• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Hotwives that are Teachers?

• Thread starteraqpalmer
  • Start date
ok

so how about six responces from the same guy? lol or you could just send me the pic... lol

I would definatly like to see it!! Where are you guys from? What does she teach?

Show us moreplease.Why couldnt I have teachers this hot when I was in school?

Sorry guy,s only 5 a little bit dissepointed.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
does she teach ADULT school?

2 other pictures of her , not my favorites. But sorry guy,s say it again post it only by more than 5 respons.

Attachments

• PICT1179 teacher new 4.jpg
    PICT1179 teacher new 4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,403
  • Im001275 teacher new4444.jpg
    Im001275 teacher new4444.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 836
Playing with her pussy after school.

Attachments

• 4_08_2004%2015_03_0010 teacher af s new2.jpg
    4_08_2004%2015_03_0010 teacher af s new2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 938
  • IM005132_2 teacher after s new 1.jpg
    IM005132_2 teacher after s new 1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,280
wow! i love hot teachers!!! would love to see more of her but mainly love to hear some about you 2 activities

Yes, proud to be a teacher as well. :)

Hugs and blowjobs,
Barbi

Attachments

• pwbis_26 2458_TN.jpg
    pwbis_26 2458_TN.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 905
i would love detention with that teacher what a hot body

dientje said:
Playing with her pussy after school.

CUT MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF HER IN PIECES , ALSO I HAVE MADE IT SMALLER . Last chance more than 5 and i will post that picture.

Attachments

• geile j  new1.jpg
    geile j new1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 966
Wow

dientje that is some sensational picture, I am not surprised that it is your favourite. I saved the cut-up picture, intending to try to reconstruct it, only to find that the thumbnail came up as the complete original. I would love to see the full-size version, or worship at her feet would be better. ;):D

Well guy,s i,m not longer tease you all. Here is my favorite picture of her. I bet if her students boys see this picture they gonna print it out and hanging it in their betroom too JERK OFF on it calling her name.....Don,t you think they wanna lift her teacher here up for a ride on their cock.

Attachments

• PICT1888 teacher horny new 6.jpg
    PICT1888 teacher horny new 6.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,548
Well I know I would if she wass my teacher when I was in school.

This is the last time i post pictures here on this site. There where many members who send me a p.m. to post pictures of her. Now i have post her favorite picture , i send the members who would see this picture a p.m . Some of them are so friendly to send me a message back or leave here there comments , but to most of them i,ve heard nothing from. A little bit dissipointed, or must i say not so friendly. :confused::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread