• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Analsex for husband despite being straight?

• Thread starterMywifehisslut
  • Start date
srx said:
Cock in your arse is just as good as fucking the wife,maybe better.
I have trouble not being stiff enough for relations, but when I have to be bitch, I always get totally stiff as soon as it starts going in.

Reactions: BILLD
samanthaNwilli said:
I have trouble not being stiff enough for relations, but when I have to be bitch, I always get totally stiff as soon as it starts going in.
I’m like that too! I get a lot harder for men than women

Rockford said:
I’m like that too! I get a lot harder for men than women
Same. I only get hard when I put a plug or dildo in my ass.

oralboy said:
You ever been butt fucked?

Only been fucked once but want to try it again for sure.

garzagreg said:
Only been fucked once but want to try it again for sure.
I’ve Ben butt ficked a lot. I started being a bottom in jr high for my buddys

Reactions: blkallover and BILLD
oralboy said:
When i first started i would cum as soon as he drove his cock into me,lucky i stay hard for him now.

srx said:
When i first started i would cum as soon as he drove his cock into me,lucky i stay hard for him now.
Deep stroking makes me squirt every time it goes in. I can't help it, it just happens

Reactions: blkallover
samanthaNwilli said:
Deep stroking makes me squirt every time it goes in. I can't help it, it just happens
I know it feels good but try to stay hard longer and enjoy it more,maybe some one is waiting to try your cock too.

Rockford said:
You ever been butt fucked?
Not yet, but jack off a lot watching vids of guys taking a strapon from their mistress, wife, etc.

srx said:
I know it feels good but try to stay hard longer and enjoy it more,maybe some one is waiting to try your cock too.
i stay totally stiff while I am a bitch

• Love
Reactions: BILLD and noway
  • Love
Reactions: BILLD and noway

Users who are viewing this thread