• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are you present when your wife fucks around?

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

How do you do it in your cuckold relationship more often?

• She meets the guy alone and informs me before or afterwards.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • I am present when she does it with another guy.

Votes: 39 48.1%

• Total voters
wsh said:
Currently we have a distant relationship. She shares a second appartment at the place where she works. Yesterday I was out after work, checked my messages in the evening and saw only then her message from the afternoon:
"I'm going to have sex tonight"
When I videocalled her, she just have had a shower and was very relaxed. Her last sex was five weeks ago. Now she was picked up buy the same guy. She told me: "Don't be sad, I was only gone for two hours, we only had one time sex." She did not want to tell me any details.
you should have a female that you can fuck her to

Reactions: franklyhorny
siss4it37 said:
Mine never tells me and i have never watched

E5926CF6-0D78-4F94-AD28-9EEE8A30287E.jpeg
So who takes the pics?

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
Both can be very exciting. Been doing it for years. Started out there all the time. Progressed to he going alone some times.

It's all what the couple wants. There is no bad way. Just enjoy what ever you decide

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, rcmohawk and toolman
I was present last night!

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, rcmohawk, bcfromxhamster and 2 others
Matureplay said:
When we first started out, I was always there but when I started traveling, she would be on her own and that is when she developed a relationship with a favorite guy from the club we went to, he spent a few nights while I was out of town. She would also hook up with other guys and women when she would go out on her own. Many of them just thought she was a cheating wife and we both got off on that. Her current lover thinks she is cheating as well. I do know she is more relaxed and open when I am not there and I want her to have that. Love hearing about her fun.
I can totally understand this. My wife does not even tell them that I exist. She does not like to feel like a slut or to be seen by others as a slut. She does not dress or talk like one, she is that stereotype of that cute and neat Asian lady, We only had two threesomes (one with a guy, one with a girl) since she feels embarassed if another guy realizes she is cheating. She always let them believe she is single though I think it would be a huge turn on for the guy to know that he is fucking the shit out of someone elses wife.
Example: She got to know a guy on tinder, was chatting with him for a while. Told him she is actually looking for sth. serious. Naturally he told her the same. Then they met for a three day road trip which both of them were interested to do. They liked each other, they enjoyed this tour together until the end. They fucked twice each day. After the trip none of them ever called or wrote again.
Her behaviour towards me was also interesting. When she told me she wants to go on that three day tour with another man I asked her whether this will involve sex and she reasoned. "Oh baby, It could happen, but it does not have to happen. Don't think always so bad about me It is not about sex but about the fact that you are still working on these days while my vacation has started and there is a nice guy who invited me for an interesting trip that I always wanted to do....".
When she came home from the trip and I wanted sex after not seeing her for three days, she only gave me a handjob since her pussy needed a day rest. When I ask her about what she did, she tells me about the trip but does not like to think about the sex, since you can see that while she is remembering this, she feels dirty, guilty and wants to forget about it. But when she tells about it she basically says that she enjoyed it and that the sex was better than with me, but that she does not need it and does not want to do it again (I heard that story before).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, Lovasianladies and 1 other person
I am always there

• Love
Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
If I am not present my wife tells me in great detail what John did with her

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and rcmohawk
Heidi usually meets them alone, she prefers it that way and honestly, so do I. Watching them is a special treat but I respect her desires and the way she frames it about her time with him, her relationship with him, but still comes home to me (eventually). Whatever helps them bond, I'll do it or put up with it!

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, susanscuckold and 1 other person
I have done both and dozens of other permitations which i like,

She has never liked quickies so her plays span many hours,

Watched,
Listened,
Polished my car knowing in the bedroom she was being fucked and i could go watch when i wanted,
Taken her to hotels dropped her off with her lover,
Visited hotels where she went to from work, enjoyed a nice meal with them, whated a bit then left her with him
Taken her to a lovers house when his wife was away, later watching bits via skype
Watched them in our marital bed, hundreds of times became stale for me.
Arranged for him to come as above he and she knowing i was off to work nights, thats very kinky,
Tied her to a tree in a public wood and watched a man approach her fondle her and cum down her jeans, then i untied her, she liked this too.
I like packing her off to meet a lover alone, naughty women another regular event
Went to her parents BBQ she didnt, she was being tied up and fucked by her lover, she was covered in hot wax when i returned hours later,

The most memorable:

Arranged to met her with her lover one evening at the pub next to the hotel for a meal, the bar was full of men watching Rugby or Football, then in she came, tight dress, suspenders and tall boots making her 6ft 3, wearing a heavy metal collar being led by her master on a metal chain, i nearly died seeing this one.
The noise in the pub stopped and i actually hoped they would sit anywhere but at my table.

Normally she doesnt give me full details as we both know what she went for and recieved my only question has been did she enjoy herself?.

247468356835683568.jpg 4575.JPG 5533.JPG

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, franklyhorny and toolman
MarkandHeidi said:
Heidi usually meets them alone, she prefers it that way and honestly, so do I. Watching them is a special treat but I respect her desires and the way she frames it about her time with him, her relationship with him, but still comes home to me (eventually). Whatever helps them bond, I'll do it or put up with it!
That’s how I feel I did some secret watching

• Love
MarkandHeidi said:
with him. so, not a real slut, is it? 'him' sounds eksclusive, leaving eg me out

Users who are viewing this thread