• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I still a Cuckold

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
When do I stop being a cuckold?

I'm still married but my wife has petitioned for divorce because my cock is non-existent and I can't cum and I know she now has a B/F in Reston, but technically when do I stop being her cuckold?

You are her cuckold as long as you have any emotional attachment to her, which will probably be for a long time. As long as you can remember when she was "your" pussy, and have an emotional reaction, whether negative or positive, to the fact that other guys are fucking her now, you are her Cuckold! As long as the words "They're fucking MY wife" still come into your consciousness, you are a cuckold.

PS, enjoy it! There are few joys in life to compare with sharing your wife's pussy with other men!

Once her cuckold!

You are her cuckold as long as you have any emotional attachment to her, which will probably be for a long time. As long as you can remember when she was "your" pussy, and have an emotional reaction, whether negative or positive, to the fact that other guys are fucking her now, you are her Cuckold! As long as the words "They're fucking MY wife" still come into your consciousness, you are a cuckold.

PS, enjoy it! There are few joys in life to compare with sharing your wife's pussy with other men!

I guess I'll always be her cuckold until I find a woman to take her place.

P.S. While I had very little say in who she screwed while we were together I suppose I have no say whatsoever now, so from your perspective I guess the humiliation may never stop! I know guys are telling me now how easy a lay she was ,so I'm still savoring those emotions while she gets on with her new life.

Lifelong cuck,

I'm still married but my wife has petitioned for divorce because my cock is non-existent and I can't cum, and I know she now has a B/F in Reston, but technically when do I stop being her cuckold?

In view of the wording of your question, I'm inclined to give a "technical" answer. You will no longer be your wife's cuckold when your divorce is finalized. The reason, clearly, is because at that time you will no longer satisfy the definition of a cuckold: "a married man whose wife has sex with other men."

—Custer

Technically!

Lifelong cuck,

In view of the wording of your question, I'm inclined to give a "technical" answer. You will no longer be your wife's cuckold when your divorce is finalized. The reason, clearly, is because at that time you will no longer satisfy the definition of a cuckold: "a married man whose wife has sex with other men."

—Custer

I can understand this and to me I have to agree, wasn't sure though if it was now that she's living in America and I'm in the UK and we have a divorce pending.

Being a cuckold, is a state of mind. Once you have been accustomed to it most Guys, are hooked for life. You are now a " WANNABE ...AGAIN " cuckold,as, many,many of US are !!!.

No, as long as or anytime you think of her!! "YOU WILL ALWAYS BE" HER CUCKOLD. Another MAN has your wife and when your divorced Another MAN will be having your EX-Wife. ie. Your her cuckold for life.

Different interpretations

It's wonderful to see how different we all think of this. I know that in meeting someone who is riding my 'ex-wife' that he will still be having something over me and a certain aspect of superiority in that he is keeping my ex-wife his, when I couldn't keep her mine.

Let's look at it in a different way. The other guy has pinched her off you, BUT he will have to work very hard to PLEASE HER or he will be cucked much quicker than you were.

You fucked your wife a lot of times, and finally she grew the wings to try other cocks and soar with the Eagles. You got her started !!!!!!!11

Never lose sight of this gift you have given her of raising her self-esteem, making her feel that she could enjoy other cocks (bet her mom did not encourage her).

Yes Custer is right, divorce sets you free physically, but "to death do us part" in your mind will always remain.

You have touched every inch of her body, so you can not be free emotionally, and if you meet other cuckoldresses, you will not be able to stop yourself comparing them with your ex-wife. A small part of you will always wish you were back with her, even if she remains in your dreams.

Time will tell whether the new guy can tame her into his way of thinking, or whether he gets a teasing by her family. She is certain to want to enjoy her wanton, lustful new lifestyle with any man she gets her hooks into. She can't change her spots, and she won't want "vanilla" again - I reckon she is stuck in the cucking game (and you might easily get the opportunity to discover that the new guy has no higher status than her new "toyboy". You could easily still get the satisfaction of the last laugh.

Open yourself up to the possibility that your life is now beginning a new chapter, and take what you have learned along the highway to the new life that awaits you. Let go of the bitterness of a divorce or it will continue to bite your ass day after day as you keep thinking of what you have lost. A new woman wants to spend her future with you, and talking about the "hurts of the past will piss her off crazy". Let the past blow away in the wind, YOUR TIME IS NOW, YOUR POINT OF POWER IS NOW, CREATE YOUR NEW LIFE NOW and do not be like Lot's wife and look back at the old life you are wishing to let go of.

Give your energy and focus to what you want for yourself from this moment on, and the Law of Attraction will serve it up in your silver tray when you least expect it, and when you need it.

A cuckold from the very beginning

Let's look at it in a different way. The other guy has pinched her off you, BUT he will have to work very hard to PLEASE HER or he will be cucked much quicker than you were.

You fucked your wife a lot of times, and finally she grew the wings to try other cocks and soar with the Eagles. You got her started !!!!!!!11

Never lose sight of this gift you have given her of raising her self-esteem, making her feel that she could enjoy other cocks (bet her mom did not encourage her).

Yes Custer is right, divorce sets you free physically, but "to death do us part" in your mind will always remain.

I don't doubt she'll soon cuckold any man she is with and unfortunately I didn't get to fuck her anywhere near as often as I'd have liked. In the first 7 years of our marriage I only got to ride her 9 times and there were other times when there were 5 or 10 years where she denied me any pussy. I know at least a dozen guys who fucked my wife a hundred times more often than me. But as you say she'd another guys pussy now and he's the one who soon learn the pain of cuckoldry with her.

I made her pregnant once but have never made love to a pregnant woman! I didn't get the chance to have sex again with her until over 2 years after our child was born,

Yes in ways I'll always be her cuckold and I still meet men you have had her and each time I feel the pain of seeing their smugness and knowing it is because they did my wife and she told them they were better lovers than me.

It's strange how cuckolding can come back to haunt you after many years. The first guy my wife ever spent the night with in our house (I slept alone in the guest room) ended up sharing an office with me 20 years later.

As for my mother in law, she encouraged my wife to cuckold me at every opportunity and would go on holiday with her so she could sleep with other men.

I think my mother in law used her daughter to cuckold me as her way of having women get their own back on men for her philandering husband.

Thank you, as her now impotent ex-husband, my only sexual arousal is through knowing my wife treats me as her cuckold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back