• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Alcohol makes my Asian Wife horny

My wife is also Pinay and she loves Tequila when we are out together, Gets her horny as hell, Loves to dance and flirt like crazy with guys. Although she is a good mom and wife she loves to dress sexy and flash her ass.

IMG_2238.jpg
She is so hot but the type if I saw out I would never think she had a naughty side. So cute but sooo hot. She is a 10. That face, the body, amazing. Good for you!

I can totally relate to that, my wife loves Tequila and after a few glasses is literally dancing and being groped by every guy in the bar!

How did it get from this? I'm not sure how, but if you have found out would you share your knowledge. She is a 10. Completely hot and I expect she is all for more cock. I am near Cleveland, Ohio and would love to hear you and her are coming this way.
MAqSNSJ.jpg

To that?
mmPN8jr.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back