• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ask me

• Thread starterrealgirl
  • Start date
Would you enjoy femming your b/f or watching him submit to REAL MAN'S cock as well ?

legsforu- I don't understand your question to many pronouns?

Ballspanking=Yes it was awesome and I do plan on bring more home.

starfly-how can I say this.... BOTH!! I didnt think I would want to but after the other night I want both....

realgirl said:
He ate my lovers cream pie =)

Can you share this event. How did you convince him eat creampie. After eat, What did he say? Did you humilate?

Well it wasn't hard Jake had come over to spend the night and had told Chris to sleep on the couch. Me and Jake had a nice rough session with plenty of noise so Chris could here. (him of course bareback). After we were finished he said he couldn't believe that my BF didn't care. So I told him how Chris said he would do anything for me. At which point Jake wanted to see Chris go down on me. So we called him in and I told him to clean me up he went to go get a wash cloth and I said no with your tongue.

He hesitated so I reaffirmed by telling him now. He reluctantly got between my legs and was barely licking. So Jake grabbed his head and pushed him into my groin while telling him that sissy's should always clean up. By the time Chris came up for air he was a mess with cum dripping from his beat red face. We then had him sleep on the end of the bed while we fucked the night away it was amazing =).

Very hot realgirl, can't believe Chris did that. I don't know if I could.

realgirl said:
He ate my lovers cream pie =)

To prove he cares about your happiness. Teach him to be a great cuckold as he sounds very trainable. Stretch your mind out and take the extra loving your body truly needs. Your boyfriend wants opportunities to continue to show you how much he has you on a pedestal. Rubbing his face in your wet cunt is excellent (and thrilling for him).

You have your boyfriend over a barrel and he wants you to take advantage of that. I love the way your lover is beginning to see that his role is to sissify you boyfriend. Buy your boyfriend a selection of panties to help him become more responsive to your needs. Asking him to wear them (and nothing else) instead of pajamas, or around the house when your lover is around, is a way he can show you how serious he is to elevate your happiness. Panties and an apron is next on the agenda.

Its funny he was washing the dishes the other day and I had my female coworker come over with me. When she saw him cleaning shes like "ha that's how it should be". He wasn't in panties though lol. His birthday is coming up.... what to do what to do...

You're continuing to make progress...

realgirl said:
It's funny; while my bf was washing the dishes the other day I had my female coworker come over with me.

Nice... it's good to inspire your woman friends by ******** them to illustrations of your relationship with Chris.

realgirl said:
When she saw him cleaning, she said: "Hah! That's how it should be." He wasn't in panties, though lol.

Ah... evidence she was, indeed, inspired. But, if Chris had been wearing his panties, would your friend have known that...?

realgirl said:
His birthday is coming up.... what to do, what to do...

You might consider buying Chris a short-skirt / white-lingerie and garter belt with suspenders / high-heeled pumps French Maid outfit for him to wear when the two of you are at home alone together and he is doing his housework (while you relax, reading... for instance... on your couch). Having pantied him, it would be a logical next step. Then, you could gradually introduce him to being attired in his French Maid outfit when your woman friends come over, while he serves them (and you, of course) drinks and snacks or lunch or dinner... and, of course, washes the dishes afterwards. This would serve as further inspiration for your woman friends, while moving Chris forward toward full acceptance of... and indeed, a strong desire for... the form of marital relationship you will soon want to introduce him to (presumably).

For more along these lines, you might refer, for example, to:

http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/gallery/femme-your-hubby1.shtml

http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/gallery/femme-your-hubby2.shtml

does your b/f know that you post on here.. that you are talking to us and telling us all these details ?
If so..... could you post a pic of HIM so that we can all see his humiliation

realgirl said:
Its funny he was washing the dishes the other day and I had my female coworker come over with me. When she saw him cleaning shes like "ha that's how it should be". He wasn't in panties though lol. His birthday is coming up.... what to do what to do...

Take him to your co-worker's place and get him to help with her dishes (and any other little jobs she has that need doing). She will be envious of how well you have trained him. Make sure he never wears men's underpants again - female panties all the time from now on, he will get used to them after a week, and it will be so natural for him to wear something softer.

realgirl said:
His birthday is coming up.... what to do what to do...

Your relationship is very interesting therefore ı have some question.
What do you think about present? Do you allow sex your boyfriend with you? one a week, month etc. What do you think about prevent his Masturbation? Do you think buy chastity? your bull thinking your relationship? I know this look like little exam but ı believe you you can pass :)

realgirl said:
We then had him sleep on the end of the bed while we fucked the night away it was amazing =).

Are you still seeing Jake without BC?
Because if so, you shpuld soon be pregnant from jakes cum soon... :cool:

realgirl said:

Perhaps you should set up a special evening of some sort of seductive sex scenario or your showing Chris some sexy lingerie, but when he thinks he is about to get lucky you tell him Jake will be getting all your womanly love... But at least let him watch on his Day.

No im on BC I don't want kids lol

I love Vladdy's Idea!! Work him up all day and make him jack off =)

Hi Ms. Realgirl,

How's it going? When is your BF's birthday coming up? Have you decided on a suitable present?

—Custer

realgirl said:
Jake's is the biggest almost 9 inches and thick =). I really don't know why but it makes me feel like I have to do what he says.

These are moments during sex I use to verbally coax my gf (who is engaged to be married to her cuck) to wax eloquently about her deepest feelings, not only about her desire to submit to me, but also about her inner desire to see her fiance' humiliated and subjugated. I usually begin when her multiple orgasms start and the words just flow from her in between the "waves". Wow, she sometimes amazes the hell out me with what flows from her mouth. I'm 8.5 inches, very thick and extremely hard.

Realgirl, two questions:

1. Do you ever vocalize about similar ideas during your multiples.
2. Do you have fantasies about seeing your cuck humiliated? If so, share them with us.

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Realgirl,

How's it going? When is your BF's birthday coming up? Have you decided on a suitable present?

—Custer

No not yet was thinking about going to a nude beach =) its on July 2end

Users who are viewing this thread