• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone interested?

• Thread starterscubakorman
  • Start date
Oh, she likes that. She's licking her lips and letting me slip off her panties. Oh her pussy looks so good I wish you could see it. She won't let me lick it yet, she wants another lover to make her soaking wet, tell her what you will do to her while I watch.

She needs that lovely arse and pussy whipping!

Does she give good head? Thats the true test you know?

Ohhh yes, her mouth is so warm and wet. She is ready, tell her how you will do it and she will show you more.

wife

She needs to wrap those sweet lips around my cock. After she's lubed it up I'd start forcing it deeper into her mouth making her choke. Then I'd pull it out and make her beg me to choke her with my cock.

Wet

Thank you so much. She is really warming up now, she is keeping her promise. Oh I want to watch you do more ...

I wish I could eat her in both holes... she is flame sexy!!!

She likes the attention. I can see she is getting excited and will keep going if there is interest. She likes to hear what you will do to her, how it will feel. She can take it.

Yummy!

I'm just a cuck but your wife is gorgeous! I know I would love tosee that beautiful pussy -I know it would make me hungry to taste her front and back!!!:p

I want to lick her

Oh she is getting angry, no one is handling her. She is so wet thinking about getting a big cock but won't let me taste her. Can anyone out there satisfy her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice back-bend there, but I'd have her bent backwards over the back of that chair on her right. I'd pull her head further back into a deep arch so that I could stand on the chair seat and plug her mouth with my hard cock.

Her bodyweight balance will try to lift her back up which just forces my cock deep into her throat. Her tits will be soft and proud like cherries on a cake for me to play with as I throat-fuck her.

You can stand to the side and watch the whole thing - I'm sure she'll have a nice creamy kiss for you afterwards ;)

So hot and rough

She really liked that, she's rubbing herself hard now. She let me taste a drop, thank you! Oh she tastes sooo good, warm and soft. She wants so much more now ....

... make it hard, rough for her, I can never fill her enough.

Very nice

I would love to pound her! Very sexy.

This is one hot slut wife, I love her. I would pound her hot pussy over and over again, cum inside her, then make you eat her creampie while she sucked my dick clean, then I'd flip her over and leave another load in that tight ass of hers. Fantastic woman!

She wants it so hard

Yes, fuck her for me, thank you. She is teasing me now but I know she will let me taste her soon, put my mouth on her and drink her warm juice. I will make her ready for you to take her, pound her hard, make her moan ...

She won't let me do, she is making me watch her. She wants someone else to describe it, to tell her how they would take her. Ohhh, it's torture! Don't encourage her and maybe she will let me kiss her sweet pussy instead.

Fuck that, you obviously don't deserve that sweet body. Let me show you how a slut like that should be treated.

Ohhh, she wants it now. She want to show you her pussy if you tell her EXACTLY how it's going to be ... I don't know if you should

Users who are viewing this thread