anyone else?

• Thread starterShadowMan
  • Start date

ShadowMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2009
anyone else loves ir but HATES HATES HATES cuckold shit????

We might not all like the car you drive, so why does cuckold shit upset you?

Only click on what you enjoy reading, that is why you have a mouse.

Wouldn't it be awful if we had no choices in life, and all had to wear black shoes and only have sex twice a month?

I read an article written by a psychiatrist who said that people who moan do not get much sex, so the world pisses them off.

HAhaha

Josetta said:

Wouldn't it be awful if we had no choices in life, and all had to wear black shoes and only have sex twice a month?

I read an article written by a psychiatrist who said that people who moan do not get much sex, so the world pisses them off.

Hahaha I was just asking if anyone else had the same tastes as me... and if I could avoid the stuff I would but it's all mixed together here... hence my frustration...

Last edited by a moderator:
uh...

Josetta said:

I mean even you express greivances here right???

When you dislike the talk about reparations?

yo...

Josetta said:

Oh wait wait wait... was that a sad attempt to insult me? OR are you trying to be a "domiant woman"? lol

I never said you had to wear black shoes or have sex twice a month... but neither thing would be the end of the fucking world! You white people are so pampered you have no idea what hardship is... sad...

Fantasies are one thing but if you CAN'T get off without dominating someone or demeaning yourself you should go see a doctor... FAST!!! That's all... that's a medical fact...

Maybe instead of reading about psychiatrist you should go see one or a psychologist... I'm sure they'll tell you the same...

Dude, you'll have a lot of fun with Josetta. He / she's nuts and is permanently stoned. I assume.

I'm with you. Love interracial sex but not into the cuckold stuff. Beats me how a guy can willingly let his woman fuck other men. But hey, it's a mad, mad world.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! ( -Clay Davis)

Have yall ever tried it?? Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. I can see how you wouldn't be interested in being the "cuck" (I wouldn't either) but why would it bother you to be a bull?? I've bulled a couple times and it's some fun shit. How could you not like another man basically handing his wife over to you??

You just joined this site if I was you some advice if you are planning on staying here learn to tolerate people in this site no matter who they are. We have gays here cucks here crossdressers and trannys here and straight people and swingers as this site is open to all and we will respect them all and all their sexual wants thats it. Dont read the cuck forums if they arent your cup of tea seek headings that interest you then it wont upset you.

God yes

We are with you brother. Fucking is FUN
but not everyone wants to go the CUCK route. Don't tell Us to be tolerant. Tolerance goes both ways, not just YOUR WAY. We are NOT wrong if its not for US. IF you don't like it or you do, good for YOU. But he asked if anyone agreed with him. HOW CAN THIS BE SO FAR FROM NORMAL
but so far from what SOME freaks tell us IT has to be. HE ASKED who felt as HE did
HE is not wrong.
WE r not wrong.
IF you think ONLY ... ONLY..... ONLY....your opinion counts............... get over it. Here in the real world we deal with reality. Thanks for being real and not some Internet fantasy freak.

nikki1979 said:
So stop this superior shit line, all it does is piss people like me off who come here to interact with IR minded people ( the real ones when I can find them).

OK, fire em up boys......flame on.

Nikki

Isn't that kind of hypocritical though??? You say you know it's fantasy yet you still let it piss you off??? Shouldn't it be up to you to not let what they think piss you off, as opposed to them not saying/thinking certain things to satisfy you??

I just don't understand how some people take some of the stuff on this site to heart.

cuckold shit

I'm with you Shadow Man

shadowman said:
anyone else loves ir but hates hates hates cuckold shit????

yess!!!

oftenalone2003 said:
We are with you brother. Fucking is FUN
but not everyone wants to go the CUCK route. Don't tell Us to be tolerant. Tolerance goes both ways, not just YOUR WAY. We are NOT wrong if its not for US. IF you don't like it or you do, good for YOU. But he asked if anyone agreed with him. HOW CAN THIS BE SO FAR FROM NORMAL
but so far from what SOME freaks tell us IT has to be. HE ASKED who felt as HE did
HE is not wrong.
WE r not wrong.
IF you think ONLY ... ONLY..... ONLY....your opinion counts............... get over it. Here in the real world we deal with reality. Thanks for being real and not some Internet fantasy freak.
Hey tolerance does and should go both ways no one said it should be one sided. Also I did not say nor think it is wrong of what he posted he was not singleing anyone out as a person he was stating his thoughts. Do I think you are wrong how can you be wrong if it is something you think Im not here to sell you on the fact that it is right that is your choice what you want to believe.

My wife and I both love IR, but I am not and will not be cockold. We enjoy sex, and as far as we are concerned, that is all that matters. Everyone has a right to their beleifs, but I do not like being branded a cockold by some guy just becasue the wife and I like IR

:clap::clap::clap: +1 MyWifeInNeed. Now while your situation is the same as ours I feel those couples in a true cucking relationship are enjoying their lifestyle just as much as we.

One thing caught my eye:
Josetta said:
16% of Americans are black and 20% are white.
where did you get these figures from? web address?

Just FYI from the US Census Bureau website:

White persons, percent, 2008 (a) 79.8%
Black persons, percent, 2008 (a) 12.8%
American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2008 (a) 1.0%
Asian persons, percent, 2008 (a) 4.5%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2008 (a) 0.2%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2008 (b) 15.4%
(White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2008 65.6%)

I don't know where you got your numbers but according to the US census as of 2008 the black population in the USA is 12.8%. The White (non-hispanic) is 65.6%.

ShadowMan said:
I never said you had to wear black shoes or have sex twice a month... but neither thing would be the end of the fucking world! You white people are so pampered you have no idea what hardship is... sad...

Wait just a dang minute there. My wife and I have spent time in India and Black people who think they have it rough are a laugh! No welfare or medicaid in India. Jezz I saw a very well dressed black women in Wal-Mart yesterday paying with a wic check. She had an expensive hair do, was wearing tons gold jewelry and her cell phone rang with a fancy downloaded ring tone...man life is tough! She needed that wic check like NOT.

Meanwhile my wife and I now own two homes, one we lease out, two cars and are raising a small child. We are frugal with our money having done this by scrimping and saving and barely getting by on 24K per year for the whole family.

Stop whining

staceyconnolly said:
yes i agree with the subject...... is there any ir chatrooms that DO NOT INVOLVE white guys telling me about there small cocks or there gfs or wives fucking blk men.... gets so annoying sometimes... i come on here to chat to blk guys.. have some fun , pass the time.... but thats my opinion... nothing against the cuckold stuff

Yes the problem stems from the fact the DC chat room is SHARED by Dark Cavern and the other site it owns which is for Cuckolds. If there were two chat room the problem would be reduced.

I also agree. Maybe the owners should consider having two seperate chat rooms ,one for the cucks and another for those of us who are not into that scene.