, and I wanted to say something, but I thought it best to keep such revelations to myself.

I did get upset over comments my husband made at one of his poker games. I had been having sex with my lover for about eight months when the wife of one of the card players visited me. She told me that at a recent card game at her house my husband had told the players that I had a black lover who came over every Wednesday to make love to me. I did not know what to say. I had known the woman for several years, but we were not close friends. She went on to tell me about an affair she had with a black man when she was in college, and how she liked it so much. I admitted that I had a black lover, but I told her very little. I did yell at my husband that evening for shooting off his mouth. He only laughed, and said he did not think it was any big deal. “Every guy at the games says his wife has screwed some other guy. I’m different. My wife only fucks blacks,” he smirked. I thought it was very crude and callous to air such intimate details of our sex life. I would never dream of telling stories about my perfidy to any acquaintances.

I told Mel what that woman told me. He assured me that he had never mentioned our relationship to anyone. When he was at the card games with my husband he had never heard my husband mention anything about my sex life. After we talked about it, Mel did admit that he had mentioned to acquaintances that he was “fucking a married white cunt” with her husband’s permission. He insisted he never mentioned any names, and that he never would. I wanted to believe him, but I know how men like to brag.

Deena, Very seldom do we get such a superb report of a sexual happening. Thank you. This is excellent reporting. Please continue with your narrative.

I agree with enser. Extremely well written, and HOT! Please keep on writing! I do wonder if you will expand your exploits to other members of the card game group! Thank you!

Hello Denna Schultz

VERY WELL done!! A lady you truly are!! A fine hot wife you surely must also be! I also bet you are very attractive. Both Gary and Mel are lucky beyond deserving. With no intention of offending you ,please let me say. Photos that you may think are disgusting, some may find highly erotic. I am not suggesting that you lower your standards by a single iota. This is your rodeo and all the rest of us are merely readers. Thanks for you very arousing and well written hot wife exploits. Sorry i am so excited by it all. Best Wishes. okdeacon:)

Great narrative - please keep it up!

Excellent story Deena. I could feel my balls tighten as I read on. During certain parts of the story, I could feel a lump in my throat. It reminds me of the feeling I get when I am on my way to visit the woman that I am servicing currently. We make passionate love about once a week. Sometimes with her husband there to assist. Keep up the good writing and keep putting a smile on Mel's face. ;-)

Very sexy story, Deena... Thanks for sharing!

I am new on this website, and I have also very much enjoyed your story. It has a "ring of truth" that it actually happened, and that makes it so much more "alive" in my mind.

Even if Garry finds out that Mel is getting free fucks, it won't matter as he deserves to be continually cucked, and he won't risk his higher paid job if he protests. I am so pleased tht you are getting vaginal orgasms at last. A thicker cock certaintly makes a difference.

excellent thread Deena. keep us informed with future meets x

Deena, did you post the story “Not Business A Usual” under the name "Barbiebnymph"
It was the same excellent style and also never finished

Here I am again with more of my story. Enjoy.

I had been having sex with my lover for over six months when I heard something that almost caused me to break off our relationship. One evening when Mel came over he played with my boys as usual before chaperoning them to bed. He had barely put his arm around me before Ryan called out for him. Mel headed to the boys bedroom, and I followed behind. Ryan said as he giggled, “Ian wants to ask you something, Uncle Mel. It is secret. He doesn’t want our mom to hear.” That was followed with more giggles. When he said that it was a secret I was very curious, so I stayed outside the room and listened.

Both boys were now giggling loudly. Then I heard Ian say, “Are you going to fuck our mommy tonight?” Then the giggling really got loud.

There was a long pause before I heard Mel’s voice. “Well, do you want me to?” was Mel’s reply.

“Yes ” Two voices shouted in unison. Mel hugged each of the boys again, then came out with a big grin on his face.

“Well, now I have the whole family’s approval to ‘screw’ you,” he remarked with a big grin. I think I gave him a disdainful look. I told him that Ryan must have told Ian to say that. I am sure that Ian, who had just turned four, had no idea of the meaning of the “f” word.

That night, for the first time, Mel brought up the dreaded word - PREGNANCY. He had used that word a few times, but it was especially disconcerting to me that night. It was the eighteenth day of my cycle. I should have put in my diaphragm, but I had decided to be daring. Anyway, Mel brought up the subject by saying that maybe he should help my sons get a baby sister. “I am sure they would approve if I ‘knocked you up,’” he said. “They have given me approval to put my seed in you, and I think it might be nice to let the seeds sprout. It would all be part of the family.”

We did talk about pregnancy for quite a while. Gary and I had been talking for several months about trying to have another baby. We both wanted a girl to complete our family. And we now felt we could afford another baby. We had tentatively decided that after Ian started school we would try to have another baby. Of course, Mel would not be in the picture for that.

I did not want to tell my husband about Ian using the “F” word that way, but I decided I better. It did not bother Gary nearly so much as it had me. We did make one change, though. Instead of coming at eight o’clock, Mel began arriving at nine. A couple times he was still there when Gary returned, but usually he was gone long before midnight.

One Friday evening Mel took my sons and me to a puppet show sponsored by a charity organization for underprivileged children. He invited Gary to go with us as a representative of his company, but Gary did not like activities like that. Mel was a big donor to it, and he told me that most of the donors were black businessmen. Most of them are or were athletes. Many of them and their wives or girlfriends were there helping out. I was struck by the number of white women married to the black men. Several had their biracial children with them. Mel introduced me to a few of the men and their white wives. He told them I was a friend. I was glad that he did not call me his girlfriend.

One man had played football with Mel in college. He had two pretty biracial daughters about ten or twelve, and his wife was obviously pregnant again. He patted her belly and said, “She’s got a boy in there this time.” It made me shudder. That guy did ask Mel if he was going to make me his wife. He leaned closer to Mel and whispered, “You need some kids, Mel.” I had to turn away. That man’s words and smirking smile sent chills all through me.

On the way home I remarked to Mel about all the biracial couples. He said that white women like black athletes. “They like that big bat and the heavy balls they’ve got to play the game of love with,” he laughed as he patted my abdomen. “Wouldn’t it be nice to grow a black baby in there?” he teased as he patted me again. I broke out in goose bumps. I started to say something, but my boys were all ears.

Gary had to occasionally go out of town to repossess or pick up vehicles. One week he flew to Iowa with a couple other employees to pick up buses. He gave me permission to go out with Mel Saturday night if I could find a babysitter. He said that he did not want me to invite Mel to spend the night with me in our bed, but he did not say I could not spent the night with him some other place. Unknown to me he told Mel the same thing. Well, Mel called and asked if I would spend the weekend with him at a fancy resort a couple hours drive away. He offered to pay for a babysitter for the weekend. I asked my sister if my boys could stay with her and their cousins. I told her that Gary’s employer would pay her. I did not go into details and she did not ask. She knew that some extramarital adventure was involved.

Friday afternoon I took the boys to their aunt’s, and Mel picked me up later for the drive to the resort. We had to stop for dinner, so it was almost ten o’clock when we reached the place.

Mel was visibly tired, and he told me that he almost called to cancel our trip. We went down to the spa and sat in the warm water. That felt so good, and it perked up Mel. We did have to endure a lot of stares and disapproving scowls from the guests . They were mostly older people, and they did not like to see a white woman with a black man.

Mel was perfectly content to lie in bed and let me be in charge. We did some hugging and kissing, but not so much as usual. I don’t believe he touched me down below until we had a long goodnight kiss.

I don’t know what possessed me, but feeling Mel’s flaccid member pressing against my back caused me to reach around and play with it. Well, soon it was very turgid. In that nice position he managed to enter me from behind. If felt so good. I was content just to feel his male member in me, and soon I was asleep.

Mel still did not feel to keen in the morning. We lay in bed cuddling and kissing for at least an hour, not being in any hurry to arise. We did have sex before we left the bed, but Mel definitely was not at his best that morning.

We went horseback riding that morning. That was the first time I had ever been on a horse, except on the merry-go-round. Mel was a good rider, and tried to help me. We had to have a lady accompany us. She was not too friendly toward me - I wonder why?

After a delightful swim Mel felt much better. Once back in our room he was his real self. We just lay on the bed joined together for about an hour, cuddling and watching TV, before Mel brought me manually to an orgasm. Then he had his orgasm in me. “No sense wasting all that good sperm when I have a delicious receptacle to put it in,” he said. I did not appreciate his choice of words.

That night the spa was very crowded. We went into the sauna, which was quite an experience. I was the only woman with six men. Two of the men were naked. They had obviously been drinking too much. One of them made a lewd remark implying that I liked getting my “pussy” filled with black “pussy juice”, and they speculated that I might already be pregnant. I had to drag Mel out of there. He was ready to fight all five of those guys.

While we were drinking in the bar later four of those men from the sauna came in and sat at a table near us. After our second drink Mel stood and said loud enough for those guys to hear: “Okay, Honey, let’s go up to our room so I can fill you up with ‘pussy juice’.” he smirked at the men as we walked out arm-in-arm. I was smiling at them, too.

It was a wonderful, relaxing night. I did not have to worry about any distractions, which really helped. And after we had both satisfied each other it was time to sleep. After I finally rolled over to go to sleep Mel asked in a whisper,”Dee, can I park my car in your garage again for a little while?” I thought it was cute and quaint. After he entered me I think I was asleep in two minutes

I awakened a couple times when I felt Mel moving very slowly and softly inside me. His soft movements awakened me a couple times more, but I returned to sleep immediately. Finally he awakened me with a little deeper pushing. Then he pushed in hard and had his ejaculation. I squeezed his hand to let him know that I was aware that he had given me more of himself. I looked at the clock. It was almost two o’clock. Mel had been “parked” in me for well over two hours. What a man! My husband did that occasionally, but he always fell out in less than fifteen minutes. It was wonderful.

By morning my period had begun. I was two days early. When I informed Mel and mentioned that I was early he laughed and said it was due to his deep drilling inside me during the night. Maybe it was true. Anyway, no more fun for Mel. I do not have sex during my period, period. I know that many women do, but I never have and never will.

Hi Deena, thank you, you are the greatest. If you are not a professional writer, you should consider becoming one. You are excellently writing an erotic story without the use of too many four letter words. Suspenseful, exciting, thrilling, just first class. Please continue. That's the way to run an airline.

some more....

Here is the next part of my cuckolding experience. Enjoy

Mel always called me the day after we had sex to thank me and tell me how much he appreciated me. The only times he told me that he loved me was when we were having sex, and then he only those words a few times. However he always thanked me before he left my bed. Usually he would also send me flowers and candy for the boys. A few times he gave me a nice gift or a gift certificate. He had very good taste, and every jewelry gift was very nice. I did not like to have him buy me intimate clothing. I preferred a gift card so I could buy my own. I never liked to have Gary buy me underwear, either, but he used to do that for Christmas.

About six weeks after we had spent that nice weekend at the upscale resort Mel called to give me some intriguing news. He had to go to a business meeting in Las Vegas. He had been given a three-night package, complete with airfare and accommodations, for him and his spouse. Of course he had no spouse, but he wanted me to accompany him. “I only have to make a couple appearances at meetings, so most of the time I can be with you,” said Mel. He said that he would ask Gary at work that day if he would object to having me go with him - that is if I wanted to go. Well, you know my answer. Of course I wanted to go. So Mel got together with my husband, and my husband was agreeable. I really did not expect my husband to agree to my spending three nights with my lover, but Gary assured me that evening that he did not mind if I wanted to go. That surprised me. Gary had not been too keen on y going on that weekend trip earlier, and whenever he had to be gone overnight or longer to get cars he would not allow me to have Mel come over.

As soon as I told the good news to Mel he made all the arrangements.
The trip would be the following week, leaving on Tuesday and returning Friday. Gary volunteered to take his vacation time to stay at home, but my sister agreed to take my boys for the four days.

I will never forget my Las Vegas trip. I already knew that Mel was a very potent male, and on that trip he gave me more of himself than I really wanted. As soon as we reached our hotel room that Tuesday afternoon we had sex. Mel had already told me on the plane that he was going to pump so much semen into me that it would be squirting out my ears. Well, he certainly tried. I think we had sex ten times on that trip, but it might have been more.

As soon as we were dressed Mel took me down to the casino. He had to leave for a couple hours to attend a business meeting. He gave me fifty dollars to gamble away. I was able to play the quarter slot machines for a couple hours, and I was ready to quit when Mel returned . Instead we stayed for another hour. I lost all my money, and Mel lost a great deal at the blackjack table. Mel insisted on going to another casino for dinner, and it was after ten o’clock before we were back in our room.

What a wonderful night After our shower and very satisfying sex Mel had me so sated I wanted only to sleep. I fell asleep joined to Mel by his gorgeous “love muscle”, as he called his male appendage. We lay cuddled closely, with my back against his belly. About an hour later I awakened to the pleasant feelings of his penis moving slowly back and forth. That culminated in another flood of semen into me. It felt good, and I squeezed Mel’s hand to let him know that I was aware of what he had just done in me.

In the morning I awakened before Mel. Lying there waiting for Mel to awaken I thought about my darling husband. I was grateful that I had a husband who was willing to allow his wife to have such extramarital pleasure. I loved him even more for his sacrifices.

After lovemaking and breakfast we did more gambling. That morning Mel gave me more money before he left again for a meeting. By the time he returned for lunch I had more than doubled my money.

After lunch Mel had to have more sex. It was his dessert, he said. I felt in a good mood, too, after winning some money, but I did not like the inconvenience and messiness involved. After cleaning up we went shopping. We were planning to go to a club that Mel had visited on an earlier trip. I think he was anxious to take me there to display his “trophy” to the lusting men there. We found a beautiful evening dress, but the price was too much. Well, Mel bought it anyway, in spite of my protests.

We took a cab to the nightclub after dinner. I was not exactly thrilled with it. There were a few black males with their white wives or girlfriends, but I never saw one white male. Two of the white women were obviously pregnant. One of them looked so sad and tired. I shuddered just thinking about it. Most of the white women were plump and I would say slovenly. In contrast, most of the black women were slimmer and more tastefully dressed.

Mel was not a good dancer, but he tried. He did allow me to dance with other men. In fact he encouraged me. I must have danced with at least six different partners, all good dancers. Their mouths were another matter. The language they used and the comments they made were revolting. Most of the guys had to tell me how large their male member were, and what they would like to do to me with it. It made me sick. Why do men think that all women enjoy such filth?

Back in our room we had wonderful sex again. After our lovemaking Mel went downstairs and played poker, returning about four hours later. He was so excited, and he told me that he had won over $400 playing poker. He wanted sex again. I compromised, allowing him to put his turgid penis into my still well-lubricated vagina before I turned my back to him, cuddling tightly, and I went back to sleep. Some the later I
felt his short, gentle thrusting; and very soon the warmth of his seemingly inexhaustible supply of seminal fluid inside me. It was almost six o’clock. While he slept I showered and went down to have breakfast.

That last evening we went to a big floor show. Mel did not like it ,but I did. We were back in our room by eleven. It was the tenth day of my menstrual cycle, and I told Mel that there would be no more sex after that night. I had not brought my diaphragm. We again had some very satisfying sex before Mel went back downstairs to play cards.

Mel did not return until after four o’clock in the morning. He was quite excited, explaining that he had won over $1200 at the card table. His exploring hands let me know that he wanted more sex. I wanted to keep him out of me, but he ignored my evasive actions. I finally relented when he asked in his soft, sweet pleading way if he could put his penis in me, promising that he would not ejaculate in my vagina. He said he just wanted to go to sleep joined with me this one final time.

I did not go back to sleep after we were joined. I did not trust him, and I was hoping that he would fall asleep and then I could squeeze him out. Unfortunately I fell asleep joined to him. I think that when he realized I was asleep he must have begun slowly pumping his penis inside me. I awakened when he pushed his tumescent organ as deeply as he could into me and forcefully deposited his fecundating fluid into my vagina. I immediately rolled out of bed. Sleep was out of the question. I was very angry and disappointed that he would betray me that way. He told me that he was so sorry, and that his seed spurted out before he expected it. That was a big lie. I am sure that all males know ahead of time some way or other. f washed as much of him out of me as I could before showering and wiping off more of his dripping semen. Then I dressed and went downstairs.

It was already nearing seven o’clock. I was too upset to eat, so I played a slot machine for about a half hour and won about twenty dollars. While eating breakfast I bought a keno ticket, and I won almost $300 dollars. I decided to stay downstairs a little longer, and that cost me about half my winnings before I went back to our room.

When I returned to our room about nine o’clock I awakened Mel. We had to leave for the airport in another hour. Mel had to shave and shower, and I warned him that he might not have time for breakfast. I began changing into my slacks for the plane ride home, but just when I was undressed Mel came out of the shower. He was nude and I was only in my panties. He grabbed me, threw me on the bed, and began making love to me. With very little foreplay he was soon inside me, and began pumping like crazy. He had never done anything like that before. He was wild and determined to mate with me like a feral animal. It seemed like a long the, but it was over quickly. Pushing in very hard, he stopped as deep inside me as he could push, and again released a torrent of semen into my unwilling vagina. My God! That was the last thing I wanted. I had to struggle to get him off me. I realized he was doing his best to keep his fecundating fluid inside me. I began crying, and that did it. He moved off me and began dressing. I rushed into the bathroom. It was the eleventh day of my cycle. I did not want those sperm cells swimming up inside me.

By the time we finished checking out it was half-past eleven. We had to hurry.

Hi

Deanna, yours is the best post I have ever read! PERIOD!

Users who are viewing this thread